Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

fasil1235

Re: Beautiful, brilliant Tigrean-American hailing from upper class feels proud to have Tigrean, Axumite ancestry.

Post by fasil1235 » 07 Aug 2019, 01:34

Somali Abdelaziz you tigres are not Ethiopians always go split and be independent bi'tch before we can take out 90% of your electric supplies dark ages for you tigres once we shut off your electric supplier in Gonder :lol:
Last edited by fasil1235 on 08 Aug 2019, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: Beautiful, brilliant Tigrean-American hailing from upper class feels proud to have Tigrean, Axumite ancestry.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Aug 2019, 03:39

qichamam ye Emis etabi, qomaxa mahalsefari aka GudelaAmharu, move out of Wello, the great Borona Sayint Ejolie's summit.
Wello is to Ejolie summit as Welega is to Ejolie union. You are squatting on stolen Ejolie land, move out before it is too late for you, the fes'sam ligagagam fa'gat Oromaru miscreant called abiyot madiat is leading you to your ultimate destruction coz he is bloodthirsty son of Lucifer prostituting to the devil along with a Dracula she'male called maza.
Historically indelible fact is that, River Alawaha separates agazian Tigreans from their Ejolie neighbors, the Welos and Yajus.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 07 Aug 2019, 04:05

Fa.gg,ot somali-tegeru desert tent inbreed mu'slim abdelaziz, move out of axum the great gonder fanos are taking all of tigray mirab land you seferi tigre go back to desert tent yemen, wolo fano is at war with tegerus and oromo seferis our group has recruited 8,000 in one town alone. all oromos in wolo are moving back to borana, seferi somali-tegeru you original come from bulsheti hamasian tribe don't be afriad to admit it hamasiens and agazis are the same breeds :lol: low iq tigrays and somalis always are at dedab fighting among eachother amaras are going to cut your electric supply [deleted] desert cattle fa'gs

in the meanwhile, you can pack your bags to a Yemeni tigrean refugee camp :mrgreen:

Fano Amara is taking over wollo :mrgreen:

Galla seferis surrendering to fano amhara :mrgreen:
Last edited by fasil1235 on 08 Aug 2019, 01:50, edited 3 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Aug 2019, 04:12

Booshti Ye Emis etabi GudelaAmharu, get lost you sh'i'ntam, fi'nafint welosefari, yesew atela.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 07 Aug 2019, 04:15

Fa.gg,ot somali-tegeru desert tent inbreed mu'slim abdelaziz, [deleted][deleted] [deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted] :lol:
Last edited by fasil1235 on 07 Aug 2019, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Aug 2019, 07:30

Guraza the ho'moarteran bi'tchboy, did you come to su'ck your fes'am gonderam boyfriend above? Why do you cursed ar'terans always think the whole world's refugees use your ar'teran identity to get asylum>? That way, you kinda admit, ar'teran booshtiews are the only subhumans who are eternal refugees thanks to wedimedhin molesting them by arabs and selling their kidneys.
But that cute Tigrean girld is raised in America, she said, she comes from upper class. Listen to her, you illiterate fa'gat, and open your Megal Ha'masenay anu'zz for your Gonderam boyfriend, the fesa'm fasil.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Aug 2019, 12:33

fasil1235 wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 01:34
f'ck you Somali Abdelaziz you tigres are not Ethiopians always go split and be independent bi'tch before we can take out 90% of your electric supplies dark ages for you tigres once we shut off your electric supplier in Gonder :lol:
Enante wergat ahyoch gen tebeku medre azmari

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Aug 2019, 13:18

She has a typical round faced monkey midget agame features. I bet her legs are extremely short and skinny like a syringe. That is why the camera is focused on just the round faced makeup filled ugly face. If a mere 20 year old needed a make up, it tells how ugly agames are despite being well fed in the United States

Qomal agames severely lack the package below the waist. You shggg agame girl, you feel like you shggg Male. Here are the daughters of the king of kings of amhara, the majestic born to rule physically and mentally, culturally and linguistically.

https://youtu.be/4-w6ZaHq-TA

Last edited by Misraq on 07 Aug 2019, 13:37, edited 3 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 13:28

Misraq wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 13:18
Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 01:31
She has a typical round faced monkey midget agame features. I bet her legs are extremely short and skinny like a syringe. That is why the camera is focused on just the round faced makeup filled ugly face. If a mere 20 year old needed a make up, it tells how ugly agames are despite being well fed in the United States
You wish you had a feature looks like her, your round face like the first world war tank in central Europe???

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Aug 2019, 13:35

agames have no booty. This body below is Nothing to be seen in agames, the package below the waist. Children of the born to rule majestic amhara showing their asset. This display happen rarely though due to strict cultural observation. The amhara chick below is raised in u.s culture

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Aug 2019, 18:52

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 01:31
Sister Abi-gail,

Does she even speak Tigrigna at all ??? "A proud Tigrayan of Axumawit ancestry" gave speech in English and Amharic in the Tigrayan community meeting :roll: :roll: .. This tells me that every thing you agames do is just for a show...I am not really sure if agames are really proud of their identity...

