Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

TPLF HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR AGAINST THE DERG REGIME! ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF HALAFI HAS EXPOSED AGAMES!

Post by pushkin » 31 Jul 2019, 16:08

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by pushkin on 31 Jul 2019, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11

Re: TPLF HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR AGAINST THE DEG REGIME! ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF HALAFI HAS EXPOSED AGAMES!

Post by simbe11 » 31 Jul 2019, 16:16

pushkin wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:08
What is his name?
Yikealo Hoagos diyu Yeakilo Hagos?

TPLF Hagos yelan, hiji gize nay mbkay eyu.

pushkin
Member+

Re: TPLF HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR AGAINST THE DEG REGIME! ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF HALAFI HAS EXPOSED AGAMES!

Post by pushkin » 31 Jul 2019, 17:49

Tesfatsion who used to get income from the TPLF has exposed their usless nature :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 16:08

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 31 Jul 2019, 18:14

If people have no God,they have no brain too.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Jul 2019, 18:17

The only war they were involved was the war of writing fake books after books to convince people that they had been engaged in wars against Derg regime... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 31 Jul 2019, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Jul 2019, 20:12

Hawzen wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 18:17

The only war they were involved was the war of writing 10 fake books to convince people that they had been engaged in wars against Derg regime... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
I AGREE with u mr. Hawzen, so the hoodwink u fighting and dying for them and they took the whole Ethiopia and u took Eritrea.. the point is not fighting the war the point is taking the spoils of war.... if some ghost wage war and tplf took the empire and colonized Amhara for 29 years that is the best story one can tell me how those golden are smart ... make u die for mama Ethiopia ... Golden doesnt die for Tigray they make u die for your country ...

this is too much ... even to entertain answer... another idiot is Eritrea EPLF .. how in earth TPLF hoodwink u u win the war and u took only Eritrea .. TPLF ALSO WAS like THEY WAGE WAR to break away but they switch and the took the whole Ethiopia and give u only Eritrea and look at u u r singpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor...

Abdelaziz

Re: TPLF HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR AGAINST THE DERG REGIME! ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF HALAFI HAS EXPOSED AGAMES!

Post by Abdelaziz » 31 Jul 2019, 23:52

Oh yeah if Fa'gat ar'teran ho'mos like guraza and bushtin kuwasmeda had their wish come true, today derg will rise up from the grave
weyane buried it in, and it would save cursed ar'teran Ho'moshians from slavery under Tigraway wedimedhin. Ho'moshian cowards were hiding in nakifan caves while gallant weyane was chasing derg in Weloo, Gonder, Gojam Shewa, Tigray and cursed ar'tera itself.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: TPLF HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR AGAINST THE DERG REGIME! ONE OF THE FRIENDS OF HALAFI HAS EXPOSED AGAMES!

Post by Ethoash » 01 Aug 2019, 02:55

ጉሬዛ wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 23:45
Dirty Agames never fought a reall war. The Tigryans are the most Dirty people in the Planet.
ጉሬዛ

the point is not to fight the war, the point is to take the spoils of war...

if u said the Eritrea died and the Golden took the spoils of war... u must be one idiot .. TPLF to out smart u and took the whole Ethiopia and give u only one region .. v

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Aug 2019, 08:55

ጉሬዛ wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 05:04
The Dirty Tigryans thinks the whole world fools. As if no one knows about their fake “ TERRARAWUN YANKETEKETE” fairytale story.
ጉሬዛ

r u idiot, i agree with u Eritrea fought and win over Derg and toooooooooooooook only Eritrea .. and TPLF didnt fight but took the whole Ethiopia now tell me who is an idiot ..

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Aug 2019, 09:09

You numb skull ethioarse, why would we take Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a sovereign nation.
Our struggle was to free Eritrea from ethio colonization not to steal what is not ours.
If we are fascists we could have colonized Ethiopia when we defeated dergue.
No govt was there (no one was home) in 1991.
We even stayed there with our military base from 1991 till 1994, untill the coward, backstabbing, and thuggish woyane was situated inside Ethiopia.
They were scared to go to Addis so much so practically EPLF forced them to get on its tanks and in its buses to go to arat kilo.
We were not, are not and we will never be Ethiopians and thus we don't belong to Ethiopia and we didn't and we haven't any claim which is Ethiopian.
So, why the f**k are you admitting that we won the war, but disqualifying it with your freaking bizarre fallacy?
Think you idiot what you are saying, think.
I mean if our aim or struggle was to rule or be with Ethiopia, why the freaking f**k did we fight it for over 30 years?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Aug 2019, 09:33

Cigar wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 09:09
You numb skull ethioarse, why would we take Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a sovereign nation.
Our struggle was to free Eritrea from ethio colonization not to steal what is not ours.

when Eritrean send their top idiot called Cigar .. i know i have a point ..

so idiot what i said u dont get it i have to give u "children" story ... it goes like this

let say u r gambling man and u gamble and lost 10,000 birr you have zero money at your hand and you ask your lost money back they refused u and tell u if u want to play we need collateral to get back your lost money they hold your house, your car your children, and even your wife .. if they win they will take your house, your car, your children and even your wife.. (i repeated because u r idiot )u agree and start playing had they win they will not even hesitate to take everything and even more they would even take u and slave you... but thanks God u win now the question is would u only take your original 10,000 birr or you took everything that they put up exceeding million birr .. you dont have to answer because idiot Eritrea only took Eritrea

so let me repeat myself

Eritrea beat the whole Eritrea if Ethiopia win they will slave the whole Eritrea and make u learn Amharic and took all your resource and even sea port.. with worth billion of dollar

in Ethiopia side they also risk the whole Ethiopia why would u give up the spoil of war .. if u r the one who win over not derg but the whole Ethiopia .. they were the one who fought u .. Derg doesn't have army he have to get supply for all Ethiopia everyone who pay tax in Ethiopia sponsored the war they like it or not ....

not only the war they colonized u over 70 years from Ato haile selassie time up to 1991 .. just imagine had Eritrea were free at that time they would have develop Eritrea instead of Ethiopia .. Eritrean were highly advanced because of Italian trained skill power all those power help build Ethiopia ... now all those skill force die out of old age.. so the new generation have no skill thanks for Ethiopia so all those lose opportunity

now last try .. Ethiopia wage war to slave Eritrea ..why would not Eritrea slave Ethiopia .. look TPLF would have declare their independent one years ago had they have sea port and if they dont have to depended on Ethiopia.. in Eritrea case had u stay 27 years u would have developed Eritrea like Singapore and when time come u just declare yourself independent and gone home..

i am not even finished with u.. even if u only asking what is yours u should have broken Ethiopia in four place so that Ethiopia will never rise again to attack u.. now u make Ethiopia more stronger than before .. what an idiot .. what double idiot .. now u tell me you did all this only to give the spoil of war to tplf who did nothing.. and look the golden they make their city world class city... just compere Golden and Eritrea and you will see what i am saying ..so upset i am what Eritrean did .. how could u be this idiot..

dont even try to pull this we only need what is ours .. do u know why Eritrean started war. because Meles stopped them from double dipping and double charge us port fee while eritrea become number one coffee exporter u were enjoying the spoil of war too until Golden stop you and u got mad and start war.. to late..