Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ESAT uses Eritrea as example of failure to discourage regions seeking independence

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Aug 2019, 16:03

King of Tsion and King of kings Yohannes said I am proud of Tigray from Ras Kasar to Angareb river to Alowuha Melash river to Metema Yohannes.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ESAT uses Eritrea as example of failure to discourage regions seeking independence

Post by Hawzen » 06 Aug 2019, 19:21

Agame snake Eden,

You don't have to worry about your Tigray. I don't think Ethiopians will care if the least important killil decides to declare autonomy tomorrow..The land of frogs will not get any recognition from anybody.. Remember, even though the autonomous Somaliland has not gotten recognition, they have an outlet to the Ocean unlike the least important killil Tigray. Eritrea and Ethiopia will make sure that you will be strangled from every direction. The only option you have is your people to remain as minority and the least important killil in Ethiopian politics and economy :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

By the way, these gentlemen are saying what real Ethiopians are expected to say and we understand them... They are giving the best advice specially to agames who have nothing to survive even for a month...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 06 Aug 2019, 19:53

Hawzen wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 19:21

By the way, these gentlemen are saying what real Ethiopians are expected to say and we understand them... They are giving the best advice specially to agames who have nothing to survive even for a month...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]
Though I understand the ill intentions of Eden or the message he/she wants to convey, I am really baffled by your agreement with the zealots. Basically, these ESAT journalists are trying to discourage not only Tigray but also other regions of Ethiopia from ceceding by using Eritrea as an example of 'failed' state due its decision to breakaway. What are they going to do if Tigray and/or Somal region decide to go their own way? They know what could follow after that and the scenario scares them to death.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Aug 2019, 19:59

መልዕክቱ ትክክልም ተገቢም ነው - ጆሮ ያለው ይስማ። አንድ ትልቅ አገር ሁና እንኳን እራሷን ያልቻለች አገር 80 ቦታ ተቆራርጣ ምን ሊመጣ እንዴሚችል የማይገምት ሰው አእምሮውን የሳተ ብቻ ነው። መለስ ዜና የጠፈጠፈውን ክልል ይዝ እገነጠላለሁ የሚል ሁሉ የገማ እንቁላል ታቅፌ ጫጩት እፈለፍላለሁ ብላ የምትዝረፈጥ ሰነፍ ዶሮ ነው። ከኤርትራ ክፍለ ሀገር እንኳን ትንሽ መማር ቢቻል ጥሩ ነው። ትግራይ ክፍለ ሀገር ውስጥ አንዳንድ አእምሯቸው ተነካ ምሁር ተብዬዎች አሉ ዝም ብለው ከኮታቸው ኪስ እያወጡ የብስጭት ታሪክ የሚነዙ እንድሁም የተምኔት ካርታ በቅዠት የሚለጣጥፉ። እነኝህ መደመጥ የለባቸውም። እነርሱ ስራቸው ሲገለጥ በእራሱ ስለሚያፍሩ ትንሽ ጊዜ ብቻ ነው ያላቸው። ጊዜ መስታዎት ነው። በህይወት ኑሮ በነበር መለስ ዜናዊ ይኸን ሁሉ ውርዴት ይቀበል ነበር። ውሸት እያደር ያቀላል። ያለቺው አንድት አገር ኢትዮጵያ - ያለውም አንድ ህዝብ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነው። የጎሣ ቅራቅንቦ እንኳን ለአገር ለወረዳ እና አውራጃ አይበቃም።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Aug 2019, 21:29

Asmara wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 19:53
Hawzen wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 19:21

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]
Though I understand the ill intentions of Eden or the message he/she wants to convey, I am really baffled by your agreement with the zealots. Basically, these ESAT journalists are trying to discourage not only Tigray but also other regions of Ethiopia from ceceding by using Eritrea as an example of 'failed' state due its decision to breakaway. What are they going to do if Tigray and/or Somal region decide to go their own way? They know what could follow after that and the scenario scares them to death.
Brother Asmara,

Can you please underline the sentence in my comments that showed I agreed with them :roll: :roll: :roll: ????

It is not my business whether they discourage any body from breaking away or not. They are Ethiopians and they are doing their best to keep the current Ethiopia intact and I don't have any problem with that at all. My only business is that my beloved country Eritrea is an independent sovereign country and nobody can undo it regardless how loud anybody screams.... Well... I have a second business.. to make sure the least important killil remains useless as long as the coward TPLF goons are leading Tigray...

I just hope you got it now. Let me know if you have any Q...

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Aug 2019, 22:43

I am just wondering is there any Ethiopia other than the Ethiopia we know? :roll: I would have confused if I don’t know Eritrea and Ethiopia current status in person.

Folks is there any other Ethiopia existed that I don’t know? When are this folks will live in the reality. Some folks are just chewing so much kahat before they come to talk show or YouTube chicken fight.

Most of them are becoming weirdos — ወይ ጫት ቅቅቅቅቅ :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Enden (lowlanderu)
አፋ እስኪቀደድ ጫት ቅሟ በምርቃና ኤርትራ ደርሶ እንደተመለስ ማጫወቱን አይረሳም:: ከጨብሲ በሆላ ደግሞ እውነታ ፊቱን እንደመጋኛ ሲያቃጥለው -- ስለ አቦይ ስብሃት መንገድ ላይ ሶሎ ማድረጉን ለምን ይቅርበት ብሎ እንደቀደደልን ሳይረሳ ማለት ነው :lol: :oops: ጫት አገር አበላሼ:: :lol:

አቦይ ስብሃትስ ለምን ይቅርባቸው ኢሱና አብይ ያረጉትን ስሎ እሳቸውስ አደረጉት ይባል እንጂ ቅቅቅቅ

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 07 Aug 2019, 00:14

Eden, if you have noticed for a long time ATO GIZAW lives with the mentality of the past, does not accept the independence of Eritrea. He is trying to ignore or his ignorance how Woyane caused a lot of problem for Eritrea, economically to keep Eritrea in a war footing for the last 20 yrs. No question if peace prevail Eritrea does not need Ethiopia to have economic growth, Eritrea has a lot of potential. Eritreans are pragmatic wants the whole region to grow sharing their resources.
Listen to the past Gizaw statement on ELETAWI making a comment about recent visit of Abiy Ahmed. "We are 100 million people we need a port of our own". I would not give a dam who lives in the past. Eritrea will march once she buried Woyane 6 feet and this is the fact and take my word.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 07 Aug 2019, 03:26

AGAME MAN! Keep crying and shoutin every where. We Eritreans. We don't have ears to hear usless people who couldn't even eat once in a day. Meanwhile, the government of Eritrea has tried very hard trying to bring in the 5 countries (sudan, Egypt, Djibouti, Yemen, Saudi Arabia) bordering Red Sea to make it secure and safe without handing over to the super powers so it looks it is working then! As a result, the following event is happening :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
present wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 02:26
Eden.You exposed the ascaris and made them screem. They remind everyone what it means by pursuing something with calculating the risks! Every Ethiopian feels sorry for them. Now in Addis you see Ascaris begging on the streets like the Syrians in Addis who are begging.
eden wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 15:37

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Aug 2019, 03:40

I agree with my Digital Weyane brother eden that, every Digital Weyane should send money to ESAT to thank them for their anti Eritrea comment and to encourage them to do it more often. We Digital Weyane love love love anti Eritrea comments.