Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Me'aza Ashanafi is on Fire

Post by Masud » 05 Aug 2019, 11:29

Me'aza Ashenafi who called for a war against Tigray like her brother B/G Asamaw Tsige is on fire. TPLF may consider her removal from power.

Tog Wajale

Re: Me'aza Ashanafi is on Fire

Post by Tog Wajale » 05 Aug 2019, 12:05

The Mighty Shaebia Hamassien Eritrean Government & The Gallant Ogadenia Somali People Are Ready To Help * Meaza Ashennaffi* In Any Kind Of War With Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now Hiding In Mekelle And Adwa.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 05 Aug 2019, 13:07

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 05 Aug 2019, 15:21

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 12:22

this is my take about መሐዛ አሽናፊ

she rises to celebrity status because of ደፍረት the movies

here is my take about ደፍረት and other so called backward culture ..

some of the culture that lasted 1000 years should not be thrown out without proper investigation let look few of so called backward culture

1.የሱማሌዎች የውንድ ብልትን ለጥሎሽ መጠቀማቸው

if u dont know the culture and the usefulness of this tradition u might dismiss it but let me explain
የውንድ ብልትን ለጥሎሽ ጥቅሙ እንደሚከተለው ነው ...
it kept Somalia free from Amhara domination, Somalia Ethiopia are 100% Muslim how they kept this purity because of የውንድ ብልትን ለጥሎሽ, without የውንድ ብልትን ለጥሎሽ the Somalia would be converted to Christianity just like oromo who doesn't have this culture .. yes few oromo practice this tradition and they kept themselves pure from Amhara domination

2. now let look Lip Plate Tribe. Mursi. Ethiopia, and face mark

this tradition kept them out of salve trade

3. now back to our subject ተለፋ..

u must ask why this ተለፋ tradition started out.. it started out for many reason ..

1. both lover love each other but when family refused to give the girl for marriage the man do the ተለፋ
2. two tribe or religion discrimination influence the father to refused to give his doughtier the man do the ተለፋ

i give example most ተለፋ happened in oromo region between oromo and Amhara the Amhara girl think they r superior to the oromo so they dont marry them so the oromo do the ተለፋ... in way forced mix marriage breaking the taboo...

now if u still did not convinced try this in Kenya the Indian kept their purity for 100 years refusing to marry the black.. had the black have ተለፋ tradition and just marry the Indian without the consent of their family to me that would be modern tradition for the time.. now try this for black and White American ... sometime u have to break taboo using force

in Ethiopia case once ተለፋ is done the racist father would have no choice but accept the marriage this is how we become highly mix tribe not an easy task.. now this tradition run it course ...

just imagine if there is no ተለፋ tradition all our tribe would have been kept their purity ... the mix culture that we proud of today mostly the result of ተለፋ tradition.in majority case.

i am not saying in every each case .. what i am saying is in majority case ... if u investigate all ተለፋ u will find out it happened in two tribe...in majority case
Last edited by Ethoash on 06 Aug 2019, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 06 Aug 2019, 12:59

Is Meaza Ashenafi President of the Federal Supreme Court and her boss Abiy Ahmed certain to start war against the people of Tigrai?

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/ti ... fense.html

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Aug 2019, 13:37

Looking at Daniel's melodramas these days, his house must be on "fire" rather than Meaza's!

The little "objectivity" he had as a lawyer/journalist is gone.

He is acting more Woyane than Aboy Sebhat Nega himself! :P

I think he has become a liability to TPLF. If I were them, I will tell him to shut up!

Check the following interview with the pretty news woman Medhin; not only he bluffs to show off but, insults TPLF's capabilities while doing it.

His brouhaha is putting TPLF in danger. Insulting the PM is playing with "fire"!

BTW, Meaza grew up in Benishangul - Gumuz; if she has an ax to grind with TPLF/EPRDF for taking her rights as a citizen of Ethiopia? Well.....she is known as women's rights activist, she is the founder and executive director of the Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA). What does that tell you?

Masud wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:29
Me'aza Ashenafi who called for a war against Tigray like her brother B/G Asamaw Tsige is on fire. TPLF may consider her removal from power.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Aug 2019, 14:00

Dawi wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:37
Looking at Daniel's melodramas these days, his house must be on "fire" rather than Meaza's!

The little "objectivity" he had as a lawyer/journalist is gone.

He is acting more Woyane than Aboy Sebhat Nega himself! :P

I think he has become a liability to TPLF. If I were them, I will tell him to shut up!