In my opinion, Tigray without Ethiopian resources and Ethiopian value in the eyes of the international community is undesirable. Everybody knows that your bravado is fake as hell :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Aug 2019, 21:26

Mesraq betraq the adefam horse-faced ugly old komataAmharuwaragay diqala bi'tch carrying anopoozal pouch. You do not know beauty even if it strikes you hard on the face like the mesmerizing natural beauty of the Tigray girl above, only her extremely attractive smile awakens my anaconda, her chiseled and well-proportioned Agazian face is prototypically beautiful, and no amount of ugly Amharau denial will change it, but when I looked at the ugly baby-fat pilled up near the adefam amharu girl's poozy, thigh, abdomen, shown above, not to mention her ugly body and face, my anaconda vomited and slept . Tigray girls have the best shaped female bodies in the world and you can see their beautiful legs when they are in shorts and miniskirts shown everywhere in Tigray., it is Amharu who have the kind of legs you described.

Hawazen, my Akelesinkul-Hamashen dikala concubine, you'r still aching for my anaconda, eh? I can't blame you. It seems you also miss the jeberti-Rashaida guy Mr Abgali who gangbanged you and 15 other ar'teran Ho'mos in one fell-swoop when he smuggled you to Sudan, right? Terewaeet she'male gual bedama, no doubt, you will love to passionately kiss my balls before squat one my turgid pole.
The upper-class cute Tigraweyti is born in Addis and raised in America. I'm sure she considers Amharic as Tigrean property. She is proud to be Tigraweyti no matter what. Unlike the booshti Hamasenay and cheap Akelesibnkul tribes, Agazian Tigreans have no inferiority complex, they use language as a tool of communication, period.
Please keep on following and li'cking the adefam mesraq-betraq's leaky and fistulated anopoozal pouch.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Aug 2019, 22:57

Compare and contrast the round face midget agame with The below amhara dr. NARDOS AYELE who stood heads up and spoke for the horn and ethiopia in general. Agames have little mind and highly inferiority sub humans that is why the try to magnify their tiny arse
Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Aug 2019, 23:25

MESRAQ BETRAQ, BUSY SEARCHING FOR Tigray-LOOKING,BUT FAKE AMHARU ,WHO MAY BE OROMO OR TIGREANS IN ORIGIN. THIS SHOWS THE DEEP INFERIORTY COMPLEX OF THE ZEREBIS WERADA AMHARA TRIBE. ADEFAM ETERNALLY PMSing AMHARU BI'TCHES ,WE KNOW YOU stinky subhumans, TYPICAL QENATEGNA, always leaning on others, stealing land and history, envious, badoguregnoch AKA AMHARU .AND YOU ARE THE ADEFAM SMELLY CARRYING MULTIPLE FI'STULAS IN YOUR GI'MATAM POOZY,

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 08 Aug 2019, 01:06

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 23:25
MESRAQ BETRAQ, BUSY SEARCHING FOR Tigray-LOOKING,BUT FAKE AMHARU ,WHO MAY BE OROMO OR TIGREANS IN ORIGIN. THIS SHOWS THE DEEP INFERIORTY COMPLEX OF THE ZEREBIS WERADA AMHARA TRIBE. ADEFAM ETERNALLY PMSing AMHARU BI'TCHES ,WE KNOW YOU stinky subhumans, TYPICAL QENATEGNA, always leaning on others, stealing land and history, envious, badoguregnoch AKA AMHARU .AND YOU ARE THE ADEFAM SMELLY CARRYING MULTIPLE FI'STULAS IN YOUR GI'MATAM POOZY,
Sodomized Ahya, Abdelaziz on digital 📷 :mrgreen:

Last edited by fasil1235 on 08 Aug 2019, 01:52, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Aug 2019, 01:11

fe'sam qixu yetebeda qomaxa Amharay get lost you mujaliam feri , finafintAmharu, menaxi gonderam, kimants and agews will wipe out your entire shi'tty landless and historyless qomaXaAmharu tribe. Go kill yourself kulatebi Amharay .

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 09 Aug 2019, 11:53

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 01:11
fe'sam qixu yetebeda qomaxa Amharay get lost you mujaliam feri , finafintAmharu, menaxi gonderam, kimants and agews will wipe out your entire shi'tty landless and historyless qomaXaAmharu tribe. Go kill yourself kulatebi Amharay .
Amhara Sodomized Ahya Abdel-aziz, crying rage digital 📷 :mrgreen:

Part 2 Sodomized PIG-Abdel-aziz, Emotional digital 📷 :mrgreen: