Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

The Most Boring Commentator .

Post by molover » 01 Aug 2019, 16:37

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The Most Boring Commentator .

Post by Hawzen » 01 Aug 2019, 18:11

I don't know Yoel very well but I met him in person long time ago....I think he is a cool guy as a person... But I have to agree with you that the way he presents his 'news' is boring as hell.. He lacks Charisma. He also needs to learn how to read faster... I have tried to watch his clips but I fell asleep and I have yet to finish one... I just hope he improves his journalistic skills if he has one to attract people.. So far he is just stagnant...

He has similarity with the agame brother Ethoash.. Both of them don't evolve but they act they know every thing...Have you noticed any improvement of brother Ethoash with his English writing skill... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 01 Aug 2019, 19:18

Guys,

Why don't you say you don't agree with him. Boring, he is not. That is deceit. I thought the agames are supposed to be the only ones who are deceitful :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Aug 2019, 19:30

Aurora wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 19:18
Guys,

Why don't you say you don't agree with him. Boring, he is not. That is deceit. I thought the agames are supposed to be the only ones who are deceitful :lol:
I also agree the dude is boring as hell but not more boring than the Eritrean dictator.

I get The impression, it is a robot who reads his article. No emotion, no empathy.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Aug 2019, 19:32

Aurora wrote:
Guys,

Is it possible he can be boring to some people and not boring to others ???? I thought so.... You see.. PIA is boring for brother Deqi but I can't call him deceitful for his opinion.....Because people are different and we have different choices/preferences...

Dedebit is always dedeb

molover

Post by molover » 01 Aug 2019, 20:49

Aurora wrote:
Guys,

Brother Aurora,
To Be Honest with you i Don't Have a problem with Oppositions i Get along with Everybody I Like The Guy From Seatle Vancouver Aregai Hagos he is charismatic.

molover

Post by molover » 01 Aug 2019, 21:26

Hawzen wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 18:11
I don't know Yoel very well but I met him in person long time ago....I think he is a cool guy as a person... But I have to agree with you that the way he presents his 'news' is boring as hell.. He lacks Charisma. He also needs to learn how to read faster... I have tried to watch his clips but I fell asleep and I have yet to finish one... I just hope he improves his journalistic skills if he has one to attract people.. So far he is just stagnant...

He has similarity with the agame brother Ethoash.. Both of them don't evolve but they act they know every thing...Have you noticed any improvement of brother Ethoash with his English writing skill... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother Hawzen,
He is Our Own EriAsh lol