Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 12:39
Neska ke entay aeteyuka eyu adgi

justo

Re: Mestyat Betna | "ተቓወምተይ ደቂ ሓደ ከባቢ ናይ'ዛ ሃገር እዮም" መላኺ ኢሳያስ

Post by justo » 07 Aug 2019, 13:06

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Thank you for helping us demarcate clearly the psychological border with your lies.

People in Eritrea and even some here in ER were talking about reconciliation with the woyane and the opposition few months ago, now thanks to you nobody is talking about tha

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 13:12

justo wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 13:06
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Thank you for helping us demarcate clearly the psychological border with your lies.

People in Eritrea and even some here in ER were talking about reconciliation with the woyane and the opposition few months ago, now thanks to you nobody is talking about tha
Ga'atsya Aleku Ela Tatnfis. What you say does not matter so long the one man show says the opposite. Issayas does not need you to unite the divided one ethnic if he wants.

justo

Post by justo » 07 Aug 2019, 13:39

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 13:12
Ga'atsya Aleku Ela Tatnfis.
You're confusing even me who knows you so well, I'm scratching my head, I am wondering, whom am I talking to? You're the one who lies, one who steals, one who fled to Mekele with his tail between his legs, I am thinking how dare he addresses me like that?

Since you will never admit who you really are, a nobody, I will have to clearly demarcate the psychological border between you and me. I will have to close all the psychological loopholes so that you don't think you're me.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Aug 2019, 14:35

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi,

I know you hate us eritreans for various reasons while we are idiots and we don't learn from our past mistakes and I give you credit for that.

But...

My message to the zombies of issu, we saw the show in sawa with primitive soviet era weaponaries but the million $ question, would the drivers of the tanks and the soldiers risk their lives to fight against any with the aim that issu maintains his power? Of course not.

Higdef idiots, you should know one thing. There are ethiopians and ethiopians.

Do not be hoodwinked by mereja pro shaabia forumers be it amharas or oromos and what have you. Mereja forumers mostly educated do not represent the uneducated sefi ye ethiopia hizb.

Any miscalculation by your god issu it will be his end (the wish of a lot of eris)

Miscalculation why?

For ethios, once eritrea is mentioned they unite irrespective of ethnic groups and they start singing war songs such as zerraff etc.

If the idiot issu ventures to cross the border while idiotically thinks that ethios will stand by him then it will be his end and the end of eritrea as a sovereign nation.