Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member+

Thanks Ezekiel Gebissa for Your Excellent input at Mekele University Conference!

Post by gearhead » 06 Aug 2019, 16:49

Wasnt he enlightening? Indeed! Why?

A bit of input to Ezkiel!

Keep your dialogue amongst men of equal caliber! Not that I ever watch it but i would Avoid mud-pit wresling with ahya amara and their willing gurage cooley. Their entire political falling has them so dependant that they need an ego boost that makes them forget their disappointing disposition, and are dead set on a continious binge of 1wk shelf life of indulgences as they continue to fall! As you avoid the crack fiend, so then avoid the bitterness fiend and the so called media that finds its use as an anger dispensary! Avoid them and starve the beast!

Tog Wajale

Re: Thanks Ezekiel Gebissa for Your Excellent input at Mekele University Conference!

Post by Tog Wajale » 06 Aug 2019, 17:22

The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan * Gearhead * ,, Listen To Your Master.

gearhead
Member+

Re: Thanks Ezekiel Gebissa for Your Excellent input at Mekele University Conference!

Post by gearhead » 06 Aug 2019, 18:28

It is not just Professor Ezekiel that is suffering an onslaught from Duryee Media!....Here, the pragmatist Dr. Messay Kebede who knows when to throw the towel is being arm twisted by an individual who is throwing leading question after leading question which MK tried to correct to no avail!

MK used to be a pragmatic thought leader but now receives 9k views, one week after the broadcast; 10% of what individual extremists get within few days.

These are the signs of our times! Welcome to the era of Intelectual dictatorship by the mob!

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Aug 2019, 20:35

ዮሴፍ ይጥናው በአቤ ቶኪቻው ዙሪያ የሰጠው ትንታኔ ትክክል ነው። በመጀመሪያ ወሎ ኦሮሞነኝ ወደ ኦሮሞ ክልል ልጠቃለል ብሎ ጠይቆም አያውቅም የትጥቅ ትግል አላደረገም። በተቃራኒው ግን ወልቃይት እና ራይ ደግሞ እኛ አማራዎች ነን ወደ አማራ ክልል ጎንደር እና ወሎ ጋር እንጠቃለል ብለው ለረዥም ጊዜ ከመጠየቅ አልፎ የትጥቅ ትግል ውስጥ ይገኛሉ። አቤ ቶክቻው የሚዘባርቀው የኪስ ሣንቲም ፍለጋ እንዴሆነ ሰው ያውቃል አለማለቱ ይገርማል።