Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Must watch: The conqueror commander Abdeaziz got the kill but Bushiteen touches the forbidden, Tarik pretends???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Aug 2019, 02:04

Abdeaziz got his dinner
Bushiteen got his insect from the forbidden area untouchable
Tarik Hatela, you know him always pretender holding stick just for the show - Yusmula???

Abdelaziz

Re: Must watch: The conqueror commander Abdeaziz got the kill but Bushiteen touches the forbidden, Tarik pretends???

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Aug 2019, 02:16

Ayto Halafiw, yes, you got that absolutely right, this typically cursedar'teran po'rnographic picture is from gezabanda, where, as you can see, I
i entrapped the then-young and virgin tra'nny Hawazen , I was kissing her like a true gurl before demolishing all her orifices, then bushtin the ugly hamasenay human-ape came to li'ck her def'lowered rearend, you can also see holdin a stick-[deleted] the now-les'bian old pro'stitue bi'tch tra'nny tarik who hails from the akelesinul region but fakes as hamawi ho'mo.. Fewndadwa AMICHE IS ALSO WAITING FOR ME ON THE BACK..... PRAYING HEAD-DOWN, BEGGING HER MAKER TO ALLOW HER TO BE POWER-PENETRATED BY MY BROWN MAMMBA 8) 8) 8) .
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 06 Aug 2019, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Must watch: The conqueror commander Abdeaziz got the kill but Bushiteen touches the forbidden, Tarik pretends???

Post by Hawzen » 06 Aug 2019, 02:31

Brother ayte Halafi,

Did you mean Mrs. Conqueror ???? I know you made a mistake...Mrs. Conqueror is the wify of the Honorable brother Jimmy aka the conqueror Commander of Benshagul. We can also call sister Abi-gail as first lady.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Aug 2019, 02:42

As predicted fagosomal tra'nny Hawa-zen showed up on the scene from out of the blues The love and awe of my anaconda wakes you up and calls you to it eternally. kkkkkk Hawazen, you are so predictable bi'tch, you never talk for yourself, like every boooshti ar'teranhomos, you lean onto other victims of this gangsta whenever you dare badmouth me . My cursed Ar'teran eternal concubine, did you forget the well-known fact that the adefam super-olden bi'tch mesraq betraq uses my terminology such conquistador, jimmi, joystick, manmeat, anaconda, mamba, etc ( all is in record), because she is stuck in unrequited dream to be royally penetrated in all her orifices like i did to yours in Gezabnda. You bi'tch is really one lucky bo'ygurl of all ho'moshenay tra'nnies.