Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Farmajo Has Renounced His American Citizenship!

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2019, 06:13

Farmajo has renounced his American citizenship, though we need to see the ‘declaration of renunciation’ letter that should show he's no longer American. We don't believe anyone on plain words (that can be denied later) any longer! We need binding acts!

Where's Abyssinialady (the sinlady) to translate us the article in the link below, since I'm from Tigray and don't speak Somali!

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2019/Aug/w ... 161267.htm

Somaliman

Re: Farmajo Has Renounced His American Citizenship!

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2019, 15:38

He should rather tell us when he is going to vacate Villa Somalia! We don't give a damn about his American citizenship renunciation!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Aug 2019, 16:01

Somaliman wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 15:38
He should rather tell us when he is going to vacate Villa Somalia! We don't give a damn about his American citizenship renunciation!
formaggio cheese PM, HE should not make it big deal .. the American are revengeful they will fk u up... he should have said respectfully i return my passport and i have great respect for America for giving me home when i need one.. bla bla and it is truth and million Somalian American live in USA.. SO HE should not disrespect by returning the passport for what..

by the way can u tell me this Cheese PM, DID ANY JOB UP TO NOW... he was in power almost two year list the thing he did ... i will tell u what Dr. Abiy did in just one years.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2019, 16:41

Ethoash wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 16:01
Somaliman wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 15:38
formaggio cheese PM, HE should not make it big deal .. the American are revengeful they will fk u up... he should have said respectfully i return my passport and i have great respect for America for giving me home when i need one.. bla bla and it is truth and million Somalian American live in USA.. SO HE should not disrespect by returning the passport for what..

I believe he has done it the way you're recommending. After all, the guy is civilised! He didn't even say anything about it, only a brief announcement was posted on the presidential website. According to the announcement, it was the result of a process that was going on for some time. Ungratefulness is abhorrent to many, including myself.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Aug 2019, 16:46

Somaliman wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 16:41

I believe he has done it the way you're recommending. After all, the guy is civilised! He didn't even say anything about it, only a brief announcement was posted on the presidential website. According to the announcement, it was the result of a process that was going on for some time. Ungratefulness is abhorrent to many, including myself.
Somaliman,

do u notice formaggio cheese PM unlike Somalian character he seems to be very quite guy.. sometime this kind of behavior backfire u must be very active and assertive without being idiot.. as i ask u before i am very much INTERESTED what this PM DONE IN JUST TWO YEARS.. I dont know why i really love Somalian people ... if i have a power i will barter u with Amhara ...no question as i will even add revelation and horror bonus just to sweeten the deal

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2019, 19:16

Ethoash wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 16:46
Somaliman wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 16:41

Somaliman,

do u notice formaggio cheese PM unlike Somalian character he seems to be very quite guy.. sometime this kind of behavior backfire u must be very active and assertive without being idiot.. as i ask u before i am very much INTERESTED what this PM DONE IN JUST TWO YEARS.. I dont know why i really love Somalian people ... if i have a power i will barter u with Amhara ...no question as i will even add revelation and horror bonus just to sweeten the deal

What has he done in two years?

He has done a lot, man! These include:

1. He has traveled abroad at a record-setting pace, enjoying luxury flights, while achieving absolutely nothing known to the country, even though he strongly criticised his predecessor for traveling internationally too often.
2. He has never missed any useless public celebration, and we've got many in Somalia, including, Youth Day, Mother's Day, Trees Day, Africa Day, Health Day, Disabled Day, Army Day, Navy Day, Air Force Day, Mental Health Day,Vaccination Day, Sports Day, Europe Day, UN Day, the list just goes on and on.
3. He hid himself and kept silent whenever a crucial event or phenomenon took place in the country and his intervention was deemed paramount.
4. He has wasted public money on bribery to get rid of any federal state leader he didn't get on well with, and to install a puppet one for him.
5. He hasn't achieved a single thing of what he promised prior to his election, or selection, may I say.
6. He has never made public the outcome of a single of his record breaking travels abroad.
7. He never came with an agenda, or plan, and he hasn't bothered to adopt one and bring it forward to share it with the public to date.
7. He made sure to deceive everyone who mistook him for a saviour.
8.He has signed fishing contracts for China and nobody other than himself and co. knows the contents of such contracts.
9. He has created unnecessary enemies for Somalia in the Arab block for siding with Qatar, and no Somali sees or knows what Somalia is getting in return.
10. He has never bothered to question the basis of the relationship between Somalia and Turkey, let alone making it public.
11. He has never missed a single occasion to photograph himself with people in difficulties, earning a name for his government, since Somalis call his government "Igu Sawir" meaning "take a picture of me with..."
12. He has wasted public money on hiring and paying Somali YouTubers, Facebookers, and spin doctors to promote him and his show off PM misleadingly.
13. He hasn't done anything whatsoever for the One Person One Vote he promised that's supposed to take place in less than two years from now.
14. He promised even to AMISOM (it's on YouTube) that he would defeat and annihilate Al-Shabab in two years time. Two years have already gone but Al-Shabab is stronger today than when he took office.
15. He promised to create a constitutional court, but he hasn't pronounced the word 'constitutional court' once since has taken office, let alone setting it up.
16. He falsely and misleadingly promised to fight corruption, when himself and his show off PM came to power through corruption.
17. He made sure to muzzle or murder any journalist that reports the reality on the ground.
18. He has at least admitted that people have lost confidence in him and his government. Tarik would shout WEEY GUUD!
19. He wasted Somalis two complete years without achieving anything for the country.
20. He has spoiled the chances of future presidential candidates, as they will have hard time to convince people following his empty promises and lies, incompetence, and uselessness despite having attracted a great number of Somalis, which I've never included, on his "election".
21. He promised to finalise the country's constitution and make it ready, but no progress has been made in this regard since he has taken office.

The list goes on and on, and I believe that no unbiased God-fearing Somali would disagree with it. He has to be credited for all these things and many more, with a kick in the arse to kick him out of the country, and I'm sure he won't become homeless as Qatar would welcome him!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2019, 20:29

In addition, Farmajo has no excuse whatsoever for having done nothing to date. He's the only Somali president to have had the chance of becoming both prime minister and later president. As he was prime minister he was already very familiar with the position, responsibilities, expectations, difficulties & obstacles, opportunities, the environment in general, main stakeholders & role players, the work culture, the attitude of the so-called international community, the outlook and presuppositions of donours, relevant country's geopolitics etc., before he became president - unless he was a complete blockhead and didn't take any notes when he was prime minister.

Moreover, when he was forced to resign from his prime minister post, he never returned to his job in the US, neither did he bother about another one, but he spent 7 years just touring and campaigning wherever he found a presence of a bunch of Somalis around the globe!

He has no excuses and should not expect any forgiveness either.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Aug 2019, 00:55

i could not finished the list you wrote .. it is heart breaking i could not read it more ;;;; something told me his not up to job ...u can tell some times ... Somalia the least can afforded this kind of idiot ... he lack Somalian active out look and assertive nature ... in Amharic we call this kind people ፈዛዛ

now u r telling me the president is the boss or who is running the country PM OR PRESIDENT ?

i hope u r not saying all this because u r from Somaliland.. anyhow i love the idea of two Somalia they will compete let see who run the show better...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Aug 2019, 10:04

Ethoash wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 00:55
i could not finished the list you wrote .. it is heart breaking i could not read it more ;;;; something told me his not up to job ...u can tell some times ... Somalia the least can afforded this kind of idiot ... he lack Somalian active out look and assertive nature ... in Amharic we call this kind people ፈዛዛ

now u r telling me the president is the boss or who is running the country PM OR PRESIDENT ?

i hope u r not saying all this because u r from Somaliland.. anyhow i love the idea of two Somalia they will compete let see who run the show better...

Ethoash,

You're absolutely right, this guy is not up to the job. His ambition was only to become president PERIOD.

Again, you're totally right, this guy is a heavy burden for Somalia as it cannot afford such useless president to waste the country another 4/5 years - a country that has been in a total chaos for 30 and that needs to catch up gradually but quickly without wasting time.

Again, your question of who is the boss, or who is running the country is very legitimate and needs to be shed light on.

The country is run behind the curtains by a man called Fahad Yasin Haji Dahir. He's not from Farmajo's clan and anything close to it. Clanism in Somalia is no longer what it used to be. It used to be, as you can guess, being loyal to your clan and take care after the interests of your clan. Things have changed since the collapse of Somalia and its institutions, and the notion of clanism has also changed and gotten another shape but to the worse, alas. Clanism has become a selfish tool to exploit either to get a position of influence in the government or its diplomatic missions abroad, or to access privileges for money making opportunities - without giving a damn whatsoever about what is good or bad for your clan.

Fahad Yasin Haji Dahir is a so-called politician. He's currently the Deputy commander of NISA (National Intelligence and Security Agency) and former Chief of Staff for Villa Somalia. Villa Somalia is the official residential palace and principal workplace of the President of Somalia. He's one of those so-called journalists who have lately been in increase exponentially in Somalia. No one, including himself, can say where he has studied journalism. He has forged and nurtured a solid link with Qatar government and a few influential wealthy Qatari business tycoons. As you know, it's always in a country in war or chaos where unknown individuals out of the blue flourish suddenly before you even realise they are running your life. He has exploited the chaos of the country for his own interests. He came to light during the election, or may I say, selection process of Hassan Sheekh Mohamud - Farmajo's predecessor - in 2012, when he soley funded the corrupt "election" of Hassan Sheekh Mohamud, of course with the petrodallars of Qataris. As you can see, the promenade of Qataris in Somalia hasn't started with Farmajo but with his predecessor, who in his turn would throw the ball onto someone else.