Check the following interview with the pretty news woman Medhin; not only he bluffs to show off but, insults TPLF's capabilities while doing it.

His brouhaha is putting TPLF in danger. Insulting the PM is playing with "fire"!

BTW, Meaza grew up in Benishangul - Gumuz; if she has an ax to grind with TPLF/EPRDF for taking her rights as a citizen of Ethiopia? Well.....she is known as women's rights activist, she is the founder and executive director of the Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA). What does that tell you?

Masud wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:29

Hmm... 8)
As a matter of fact that Dracula image characterization of the hardworking good lady perfectly fits on the face of that red ar$$$ chest pumping evil Judas Baboon who made the characterization while smoking and sniffing sh!t. THUMBS UP FOR MEAZA! :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 14:02

Dawi wrote:
he is known as women's rights activist, she is the founder and executive director of the Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA). What does that tell you?
to me it tells me she is ungrateful, nice to know that Meaza grew up in Benishangul - Gumuz that still make her an Amhara if she was loyal not to tplf but to Benishangul - Gumuz she was not declaring war on those people who rise Benishangul - Gumuz to human level from walking naked under Amhara rule ...

have nothing to say to her.. all i am saying is i am waiting for D date when we going to here the fed. police going to Golden city and get their man.. i am hate to hear endless talk make it happened ..

this Meaza should burn her passport in front of the public so that we know she cant run away to USA if the tplf come to addis ababa .. i have the feeling they will come for second time.. the whole world will laugh at us 1 million people colonized 100 million people for second time.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 14:22

sun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:00
THUMBS UP FOR MEAZA! :P

ወሬማ ቀላል ነው። ልብ ካላት ለምንድነው ጦርነቱን የማትጅምሩት ታድያ። ለምን የእናቴ መቀነት ጠለፈኝ ትሉናልቹ። እኛ እኮ በጉጉት እየጠበቅን ነው ይፍሽካውን መንፋት።

እኔ በፍፁም ደክተር ፀሐይነህ አማራ ነው ብዬ አልጠብቅም ነበር። ኦሮም በስንት መከራ ያገኝውን መንግስት ግዛት አማራ ሽውድው ሊያስጥሉት ነው። ፩፶ ዓመት ተግዝተህ በአማራ ያገኝህውን ስልጣን እህቺ አንድ የአማራ ወግ ጠባቂ ጦርነት እንዳትልከው ይህንን ፈዛዛ ዶከተር።

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Aug 2019, 14:24

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:02
Dawi wrote:
he is known as women's rights activist, she is the founder and executive director of the Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA). What does that tell you?
to me it tells me she is ungrateful, nice to know that Meaza grew up in Benishangul - Gumuz that still make her an Amhara if she was loyal not to tplf but to Benishangul - Gumuz she was not declaring war on those people who rise Benishangul - Gumuz to human level from walking naked under Amhara rule ...

have nothing to say to her.. all i am saying is i am waiting for D date when we going to here the fed. police going to Golden city and get their man.. i am hate to hear endless talk make it happened ..

this Meaza should burn her passport in front of the public so that we know she cant run away to USA if the tplf come to addis ababa .. i have the feeling they will come for second time.. the whole world will laugh at us 1 million people colonized 100 million people for second time.
Hmm... :P

If they can they should go and colonize those vulgar NAMA's in their NAMA caves because both of them are cave men with shields and spears.
As for the egalitarian and patriotic healing Oromos, the old game that placed 6% over the 50% is dead and buried deep underground. Take the healing and the good feeling and then rush fast to take Sun in the Bahamas rather than to die at the hands of the Amharas.
:lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 14:29

dr. son.

u know i am with u. i dont want to oromo to lose their emprie the Amhara Me'aza Ashanafi want to use the oromo to fight their war.. i am advicing the oromo to becarful..

now if the oromo acting idiot and wage war with golden thinking number matter let me remain u.. look only one golden was enough for 4 million oromo now tell me if still have gut to wage a war with Golden

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Aug 2019, 14:42

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:22
sun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:00
THUMBS UP FOR MEAZA! :P

ወሬማ ቀላል ነው። ልብ ካላት ለምንድነው ጦርነቱን የማትጅምሩት ታድያ። ለምን የእናቴ መቀነት ጠለፈኝ ትሉናልቹ። እኛ እኮ በጉጉት እየጠበቅን ነው ይፍሽካውን መንፋት።

