Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

EPRDF meeting should be conducted by video conference like the rest of the world???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 15:23

The four party of EPRDF should stay at home and let them use tel video conference like all companies around the world and leaders around the world, there is no need traveling since they can convey their points via video screen and audio no more travel and personal meetings.

Tigray should not go to Addis Ababa rather save the expenses for Tigray developments than wasting money you can convey your message by video conference. The world has change for efficient message and you must adapt the new cost saving system too. Tigayans should stay at home and use Tel video conference even the others go to Addis Ababa.

Maxi
Member+

Re: EPRDF meeting should be conducted by video conference like the rest of the world???

Post by Maxi » 07 Aug 2019, 15:29

You want to see this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: EPRDF meeting should be conducted by video conference like the rest of the world???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Aug 2019, 15:51

No, they just should sit in the same room and discuss policy and politics. If we could not trust them to survive each other’s company for a few days, how could Ethiopians put their trust on their leadership ? Well, an argument could be made the great majority of Ethiopians do not trust them anyway. That is true. But I might — not that I am a person who enjoy others misery — want to hear once again the state of nations, nationalities and people current state of affairs from those who should know best about it. Teleconferencing is a cop out.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 16:02

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 15:51
No, they just should sit in the same room and discuss policy and politics. If we could not trust them to survive each other’s company for a few days, how could Ethiopians put their trust on their leadership ? Well, an argument could be made the great majority of Ethiopians do not trust them anyway. That is true. But I might — not that I am a person who enjoy others misery — want to hear once again the state of nations, nationalities and people current state of affairs from those who should know best about it. Teleconferencing is a cop out.
Never have been a trust in that qoshasha bloody forced unity, the reason I proposed via video conference is we do not trust each other and there no is honesty among them.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 07 Aug 2019, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 07 Aug 2019, 16:12

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 15:51
The trust between these politicians has long gone.

Just look at the following.

በዚህ አይነት ሁኔታ ጠረጴዛ ውስጥ ስንት ወታደሮች ተደብቀው እየጠበቁ መሰለህ!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: