Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Ethiopia has remained a shining glorious city on the hill for all black people to look up to.

Post by TGAA » 31 Jul 2019, 22:05

The unsung Ethiopian heroes of years past had done something unique, fundamental, beyond far from a simple accomplishment. These dignified black Ethiopians had, erected in dark days of colonialism, a shining glorious city on the hill for all black people to look up to.
These are words of a Great man assembling his people for war.

“Now God willing or with God’s help, I will not surrender my country. My fellow country folks, I do not believe that I disappointed you in the past. You have not also disappointed me. If you are strong, then help me with your strength to fight the enemy. If you are not strong , I seek your moral support for te sake of your children, wife and religion. If, on the other hand, you seek lame excuse not to join the national campaign against our enemy, I will be upset and I will not have mercy on you. I will punish you. My campaign begins in October, and I expect volunteers from shoa to gather in Woreilu by mid-October” Taken from Ayele Bekerie, PhD. The significance of the 1986 Battle of Adwa. The Ethiopian people from every corne of the country responded, the white colonial power, Italia, was vanquished. This is a shining history passed on to posterity. Ethiopians you should feel proud, and you need to digt deep know the real meaning of that victory.
Not even a century passed to came a leader from the region that gave Ethiopia the hero Ras Alula, the offspring of treasonous family , and called the flag thoseE Ethiopian heross died under a piece of (ጨርቅ ) cloth. Just days ago the so called Professor Izkael Gabisa declared that there is no Ethiopia or Ethiopian, compare to Empress Taitu Bitul and Fitawarari Habte Giorgis Dinegde, Izkael is just a speck of dust . The Fake dr, Tsegye ararsa, another speck of dust, in relevance to history, has been laboring to demisish the towering achievement for his people and country and Colonized and slaved black people all across the world. Did Menelik II really say he is Caucasian?’ the answer this word dribbler gave is this “Menelik’s exquisitely terse statement (“I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian”) is vividly clear.( እኔ በጭራስ ባርያ አይደለሁም ፤ እኔ ነጭ ነኝ ) This tells you all you need to know how moronic Tesgay’s statement is .
So let us kick these self-hating goons to a curve, and hear one of Ethiopian nationalist jewels the somali Mr .Muktar Eusman