Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Is abiy Ahimed trying to force Gedu Andargachew out of foreign minister postion?

Post by Revelations » 30 Jul 2019, 19:52

He is still not provided with a home and living at a hotel. Abiy Ahimed doesn't take him on foreign trips including his recent travel to Eritrea.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Is abiy Ahimed trying to force Gedu Andargachew out of foreign minister postion?

Post by Ethoash » 30 Jul 2019, 20:11

Revelations wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 19:52
He is still not provided with a home and living at a hotel. Abiy Ahimed doesn't take him on foreign trips including his recent travel to Eritrea.
if Dr. Abiy appointed him then he have the right to fire him.. but what should have happened was let the parliament vote on it this way Dr. ABiy cant fire him this insure independent but u guys r not looking to find the truth u guy looking to embarrass... beside Gedu Andargachew is not qualified for job he never lived out of Ethiopia he doesnt speak English how in hell he is going to communicate... does Ethiopia have no person to work as FM always we have to hire none qualifed personal

i think that women who come from Canada might be goooooooooooood for the job at least she speak English ... and make everyone understand us... if u really ask me FM job is next to PM IS TOP Job so we should appoint the best man .. i have such a person.. አቶ ዘመዴነህ ንጋቱ second Eleni Gabre-Madhin or Ermias Amelga i know all of them are economist i want to attract investment to make us rich end of stroy ..

gearhead
Member+

Re: Is abiy Ahimed trying to force Gedu Andargachew out of foreign minister postion?

Post by gearhead » 30 Jul 2019, 20:24

Kkkk, ermias applied for of the consulate positions in US but was not considered. So comes 360 as a tool of lynch aginst Minstry of Foreign Afairs. Poor Gedu right? There i

Has it occured to you that Gedu has a budget to pay for all the accomodations of all ambassadorial staff throught the world; and that it is upto him to find his living space in addis? What if he found one, and is waiting for new carpeting? It could be just a trivial matter like that. But then, when you have no news, you really have to invent one!

So too, Gedu attends to ethiopia's concerns with 100 plus countries over the world and might have had other pressing schedules that forced him to pass on the eritrea trip!

House paint, ambassadorial itinerary and what have you...every washedup vindictive person now is making abiy the issue!

Luckily, the people in Ethiopia are sober enough to see through Ermias' bitter dispositin and the petty news that he invents.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 30 Jul 2019, 21:41

የአቢይ አህመድ ካድሬዎች እንደ ብርሌ ናቸው የተባለው እኮ እንዲሁ አይደለም:: ብርሌው gearhead!

gearhead wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 20:24
Kkkk, ermias applied for of the consulate positions in US but was not considered. So comes 360 as a tool of lynch aginst Minstry of Foreign Afairs. Poor Gedu right? There i

Has it occured to you that Gedu has a budget to pay for all the accomodations of all ambassadorial staff throught the world; and that it is upto him to find his living space in addis? What if he found one, and is waiting for new carpeting? It could be just a trivial matter like that. But then, when you have no news, you really have to invent one!

So too, Gedu attends to ethiopia's concerns with 100 plus countries over the world and might have had other pressing schedules that forced him to pass on the eritrea trip!

House paint, ambassadorial itinerary and what have you...every washedup vindictive person now is making abiy the issue!

Luckily, the people in Ethiopia are sober enough to see through Ermias' bitter dispositin and the petty news that he invents.