እኔ በፍፁም ደክተር ፀሐይነህ አማራ ነው ብዬ አልጠብቅም ነበር። ኦሮም በስንት መከራ ያገኝውን መንግስት ግዛት አማራ ሽውድው ሊያስጥሉት ነው። ፩፶ ዓመት ተግዝተህ በአማራ ያገኝህውን ስልጣን እህቺ አንድ የአማራ ወግ ጠባቂ ጦርነት እንዳትልከው ይህንን ፈዛዛ ዶከተር።
The job of the government as has been expressly stated is not promoting hate and waging war but promoting love and healing among the people so that citizens may get secure, empowered, energized and be able to engage in constructive sustainable development based on equality and justice for all for the virgin first time in 3000 years. Are you talking about Dr.Abay Tsehaye when you are talking about fezaza dr.? :mrgreen:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Aug 2019, 14:49

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:02
Dawi wrote:

Ethoash,

What I meant to say was, the "ethnic" federation has made her a second class citizen in Benishangul - Gumuz. That can't stand for long but, can be changed peacefully. So violent overthrow is not necessary for her to advocate it. Those who read between the lines coupled with Eritrea's posture are [ deleted ] in their pants. That is why they write all kind of nonsense. The PM will only go to Tigrai if he had to. He is known to be patient and war shall be the last resort. Daniel however, is pushing his luck at the expense of TPLF leaders who have already made a strategical withdrawal to Mekele. Why is Daniel leaching to them and hiding there? Why doesn't he come to the center and do the bluffing in the place he is born, rest of Ethiopia?

As he is insulting TPLF leaders calling them weak, at same time calling the PM a "ጁንታ"; Isn't he putting Woyane in a serious danger? I think he is and should be "deported" to Somali State. And we will see if he continues to do the same bluffing then? :P

Ethio - why are you suicidal at the expense of TPLF? OR Are you doing the same thing Daniel does? Trying to hurt Woyane leaders by putting them in danger?

Hell, the "majority" are in power; we are not living in 1991 era where TPLF with the help of EPLF walked in AA.

EPLF is standing in the opposite these days. They are displaying military hard ware and what have you these days according to those who are "scared" and accusing Meaza.

TPLF know they don't have a chance by war; that is why they prefer "digital" because they're not stupid.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 16:00

Dear Dawit ,

does Meaza speak Benishangul - Gumuz. language . those people from South they speak more then 5 language... had she spoken the language they would have make her their own.. even if they discriminated her she should be wiser and forgive them and work for their interest. because all the thing they do on her out of ignorance not out of hate...

anyhow unlike idiot Daniel i will not insult or encourage to start a war... but i encourage them to be ready only to defend not to attack . just wait until they cross the border and then come to addis Ababa and start colonization number two .. this time will last 100 years because their will not be oromo or Amhara region ...

i wish Dr. Abiy is smarter then this buda Amhara Me'aza Ashanafi and hold his horse.. as i told u cant kill a thief running away from u.. in self defense ... self defense only allowed if the thief coming toward u... the same way ጌታቸው አስፋ running way from Addis he is no longer a treat ...the danger was passed ... now if u activate to arrest him the crime that he did in the past then u r risking the whole Ethiopia faith .. how in hell someone miss this logic

tplf will not give up their man. not because they care for ጌታቸው አስፋ but they care about themselves, if they give up ጌታቸው አስፋ who would be next.. the golden people will not be with them if they give up ጌታቸው አስፋ hence they must draw their line and wait for u to cross.

ሁለት ሌቦች ሊስርቁ ገቡ አንድ ሱቅ ። ይስረቁት ትንሽ ገንዘብ ነው ግን ተመልከት ምን እንዳደረጉ ፖሊሶቹ። እንደው ሌቦቹ ቢስርቁኝ ይሻል ነበር እስከምትል ደረስ

ዘጠኝ አስራአንድ (፱፩፩) ግዜ አሜሪካኖች ፫ሺህ ሕዝብ አጡ ። የነሱን ደም እንበቀላለን ብለው ጦርነት ከፍተው ፵ሺህ አሜሪካኖች ሞቱ ፪፵ ሺህ የአምሮ በሽተኛ እና ቁስለኞች ሆኑ ፩ ትርሊዬን ዶላር ጠፋ። አሁንም ጦርነቱ አለበቃም

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 07 Aug 2019, 11:57

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 07 Aug 2019, 12:23

Masud,

You guys are full of yourselves! :P

Why would Abiy want to do that in the first place?

He is in charge of where the most resources of Ethiopia exists. Consolidating the peace there is a hand full.

Tigrai is relatively peaceful so why bother with you?

The rule of law issue is a long term issue to resolve.

Peace

Masud wrote:
07 Aug 2019, 11:57