Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Fitlework: To Ambush or to be Ambushed is your choice waiting in front of you at this hour???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Aug 2019, 11:26

No question in my mind and every Tigrayan must take this too, Debretsion will say “Entay Mo” after disaster of Tigray.
I do not know you much but from few sound bites I feel you are more nationalist Tigrayans than totally Anzar Tigraway Debretsion. Debretsion is the biggest pretender and empty head than he pretends to be thus far. I see little learning curve progress but does Tigray need someone to learn on the job at the most critical time in hour history is every Tigrayan worries. Debretsion has been working by trial and error from my observations and he made more errors in political decisions.

The biggest mistake all executive of Tigray making mistake is let them start and wait for them to start it. This is very very dangerous because you are allowing them to do on their own time table than your own. If you give them the time table to decide then they see you like broken jar will not harm anyone except waiting your fate to be decided by others and they are consolidating every ethnic of the country against Tigray. Debretsion does not understand it he is damaged brain and he cannot see it either. Debretsion had ample time to bring all other smaller ethnics to his side but he was snoring in Mekelle while his formidable enemies from Eritrea is recruiting inside the country against Debretsion. Fitlework, you must bring all Tegadelti veterans during the struggle who strategized all the battles and won against Derg and give them full power to lead our military. You need five military hardliners ex Woyane councils like Seye Abraha, Tsadkan, Gen. Teklebrhan Welde Aregay, Gen. Samora and others to arm all Tigrayan youths now. Bring savvy veteran politicians another five council to lead the chairman of Woyane and do exclusively to do politics to bring back all our old allies from the smaller ethnics and work with the military council to feed them their assessment and they can strategize to counter enemy plan. But the first and immediate thing must be done is take power by coup in Addis and remove Abiy now. This is the most important and once you catch him then everyone will be in line with you right away. You must bring OLF and all the southern nationalities and give them all their Kilil immediately without any condition and Oromo, all southern nationalities will be with you right away. The next move is to release all prisoners who were arrested by Abiy, they are all friend of Tigray in order to be arrested to begin with. Release Abdi Illy the key for everything and put him back in charge of Somali, this is the highest priority and bring old Beneshangule and Gambela friends to power to control their Kilils. Once you consolidate and things are under control then you must shave your hair above your head to have lasting peace.

Harifnayom, Nafiqnayom, Kem mai Xemi'omna, comeback to finish the unfinished struggle you started

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 06 Aug 2019, 12:50, edited 3 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Fitlework: To Ambush or to be Ambushed is your choice waiting in front of you at this hour???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 01:22

To the executives, you will not avoid war but the war will be conducted at their timetable when they consolidated every ethnic under them and will armed. If I were the leader or excutive I would have advocated and pushed the leadership to send 10K Fedayn to Addis with civilian close and get ready with another Tigrayans who live in Addis and bring our fighters near the border of Afar and shewa they can enter any time to addis and take him out and control the key TVs, communication, Tele and power and immediately bring OLF leaders and lined up on national TV the next day and people will cheer you on the street of Addis Ababa but the CIA, Egypt and Issayas will cry. Do not wait but take him out and avoid war.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Fitlework: To Ambush or to be Ambushed is your choice waiting in front of you at this hour???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Aug 2019, 11:04

Do not wait like Fasica Mukut the way Debretsion thinks but the easiest road to avoid costly war is coup in Addis and declare ethnics seek kilils are automatically granted does not matter how many of them. Do not wait until they come to you, this is totally wrong and you will regret it but go to Addis now and catch one fish and and the game will be over. Debretsion is Anzar he is telling you why we start war, you are not starting war rather you are avoiding war by going after one without any one harmed in Tigray or any other places. Fitlewerq push this agenda and strategy than waiting to come to you and fight at higher cost both side from north and south but using my strategy is one way very few people involved and then you come back to the Arab dog.