Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Amhara you are still lying, nothing to do Ashenda culture to Amhara even Agew because Agew was part of Tembien

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jul 2019, 16:19

Tigray does not want Ethiopia to continue as one bloody country, you just laid since there was no Ashendiye in Amhara not even in Tigray most Arwajas until recent years. Stop lying Amhara, this is we hate you because you lie about history, culture, and land Adi Arkay. Amhara for Tigrayan is Leba.

simbe11

Re: Amhara you are still lying, nothing to do Ashenda culture to Amhara even Agew because Agew was part of Tembien

Post by simbe11 » 31 Jul 2019, 16:27

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:19
Tigray does not want Ethiopia to continue as one bloody country, you just laid since there was no Ashendiye in Amhara not even in Tigray most Arwajas until recent years. Stop lying Amhara, this is we hate you because you lie about history, culture, and land Adi Arkay. Amhara for Tigrayan is Leba.

Amharas were asking for Welkaite and Raya. Now you are adding Tembien to Amhara fold. Good for Amhara!!
Badme, Zalambessa, and Tsorena go to Eritrea. What's left to Tigray?
If it was for people like you I would like the idea of getting rid off you. The only problem is you are just a few of you who got nothing to do with the people of Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Amhara you are still lying, nothing to do Ashenda culture to Amhara even Agew because Agew was part of Tembien

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jul 2019, 16:39

Inferior, I am not her to shout with morons but you should have dignity than me too, Ashendiye, when were was Ashenda played during Menelik and Haileselassie even it was not played or known in Tigray Awrajas except in Tembien for a long time and our leaders took that culture to Mekelle and old Asmara but died immediately by the Italians. The first Awraja of Tigray copy it was Adi grat now it is Tigray holiday but Amhara came me too. Ashenda is not Agew culture but Agew was part of Tembien and the kids were playing with the rest of Tembien but not their ethnic culture, Ashenda is pure Tigray culture. Amhara you got deep feeling inferiority cannot breath without mentioning Tigray in every stage you read About Ethiopia, Ethiopia 130 years old name there was Abyssinians and Ethiopia will die as Abyssinia did too.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Jul 2019, 16:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:39
Inferior, I am not her to shout with morons but you should have dignity than me too, Ashendiye
ያብዬን ለእምዬ ማለት ይህ ነው።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jul 2019, 16:56

simbe11 wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:42
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Inferior, I am not her to shout with morons but you should have dignity than me too, Ashendiye
ያብዬን ለእምዬ ማለት ይህ ነው።
No. I am saying your culture is the name of Ethiopia nothing else and the name of Ethiopia is not the culture the rest of ethnics and we do not care if the name of Ethiopia goes to hell like Abyssinia did and it will die too when nations emerge very soon.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 31 Jul 2019, 17:05

Ashenda is Agewi Dedab! Leflafi Mengedi

Ashenda is Agewi Culture not tigretu Axum is Agewi name and Amharas are Axumites

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 31 Jul 2019, 17:14

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Inferior, I am not her to shout with morons but you should have dignity than me too, Ashendiye, when were was Ashenda played during Menelik and Haileselassie even it was not played or known in Tigray Awrajas except in Tembien for a long time and our leaders took that culture to Mekelle and old Asmara but died immediately by the Italians. The first Awraja of Tigray copy it was Adi grat now it is Tigray holiday but Amhara came me too. Ashenda is not Agew culture but Agew was part of Tembien and the kids were playing with the rest of Tembien but not their ethnic culture, Ashenda is pure Tigray culture. Amhara you got deep feeling inferiority cannot breath without mentioning Tigray in every stage you read About Ethiopia, Ethiopia 130 years old name there was Abyssinians and Ethiopia will die as Abyssinia did too.
Why are you ashamed of your heritage? You are agew. Tembein is agew. Period. Just embrace it you inferiority ridden idiot. Look at the way you dance, awris. You are trying to talk a 2nd walk like adwa. Such inferior you are

Jimmy

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jul 2019, 17:20

Misraq wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 17:14
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Why are you ashamed of your heritage? You are agew. Tembein is agew. Period. Just embrace it you inferiority ridden idiot. Look at the way you dance, awris. You are trying to talk a 2nd walk like adwa. Such inferior you are

Jimmy
Transgender Semira married Misraq, Ashenda for Bantu the bush people how they play it???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2019, 17:28

Can someone please translate this bird language?
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:19

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 31 Jul 2019, 17:29

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 17:20
Misraq wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 17:14
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Jimmy
[deleted] Semira married Misraq, Ashenda for Bantu the bush people how they play it???

Do you know how ugly this picture is,Ashenda entay mekuanu etfelet enteneber beauty ewn meteredeaka neiru hebey.Still I respect Misraq than this person