Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Worth consideration: what is the difference between India and Ethiopia? watch the video!

Post by Abaymado » 02 Aug 2019, 02:01

Oh shiit India is shiiit!
I don’t know how much is the difference between India and Ethiopia lies! New Delhi is a city where more or less the characters of the society in terms of color, hygiene, prosperity is analogues to the society in Addis Abeba. The quality of roads, buildings, shops, . ..everything resembles what is happening in Addis Abeba.
Even I can say New Delhi is stinky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CWZM5L4pH8

Abaymado

Re: Worth consideration: what is the difference between India and Ethiopia? watch the video!

Post by Abaymado » 02 Aug 2019, 02:36

enjoy with the comments!

348 Comments
1- U mean incredibly extremely dirty unorganized polluted noisy dump!
2- Incredibly dangerous India
3- Human sewage
4- So this is India, it looks like 18th century too me.
5- Delhi dirtiest capitol in the world. In fact whole INDIA is so dirty. I have also spent 45 years of my life there.......I don't know who gave this slogan " Incredible India" ??????
6- No offense but it will never improve due to the large population.
7- incredibly dangerous,dirty and poor india
8- City poor .. bad transportasion
9- really incredible . life so tough
10- looks like a dierty toilet
11- Terrible India
12- Dirty and noise india country
13- the best 4rd world country in the world
14- Poor darty indian

15- is dis India capital....nothing development from 47 ...still looks like 47...

16- India is a country of 1.3 billion people with an area one third the size of China with China having the same population, also there is Caste and Creed based society, with the higher caste Brahmins making just 6.3% of population, about 23% are forward caste, comes after Brahmins and the rest 74% consists of OBC, SC, ST caste, minorities and tribes. This is the reason you see so much of poverty, widespread marginalization and streets upon streets and towns full of abject poverty. The smallest rich class lives in islands of prosperity a tiny 5-6% of the population and about 75-80% of the population lives in oceans of poverty, grinding poverty, ignorance, in ghettos and in slums in cities.

17- this guy is definitely not from India, Delhi. Is trying to show the most busiest part of Delhi and most densly populated which tourist will never be able to see.
18- Awesome collage of sights, sounds & chaos of delhi.. wow..
19- I love Delhi and this video as well. Gives good impression

Abaymado

Re: Worth consideration: what is the difference between India and Ethiopia? watch the video!

Post by Abaymado » 02 Aug 2019, 05:12

street food in India is exceptional. It is amazing and interesting but it is boring seeig them mixing everything they got.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Aug 2019, 14:43

Abaymado

i like u when i see this video or Addis video all i see a lot of opportunity... u can leapfrog to first class standard of life if there is a will.. that is what meles did and start public housing project

if u want fast economy progress start building public housing ... house is one of major costly item that any person can buy u will be keep paying for next 30 years .. this is good for economy .. if u buy house u need fire insurance, u need life insurance in case if u die u want the house paid for etc etc. etc.

now the good thing about building public housing u save a lot of land area that also financing your project by selling the land u recover .. in india case since they the technology they might build 60 story building could have accommodate 10,000 people with one bed room build ten high rise u r take care of 100,000 people if they have five people each then we r talking 500,000 people having accommodation.... this all create space for park and other business by providing housing for poor u can change their life... the project will be self supporting

u can also use all kind of green technology to save cost and environment ... u can use sewerage to generate biogas and so on...in just five year u will see big difference

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 03 Aug 2019, 07:45

Watch this interesting video which is unseen in our country. Oh shiiit, on the market, you can see frogs, rats, worms, snails, ,,,,,.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_rUqNu3gY

https://koplayers.info/show/QVFfclVxTnUzZ1k.html

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 04 Aug 2019, 03:07

Mumbai is a bit different in which both rich and poor are living together.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 04 Aug 2019, 05:43

I am overwhelmed by the large densiy of dirts and litters everywhere. And also I wondering the audacity of india to call African states for india- Africa summit. This is an outrageous as India looks no better than single African country.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Aug 2019, 06:57

CNN - Luxury hotel? No, Singapore's new-generation public housing (29 Oct 2015)

How Singapore Fixed Its Housing Problem

Public Housing in Singapore | Minister Lawrence Wong