Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

What Do U Think About Aregai Hagos Assessment?

Post by molover » 06 Aug 2019, 11:44

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: What Do U Think About Aregai Hagos Assessment?

Post by tarik » 06 Aug 2019, 11:53

molover wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 11:44
molover

Good Day Sir

Simple, aregai hagos is Eritrean but weldegeba, he is a paid agent of tplf. But temesgen kahsai is not even Eritrean by blood, He is a tigraway who both parents r from tigray, so specially temesgen does not have any right 2 talk about Eritrea. But aregai sometimes make sense but sometimes after tplf pay him he becomes a puppet. Either way their r both agents of Terrorist-tigray-tplf and enemies of ERITREA!!!

Good Day Sir

molover

Post by molover » 06 Aug 2019, 16:18

tarik wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 11:53
molover wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 11:44
molover

Good Day Sir

Simple, aregai hagos is Eritrean but weldegeba, he is a paid agent of tplf. But temesgen kahsai is not even Eritrean by blood, He is a tigraway who both parents r from tigray, so specially temesgen does not have any right 2 talk about Eritrea. But aregai sometimes make sense but sometimes after tplf pay him he becomes a puppet. Either way their r both agents of Terrorist-tigray-tplf and enemies of ERITREA!!!

Good Day Sir
I don't know Aregai Hagos is,
to Some extent I Agree with him. But isaias is from this that Crap is Nonsense.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Aug 2019, 18:24

In my opinion, brother Aregai Hagos has shown me nothing to hesitate about his Eritreanism. He might be emotional sometimes but he is definitely a proud Eritrean brother. Most important, his position and stand on agame is very clear and I admire him for that. He just dreams good thing for our people and country. He is also the nightmare of the Eritrean wannabe agames.... He is just a straight shooter...He is not perfect because nobody is perfect. Three things that I admire about brother Aregai:

1. He is always against awrajawinet...He is for the unity of Eritrean people.
2. He has never compromised Eritrean sovereignty
3. I have never seen him kissing agames.

For Majesty Hawzen, the above three are the most important things as a proud Eritrean.

The agame brother Temesghen is a snake as brother Aba-Mela described them....I have never heard him talking anything about the crimes of TPLF in 20 years when TPLF were deporting Eritreans and committing other crimes.... Now that TPLF is not only cornered but also locked in Mekelle holes, the Eritrean wannabe agames like the snake agame brother Temesghen have lost their mind...They might try to confuse the Eritrean people but Eritreans are taking notes about the ill-will of agame..

Let me be clear on one thing. I don't have any problem with any Eritrean brother or sister to oppose our government including Eritreans of agame origin like the agame brother Temesgen...But the criticism or opposition should be based solely on good intention for our people and country. It should have nothing to do with TPLF or Tigray interest on this matter....If you have sympathy for TPLF, then you lose your credibility....The agame brother Temesghen and others are doing just that....In their heart, they don't even believe in Eritrean Sovereignty. But they fully support Agazian crap :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

By the way, don't be surprise if you see or hear agames born/raised in Eritrea to try to create noise like the agame brother Temesghen....

It is our responsibility to tell the wolves in sheep' clothing agames that Eritrea's matters should be left ONLY for Eritreans....not for the snakes like the agame brother Temesghen...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF