Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fasil1235

Selam hungry for Amhara Ambassa men!

Post by fasil1235 » 04 Aug 2019, 01:57

Selamiy making tembien h0rny is her responsibility :lol:

Maybe she was drunk to much alcohol 🤪🍾. Oromo Selam in love with Tembien Salemiy🤰🏼 going to the hosipital

TembienLiberation wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 15:35
Selamiye/ የኔ ቆንጆ ትንሽ ተረጋጊ! Say this three times to get a cure for you tribal madness: ሚኒልክ ሚኒልክ ሚኒልክ…! Thanks

I guessed right that you have the Rat Galla gene in yourself! No wonder you are fooolish and do not get the ongoing politics correct on time... your Zegemitegna Galla gene reduced your learnig ability so much. Never get married to a Galla if you want to improve your relatives gene in future.

When you talk about sexism, and that you like your AN@S being hit hard, you make me a bit hooorny. In which state do you live...lets continue our discussion through our private e-mail ❤ . For now, I leave you to listen to your uncle Gabissa being humiliated even by Dr. Abiy's media :mrgreen:

Selam/ wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 15:23
Woyane rat - it is evident that you were raised in a filthy red-light district, abandoned by your parents. That’s where you got your vulgar language, swine-like behavior and collective hatred. A gentleman who is brought up by a loving mom wouldn’t be crude like you, dumbasz. Let alone Gabissa a random Oromo kid would recreate your blockhead out of Gullelie clay. Woorigat!
TembienLiberation wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 14:42
Selam/ wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 09:20
I have an interwind chromosome of the proud Oromos, Amharas, Tigres and Gurages and I respect them all equally.
Selamiye/ yenne konjo!

I guessed right that you have the Rat Galla gene in yourself! No wonder you are fooolish and do not get the ongoing politics correct on time... your Zegemitegna Galla gene reduced your learnig ability so much. Never get married to a Galla if you want to improve your relatives gene in future.

When you talk about sexism, and that you like your AN@S being hit hard, you make me a bit hooorny. In which state do you live...lets continue our discussion through our private e-mail ❤ . For now, I leave you to listen to your uncle Gabissa being humiliated even by Abiy's media :mrgreen:

Last edited by fasil1235 on 04 Aug 2019, 03:54, edited 3 times in total.