Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Shocking :Ethiopians from all over the world accuse PM Abiy of wasting taxpayers money

Post by Thomas H » 31 Jul 2019, 15:54

የአንድ ችግኝ ዋጋ 60 ብር ነው:: አሁን ዓብይ ግራ እና ቀኝ ሳያመዛዝን ዝናን ለማግኘት ብቻ ብሎ 350,000,000 ችግኝ ተተከለ ብላችሁ አስወሩ አለ::ለችግኝ ተከላው የወጣው ገንዘብ ሲተመን ሌላ ወጪዎችን ሳይጨምር በብር 21,000,000,000(ሃያ አንድ ቢሊዬን ብር) ወይም በአሜሪካ ዶላር $723,389,583.00 USD ነው:: የሚጠጣ ውኃ እና በቂ ዝናብ በሌለበት አገር ይሄን ሁሉ ችግኝ ምን አጠጥቶ ሊያሳድገው ነው::
በ700 ሚሊዬን የአሜሪካ ዶላር ብዙ ትምህርት ቤቶች፣የጤና ጣቢያዎች፣የመጠጥ ውኃ ለሕብረተሰቡ ማቅረብ ይቻል ነበር::ይሄ ሁሉ ገንዘብ ባክኖ ቀረ:: አሁን ዓብይ ለባከነው ገንዝብ መጠየቅ አለበት::

simbe11

Re: Shocking :Ethiopians from all over the world accuse PM Abiy of wasting taxpayers money

Post by simbe11 » 31 Jul 2019, 16:22

Thomas H wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 15:54
የአንድ ችግኝ ዋጋ 60 ብር ነው:: አሁን ዓብይ ግራ እና ቀኝ ሳያመዛዝን ዝናን ለማግኘት ብቻ ብሎ 350,000,000 ችግኝ ተተከለ ብላችሁ አስወሩ አለ::ለችግኝ ተከላው የወጣው ገንዘብ ሲተመን ሌላ ወጪዎችን ሳይጨምር በብር 21,000,000,000(ሃያ አንድ ቢሊዬን ብር) ወይም በአሜሪካ ዶላር $723,389,583.00 USD ነው:: የሚጠጣ ውኃ እና በቂ ዝናብ በሌለበት አገር ይሄን ሁሉ ችግኝ ምን አጠጥቶ ሊያሳድገው ነው::
በ700 ሚሊዬን የአሜሪካ ዶላር ብዙ ትምህርት ቤቶች፣የጤና ጣቢያዎች፣የመጠጥ ውኃ ለሕብረተሰቡ ማቅረብ ይቻል ነበር::ይሄ ሁሉ ገንዘብ ባክኖ ቀረ:: አሁን ዓብይ ለባከነው ገንዝብ መጠየቅ አለበት::
Good thinking to dis the PM. I am not a big fun of the PM but I don't agree with you here.
There is lots of ways the government can get the seedlings for free. And as we have witnessed it, the people planted it across the country for free.
that means the amount you crunched here is exaggerated.
Come up with a better aggregate price tag!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Shocking :Ethiopians from all over the world accuse PM Abiy of wasting taxpayers money

Post by Ethoash » 31 Jul 2019, 20:06

Thomcook

do you know Dr. Abiy can sale his carbon credit to China and India and make our money ... even myself wish they did it differently but this mobilizing the whole Ethiopia the whole world reported on 350 million tree planted.. this alone worth while ... now the next step is how we going to take of them.. Dr. Abiy must give away land for tree farmer to take care of it and get benefit out of the tree. this might help to keep the tree growing ...

if it is my way i would have prefer grass .. grass will matured in just 3 month and while grass give us 3 month we could prepared to plat 350 million tree. it is great sight seeing many ambassadors took part in this tree planting ... where ever Dr. Abiy plant the tree it should be protected for history.. this is a living history much better then building Nile dam, Nile dam took us 8 years but in one day we achieved what would a hydro power would give us.. tree is a life line to hydro dam no tree no hydro dam ..

another thing is everyone should start using electric stove must be promoted .. I think Dr. Abiy must prompt electric stove by using the stove to make tea..or coffee this alone will save us billion of tree..

now u will ask what will happened to those who sale tree leaves. i have job for them...part II COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON