Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

While Deqi baby sits here 24/7, we are busy...

Post by Hawdian » 02 Aug 2019, 17:39

While Deqi cries on this forum 24/7, we are not only busy building businesses, putting more people in power than any African migrants but we busy serving the unfortunate ones too.

700 Eritreans face deportations.

We leave the crying for his kind...

Deqi-Arawit

Re: While Deqi baby sits here 24/7, we are busy...

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Aug 2019, 02:37

Hawdian wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 17:39
While Deqi cries on this forum 24/7, we are not only busy building businesses, putting more people in power than any African migrants but we busy serving the unfortunate ones too.

700 Eritreans face deportations.

We leave the crying for his kind...
Wuryaa Hawdian
You do know that, who ever engage Deqi, he leaves the battle with bruised ego hence you are in the company of money who can't let it go the name of Deqi :mrgreen:

In regard to your post, begging and milking the welfare of kufar countries is not considered as business acumen but been parasites.

Btw, the netherland and Germany forbade the burqa, and the chinese forbade arabic script to be displayed in halal shops.. The question is, when you guys are going to burn the german and the chinese flags? :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 03 Aug 2019, 10:37

Deqi baby

You trying to run away from what you are an irrelevant laangab who always depended on me. You go to Somalis for help we all know outside the screen. They probably smuggled you into Europe.

Today is no different. While we going places you can't even secure a simple citizenship paper. You are useless only good for cutting hair and eating raw meat like a hyena. You haven't even discovered fire yet :mrgreen:

No wonder you trying to change topic to China and Mars.

Sorry Eri brothers but I had to show this useless Akele minority who cries here 24/7 who he is.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Aug 2019, 10:47

Hawdian wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 10:37
Deqi baby

You trying to run away from what you are an irrelevant laangab who always depended on me.

Today is no different. While we going places you can't even secure a simple citizenship paper.

Sorry Eri brothers but I had to show this useless Akele minority who cries here 24/7 who he is.
Wuryaa haywan
The fact that you dedicated a post in favor of my alias just indicate the opposite, that his eminence is not irrelevant but a person who is able to go under the skin of his opponents on a post to post Base. :mrgreen:

Now...People Who queue on welfare agency office on a daily Base to begg kufar money can never assist other People. :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 03 Aug 2019, 10:48

You are always my product.

Enjoy your endless cry laangab Akele raw meat eater :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Aug 2019, 11:12

Hawdian wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 10:48
You are always my product.

Enjoy your endless cry laangab Akele raw meat eater :mrgreen
Wuryaa haywan
We have invested our meager resources in the so called Somalia reconstitution and reconstruction for the last 20 years but the Wuryaa were just like a big black hole...despite all international assistance, they still kept to kill each other tutsi hutu style :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Aug 2019, 08:09

Wuryaa haywan
I think, you need your weekly dose of spanking :mrgreen:
Don't ruin serious post, If you want to dwell on some childish and meaningless ranting...bring it here. :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 04 Aug 2019, 10:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 10:47
Hawdian wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 10:37
Deqi baby

You trying to run away from what you are an irrelevant laangab who always depended on me.

Today is no different. While we going places you can't even secure a simple citizenship paper.

Wuryaa haywan
The fact that you dedicated a post in favor of my alias just indicate the opposite, that his eminence is not irrelevant but a person who is able to go under the skin of his opponents on a post to post Base. :mrgreen:

Now...People Who queue on welfare agency office on a daily Base to begg kufar money can never assist other People. :mrgreen:

Once upon a long time ago, Mogadishu was ours. 20% Eritrean, 30% Reer Xamar, 5% Arabs and Indians, 3% JareerWeyne and 2% Pastoral people.
Spoken languages Reer Xamar, Italian, Tigrigna, Arabic and Somali. A real cosmopolitan city.

That woman called Samiya lerew (in the tweet above), who claims to be a "Tweet Warrior Advocate for Somali disadvantaged & Marginalized groups" - even though I've never heard about her or anyone who knows her, doesn't know her shi.t!

Aside fabricated claims, there has never been a verifiable trace for the presence of Eritrean (or Ethiopian) in Mogadishu, let alone 30%, which is laughable!

Again, the migration of Indians has only started in 1895 following the creation of the British East Africa Protectorate, and they have never been more than a small handful of traders, and have remained owners of small fabric stores selling (cloth) fabric, and have never exceeded 10 stores in whole Mogadishu till the collapse of the central government in Somali in 1991.
Spoken languages Reer Xamar, Italian, Tigrigna, Arabic and Somali.
Neither Italian nor Arabic have ever really been the spoken languages in Mogadishu. Somalis in Mogadishu have never spoken to each other in other languages other than Somali. Of course, those who worked with Italians spoke in Italian with Italians. Unlike in Djibouti and many other African countries, Arabs in Somalia all of them spoke Somali even between themselves - as we had Somalised them.

Claiming that Tigrigna used to be spoken in Mogadishu is absurd and baseless, and exposing the falseness of such ridiculous claim is not worth anyone's time and effort as it's self-evident.

In addition, claiming that there has been a language called Reer Xamar is purely comical, and this proves that her knowledge about Somalia is extremely rudimentary. There has never been such thing as Reer Xamar language to date! Reer Xamar don't speak any language other than Somali. They only speak Somali and have an accent (not a dialect) like any other Somali.