Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

The fate of anti-Tigrayans

Post by Thomas H » 06 Aug 2019, 09:39

1: Run away and sought asylum in Zimbabwe
2: Run away and sought asylum in USA
3.Taken care of by sharp shooters woyane
4.Soon Tigray supreme court will issue arrest warrant on her and will be taken care of

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: The fate of anti-Tigrayans

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Aug 2019, 10:23

I do not know who 2 and 3 are. I know 1 and 4 and they are not anti Tigray. It is time to be above the we versus them mentality. Number 4 is trying to implement the law of the country. Until Halafi by force of his own free will secede Tigray from the union, the lady is the highest office older in Ethiopia who see the law is implemented as intended.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Aug 2019, 10:23

I do not know who 2 and 3 are. I know 1 and 4 and they are not anti Tigray. It is time to be above the we versus them mentality. Number 4 is trying to implement the law of the country. Until Halafi by force of his own free will secede Tigray from the union, the lady is the highest office older in Ethiopia who see the law is implemented as intended.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 11:02

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 10:23
I do not know who 2 and 3 are. I know 1 and 4 and they are not anti Tigray.
Sam Ebalallahaha,

i also doesnt know number two, but number 3 is የከፋኝ-አማራ ቡድን መሪ አርበኛ መሳፍንት .. we said "ትግራዮች ከሀገራችን ይዉጡ፡ ፍቃድ ካገኘን ትግራይ እንጨብጣታለን፡ ትግራይ ላይ ያሉት ፋብሪካዎች ይመለሱ ካልሆን እንመልሰዋለን" the funny thing is 100% Amhara media want the Amhara squatter to return to oromia but no body care about 100,000 Tigray displaced from Amhara it is not fair to return the Tigray first then ask for Amhara to return to their squatter ..

one thing i want prove that አርበኛ መሳፍንት killed by sharp shooter.. this is highest order crime .. አርበኛ መሳፍንት was the best comedy that Amhara can offer.. they took away our entertainment...

supreme court president መሐዛ አሽናፊ should not get involved in day to day court case...plus had she know better .. the TPLF royal family make a deal with the new government and the new government offer them immunity blanket immunity ... once the immunity deal reach the court cant go back and single out one person and revenge persecution even declare full blown war ..
do u know this woman how many people going to die if war started .. yes, some of u might say law must be respected oaky dont make a deal then .. how about ኮነሬል ደመቀ ዘውደ how about all the ደርግ left over ሻለቃ ዳዊት ወልደጊዮርጊስ....

there is such thing as save passage in politics the AMERICAN offer መንጌ save passage and u took the offer ..now Ethiopia cant sue him the deal is mad and he got immunity by default

the American offer the same deal to Gaddafi and Saddam both refused to take the safe passage deal and look what happened to them.. the same way had መንጌ refused to take safe passage deal the war would be house to house.

now i have my last question to my dear supreme court president መሐዛ አሽናፊ... okay u send fed. army and Ethiopia win and u bringing all your criminal that is fine but what will happened if the TPLF WIN.. WOULD U run to America just like your dear father at 11 hours or u going to die with your people what is the deal her.. my next question is does tplf have obligation to keep the nation together once they win how about they leave us without government and created power vacuum and Ethiopia become another Syria how many people going to die for few TPLF ROYAL FAMILY...

IN CONCLUSION:- there is such thing as for good of the masses .... if TPLF ROYAL FAMILY አርፈው ተቀምጠዋል ። አልደረሱብንም ለምን ነገር እንቆስቁሳለን። ለምን በየገደሉ እንቀድሳለን። let the sleeping dogs lie ,,,,..........ዋ ብያለሁ።

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 06 Aug 2019, 11:55

Tommy wanker! Whilst u are here taking the p1ss, 18 tigrayan youth perished trying to get to Yemen escaping the sharp shooters called poverty. Stop the bravado and empty threats, we all tigray ppl are rock bottom due to the likes of your Adwa clan