Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sabur

Re: ERi-TV, Eritrea: ቃል-መሕትት ምስ ኣዛዚ ሓይሊ ኣያር ኤርትራ - Interview with Commander of Eritrean Air Forces

Post by Sabur » 01 Aug 2019, 07:27

No dignified Eritrean can Talk about Eritrean Air Force with out talking about B. General Habtezion Hadgu who built the Eritrean Air Force from scratch and destroyed majority of the Ethiopian fighters in Mekele in 1998. He shifted the Air Force Power in Favor of Eritrea from 1998 to 1999 before the Filthy Woyane went on shopping spree for Air Crafts and merceneray pilots from former Easter Block countries.

And where is this Eritrean Hero B. General Habtezion Hadgu ? Of course everyone knows that the BA$TARD Dictator Isayas abducted him and no one knows his whereabouts.

The below twitter link shows most of the Genuine Eritrean EPLF Leadership who got abducted by the BA$TARD Non-Eritrean Agame Isayas. No one knows their whereabouts.

ጒሒላ ድቓላ ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas must go. He has been destroying any thing Eritrean - the Eritrean People, Infrastructure, Institutions, every thing you name it .

But the worst destruction the BA$TARD Dictator Isayas caused is the destruction of the Eritrean Core Family that lived for Generations.

He envies the Eritrean People since the BA$TARD Agame Isayas does not have Relatives who he can call Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, grand father, grand mother, father and mother from Eritrea. His plan is to destroy the Eritrean Core Family - by abduction Prominent Eritreans, by emptying Eritrea out of the vibrant Youth systematically, by creating mistrust and havoc among Eritreans systematically to stay in power.

He is the number one Enemy of the Eritrean People.

Viva Eritrea !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት!!

Zmeselo wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 20:10
https://youtu.be/G_1tUM0yx8c

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: ERi-TV, Eritrea: ቃል-መሕትት ምስ ኣዛዚ ሓይሊ ኣያር ኤርትራ - Interview with Commander of Eritrean Air Forces

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Aug 2019, 14:22

I am not saying this either to be funny, or to advocate for Isaias (he takes care of himself). Neither do I say this, to diminsh the value of what you're saying. I can't, until I ascertain its veracity.

We've heard the slogan "Isaias must go" for years now, though. But nobody seems to have a concrete and implementable idea, how that is supposed to come about. With time, it loses its meaning.