Fahad Yasin Haji Dahir got disappointed during the tenure of Hassan Sheekh Mohamud due to selfish-based broken personal promises. During the last presidential election in Somalia Feb. 2017, Fahad decided to get his revenge on Hassan. He switched and shifted his support from Hassan Sheekh Mohamud one day before the "election" day - while Haasan was counting on Fahad and his Qatari culprits and boasting that he had over 200 parliamentarians out of the total 275 parliamentarians in the parliament. Don't forget MPs have bought their seats during their selection, and treat their seats as an investment that has to generate profits, therefore, the unscrupulous bastar.ds vote for the highest bidder. It's also worth to note that not all of them are dirty materialist maniacs.

Fahad switched to Farmajo one night before the "election" day through the work and concoction of the current PM Hassan Ali Keyre and others incognito. During this election, no one including Farmajo himself thought that Farmajo had any chance whatsoever to be "elected". Money makes miracles, man! Your Amharic proverb, which says something like "with money, you can even fly to the sky" is spot on.

Since that day, it has been Fahad the boss running the show behind the curtains. Farmajo has since that day been a useless misleading symbol. The fact he accepted such disgraceful symbolic status proves my earlier assertion (in the first line of this comment) of that his only ambition was to become president and nothing else. In short, Fahad is the owner of the current government in Somalia!

Both Fahad and Qatar are suspected to have confidential links with Al-Shabab. This might explain why Farmajo and his government have never been serious in fighting this wicked cult called Al-shabab.

I AM NOT FROM SOMALILAND, and anywhere close to it. Hawdian who is Somali despite being called Agame, like me, knows this as we spoke. The truth has no race, ethnic,country, clan - in Somali we say it has only God. I'm not from Ethiopia either.

Finally, you should not like "the idea of two Somalia", man! This will not happen at least in the foreseeable future. This is not even an idea; it's rather a purely childish daydream haunted by some brainless people in the enclave in north western Somalia, aka Somaliland.

P.S. Please read what I've written as I've spent time in explaining a few thing to you.
Last edited by Somaliman on 02 Aug 2019, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Aug 2019, 10:58

Finally, you should not like "the idea of two Somalia", man! This will not happen at least in the foreseeable future. This is not even an idea; it's rather a purely childish daydream haunted by some brainless people in the enclave in north western Somalia, aka Somaliland.
i am not talking about two totally different country but fed. state under one country ... i am extreme supporter of fed. system
i think Somaliland are talking about leasing or allowing access to port to Ethiopia ...this could not be done if two Somalia was under one centralized government ... look fed. system serving Ethiopia very good and kept her stabled even under so many coup, revolution and unrest....

which Hawdian r u talking about, the guy who told us Somalia become Singapore? r u have different Hawdian in mind ....

some time u dont need smart PM OR President or king .. as long as he keep aside out of people business. business flourish...

there is saying too many cooks spoil the broth (soup) therefore their might be some hope if the business class took advantage of this absentee king ...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Aug 2019, 16:12

Ethoash wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 10:58
i am not talking about two totally different country but fed. state under one country ... i am extreme supporter of fed. system
i think Somaliland are talking about leasing or allowing access to port to Ethiopia ...this could not be done if two Somalia was under one centralized government ... look fed. system serving Ethiopia very good and kept her stabled even under so many coup, revolution and unrest....

which Hawdian r u talking about, the guy who told us Somalia become Singapore? r u have different Hawdian in mind ....

some time u dont need smart PM OR President or king .. as long as he keep aside out of people business. business flourish...

there is saying too many cooks spoil the broth (soup) therefore their might be some hope if the business class took advantage of this absentee king ...

Both federal and unitary systems can promote satisfactory social, political and economic outcomes. However, a federal system cannot be simply copy-pasted anywhere. A federal system is not ideal for countries like Somalia, and that's one of the reasons why it's not working in Somalia despite having adopted it over a decade ago.

With or without pm, president, or king, nothing flourishes without peace.

Yes, I was referring to the same Hawdian on this forum, since, to my knowledge, there's only one on this forum! What he says is entirely up to him, even though I haven't seen anything wrong that he has said that would warrant my criticism.

Did you expect him to say that Somalia is a shi.t hole! Of course, he takes pride in his country. However, there's no doubt that Somalia is richer than Singapore in terms of natural resource endowment.