Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

What is the best place to visit in Eritrea

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 15:26

I am planning a visit to Eritrea and I was wondering what to visit.
I for sure know some place I need to go to. But in general where should I go if I happen to be Asmara for a few days?

Follower

Re: What is the best place to visit in Eritrea

Post by Follower » 30 Jul 2019, 16:17

The question is ,who is going to issue you a visit visa?
no visas for agames.you better plan which village to vist adi wugrat,or axum.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 16:21

Axum is one of the best and sacred places on earth. I would live to go there.
I plan to take some staff for old churches in the country though.
Follower wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:17
The question is ,who is going to issue you a visit visa?
no visas for agames.you better plan which village to vist adi wugrat,or axum.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 30 Jul 2019, 16:33

Since You will not be able to get a vis, I suggest you take a virtual visit and wathc this 80-minute video of Asmara downtown. You will enjoy it,

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Jul 2019, 16:50

simbe11 wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 15:26
I for sure know some place I need to go to. But in general where should I go if I happen to be Asmara for a few days?
the best place to visit would be jail, and war camp where youth send to age ... the youth jump from being young to old age in no time at this slave camp.. u should see this ..

next if u love horror movie then u will be at home walking the street u will see a lot of ghost town...

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 17:39

I ain't planning to go to Sawa! i ain't planning to go Dedebit where bado-sidist is.
I wanted to go to rural Eritrea where there is something to see. Old churches for example.
My bets bet is gonna be Sea'fe or Debre-Bizen.
Most in this forum are useless people who politicize everything.

Ethoash wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:50
simbe11 wrote:
the best place to visit would be jail, and war camp where youth send to age ... the youth jump from being young to old age in no time at this slave camp.. u should see this ..

next if u love horror movie then u will be at home walking the street u will see a lot of ghost town...

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 17:43

sesame wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 16:33
Since You will not be able to get a vis, I suggest you take a virtual visit and wathc this 80-minute video of Asmara downtown. You will enjoy it,

I am not gonna be able to get a visa because of my Agame background, right?
Guess what? most of Eritreans, the once you claim to have pure blood are is prison, Sawa, or abroad as a refugee. Countless are lost in the deserts of north African and the seas.
The one who is occupying the palace in Asmara and those below him are Agames.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jul 2019, 18:51

simbe11 wrote:
Sister Eden,

You have already spent two weeks in Eritrea before you took direct flight from Asmara Airport and Mekelle Airport.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Your next visit is going to be Addis which made you who are today ...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Jul 2019, 18:58

Hawzen wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 18:51

Sister Eden,

You have already spent two weeks in Eritrea before you took direct flight from Asmara Airport and Mekelle Airport.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Your next visit is going to be Addis which made you who are today ...

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,

why not just give her information what she ask for .. if she ask information about addis ababa i will tell him beause there are many thing to see and to do.. but if u have zero thing to do u become aggressive ልትባላ ትደርሳለህ። አርፈህ ይምታየውን ቦታና ስፍራ ንገራት የሚታይ አገር ካለህ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 30 Jul 2019, 19:02

Ethoash wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 18:58
Hawzen wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 18:51

Sister Eden,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,

why not just give her information what she ask for .. if she ask information about addis ababa i will tell him beause there are many thing to see and to do.. but if u have zero thing to do u become aggressive ልትባላ ትደርሳለህ። አርፈህ ይምታየውን ቦታና ስፍራ ንገራት የሚታይ አገር ካለህ
Shut up you idiot

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Jul 2019, 19:17

Degnet wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 19:02
Hawzen,

Shut up you idiot
Degnet, Hawzen is nice person u should not insult him... if u know him u will know he is the nicest Eritrean

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 20:58

እንዴ አባባ ታምራት!!!!
እንዴት አወክ በል?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]
[/quote]

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Jul 2019, 21:00

Anyways, is the new year season the best time to go?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 30 Jul 2019, 23:24

simbe11 wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 17:39
I ain't planning to go to Sawa! i ain't planning to go Dedebit where bado-sidist is.
I wanted to go to rural Eritrea where there is something to see. Old churches for example.

Ethoash wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Simbe11,
Its interesting you mention Debre Bizen...in that case you & all woyane agams (especially your unholy head of the woyane church Agumna Debretsion) are more than welcome to visit Debre Bizen and you don't need a return ticket back to tigrai. This is a special one way & one of a kind trip.

Only suggestion is you say goodbyes to your family in tigrai before starting the journey, especially to mumsy, since you will not want (be able) to go back.

There is a special place reserved for you high on the clouds of Debre Bizen called Adey Kbetsni. This is the historical folklore gateway spot to the otherside of the Redsea...by the way, mention this shortcut to your woyane youths trying to reach Yemen - the homeland of Meles Zenawi :lol:

Do have a nice trip!!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Jul 2019, 11:35

Why are you all pro-Shabo hate anyone who thinks different.
By the way I am not going to expose the prison called Eritrea with inmate population 4.5 M.
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 23:24
simbe11 wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 17:39

Ethoash wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Simbe11,
Its interesting you mention Debre Bizen...in that case you & all woyane agams (especially your unholy head of the woyane church Agumna Debretsion) are more than welcome to visit Debre Bizen and you don't need a return ticket back to tigrai. This is a special one way & one of a kind trip.

Only suggestion is you say goodbyes to your family in tigrai before starting the journey, especially to mumsy, since you will not want (be able) to go back.

There is a special place reserved for you high on the clouds of Debre Bizen called Adey Kbetsni. This is the historical folklore gateway spot to the otherside of the Redsea...by the way, mention this shortcut to your woyane youths trying to reach Yemen - the homeland of Meles Zenawi :lol:

Do have a nice trip!!