Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

"ኤርትራ ካብ ዝደኸመላ ዘውደለላ" The Eritrean Hanna Simon and the Opportunist Sofia Tesfamariam

Post by Sabur » 03 Aug 2019, 08:45

Very good Report on Sofia Tesfamariam and the tactics of the ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas.

እታ ሓንቲ ትሽመ እታ ሓንቲ ትእለ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4trIvNq3o

Another play game tactic of the ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas Dictator.

So long you Serve the Dictator with 100% obedience, likely to get appointed by the Dictator regardless the qualification and background history until you get dumped in the Garbage Dumper by the dictator after service is Over.

Sofia is an Opportunist and a Slave Servant of the Dictator who had not done anything for Eritrea and Eritrea's Struggle for Independence.

She was comfortably studying and living in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana and the US where she finally settled with her family. She and her family including her Children enjoy the comfort and opportunities of the US, but she had audacity to insult the young Eritreans who are dying in the Desert, in the Oceans, across the seas while leaving their beloved country Eritrea because of the plight, and suffering they endure in their beloved country Eritrea. And these are the Children of Eritrea who defended and Secured Eritrea's Sovereignty with the lives, limbs, hearts and minds against the Woyane Invasion.

Sofia had not contributed for Eritrea during Eritrea's Struggle for Independence. She just appeared to the podium around 1996.
She is an Opportunist and a Slave Servant of the Dictator who had not contributed anything for Eritrea and Eritrea's Struggle for Independence.

The dictator has no principle and has no Good Will for Eritrea and Eritreans.
He ONLY cares for his OWN POWER - That is it.

justo

Re: "ኤርትራ ካብ ዝደኸመላ ዘውደለላ" The Eritrean Hanna Simon and the Opportunist Sofia Tesfamariam

Post by justo » 03 Aug 2019, 11:09

Sabur wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 08:45

እታ ሓንቲ ትሽመ እታ ሓንቲ ትእለ

ሳቡር ጨናዊ, if you want to pretend to be Eri, please learn to speak proper ትግርኛ first

Sabur

Re: "ኤርትራ ካብ ዝደኸመላ ዘውደለላ" The Eritrean Hanna Simon and the Opportunist Sofia Tesfamariam

Post by Sabur » 03 Aug 2019, 12:43

ኣለኺ'ዶ Justina ጓል ኣርባዓ the cheap B!TCH and WH0RE of the Dictator.

You can not stand the Truth - Cheap B!TCH.

You the B!TCH consider yourself the master of tigrinya - there is no original tigrinya word that use the letter ' ኛ '. Talk to older Eritreans in the villages and you will never hear a word that uses ' ኘ ' and its associates.
It is not "ትግርኛ" B!TCH.

ከምዚ ከማኻ ወዲ ኣርባዓ ( ከምዚ ከማኺ ጓል ኣርባዓ) : ኣብ ኤርትራ መበቆል ዓዲ ዘይብሎም ኣይፈልጥዎን ኢዮም ::
Your parents came to Eritrea as "ደቂ ኣርባዓ: ዓዲ የብሎም ዓውዲ የብሎም". How could you know since you did not have the chance to visit መበቆል ዓዲ'ቦ ኣብ ኤርትራ.

You are a BA$TARD child like your master the BA$TARD Isayas.

You shallow B!TCH blame others using Amharic words in tigrinya, while you the shallow B!TCH is using BA$TARDIZED tigrinya.

But back to the point: the BA$TARD ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ ወዲ መድሕን whom you are cheaply enslaved to does not care about Eritrea and Eritreans. He is only after his power.

Got it B!TCH !!

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት

justo wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 11:09
Sabur wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 08:45

እታ ሓንቲ ትሽመ እታ ሓንቲ ትእለ

ሳቡር ጨናዊ, if you want to pretend to be Eri, please learn to speak proper ትግርኛ first

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Aug 2019, 13:55

Greetings,

You know what? Ethios have a patriot or arbegna named belay zeleke known for his jegninet fighting the talian fashistoch.

Below are his famous words when he was on his way to be hanged by the sillassie regime:

He said....

"ETHIOPIA AGERE MOGN NESH WEY TELALA, YEMOTELISH QERTO YEBEDELISH BELLA". Please correct my amharic if I am wrong.

So is the situation in Eritrea. The jeganu eritreans who brought independence are languishing in ira iro dungeons whereas the deqi 40 are laughing at them.

justo

Post by justo » 03 Aug 2019, 13:59

Sabur wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 12:43
ኣለኺ'ዶ Justina ጓል ኣርባዓ the cheap B!TCH and WH0RE of the Dictator.
You can not stand the Truth - Cheap B!TCH.
shushhhhhhhhh

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Aug 2019, 14:08

Shirtamu

So why don’t do what you know best that carry out suicide mission and blow yourself like the shirtams so other people can live free.
ቆዳር አጋመ--- ናይ ስቡኡት ግበር ወይ አተፅምመና::

Eritreans are brave and armed to teeth. If they think there exist mistreatments by the government, they would have done something about it. I am one of them.
My advice is you should worry about the dying kilil chigar aka kilil ጥሜት the dying Tigray.
Tigray is irrelevant and the game is very much OVER#

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 13:55
Greetings,

You know what? Ethios have a patriot or arbegna named belay zeleke known for his jegninet fighting the talian fashistoch.

Below are his famous words when he was on his way to be hanged by the sillassie regime:

He said....

"ETHIOPIA AGERE MOGN NESH WEY TELALA, YEMOTELISH QERTO YEBEDELISH BELLA". Please correct my amharic if I am wrong.

So is the situation in Eritrea. The jeganu eritreans who brought independence are languishing in ira iro dungeons whereas the deqi 40 are laughing at them.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Aug 2019, 14:31

Fed_Up wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 14:08
Shirtamu

So why don’t do what you know best that carry out suicide mission and blow yourself like the shirtams so other people can live free.
ቆዳር አጋመ--- ናይ ስቡኡት ግበር ወይ አተፅምመና::

Eritreans are brave and armed to teeth. If they think there exist mistreatments by the government, they would have done something about it. I am one of them.
My advice is you should worry about the dying kilil chigar aka kilil ጥሜት the dying Tigray.
Tigray is irrelevant and the game is very much OVER#

I am just sayin

kerenite wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 13:55
Greetings,

He said....

Fendadaw,

Hussssssh

Yehonk frash adash.

KIFU :lol: :lol:

Now I am in the middle of my billiards game....see you tomorrow.