Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

gearhead
Member+

Re: በጭፍን ጥላቻ ለሚጓዙ ትምክህተኞች የተሰጠ የመልስ ምት!!!

Post by gearhead » 30 Jul 2019, 17:17

Is that it? Is the liberty to use four letter words the extent of your empowerment ala ABN? kkkk

Well, the guy on the video identifies you aptly within 10 minutes of his monologue!

He calls your type, effeminate cowards who spread hate on the air but have nothing to back them up on the streets and towns of ethiopia! Why? It is because hate has never had an iota of sustained power to organize!! Your lot talks all kind of he-b!itch crap on the web but goes zilch when it comes to action on the ground!

You are a nothing who will die a nothing perhaps from some psychosomatic disease that chooses the extinction your evolution immune gene-pool from planet!

Adios looser!

TembienLiberation wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:12
gearhead wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:07
https:
Are you
Galla???
8)

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 30 Jul 2019, 18:01

I sooodomize
So you admit that you have Sodomite tendencies, right? You claimed it! The Amhara man on the video pointed that your unnatural hate will bring out unnatural tendencies in you! He had called your lot sissy-boys, and you didn't disappoint, but actually went overboard!

Unfortunately for you, your unnaturally [deleted] sh!t hole will have to self-satisfy itself through the virtual means that it knows.

Ok, f!naf!nt?

TembienLiberation wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 17:24
gearhead wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 17:17
Is that it?
TembienLiberation wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:12
gearhead wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:07
https:
Are you
Galla???
8)
Fandddiya, the question needs only yes or no answer. Because you are Monkey I have to explain :x Now I ask you again if you do not answer properly I sooodomize your Ye Ahiya Zer Annnuz virtually.
Are you one of the rotten rat Galla???
Last edited by gearhead on 30 Jul 2019, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 30 Jul 2019, 19:31

Hmmm,

How come you have no restraint all the more you claim to talk on behalf of a 35 million people national organization? It is not as of you arent trained either! Not so!

I tell you why! It is as the wiseman on the video said! It is because you are a hireling with NO purpose of your own! YOU ARE A HIERLING! ABN you or both are on the same boat of hiered hands, otherwise, you wont at least forget the acts committed on your claimed compatrios such as Habtamu and Eskinder so soon! No wonder the video expose bent you way out of shape!

I rest my case, hoodlum!