Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Sophia Tesfamariam, New Eritrea UN Ambassador.

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 02:44

Please wait, video is loading...
Amanuel Biedemariam (@Amanbiede) Tweeted:

Sofia Tesfamariam, congrats Your Excellency!!!!

I am mighty proud. Well deserved! I thank you for taking on the challenge, and I am sure you will kill it.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 30 Jul 2019, 12:20, edited 4 times in total.

pastlast

Re: Sophia Tesfamariam, New Eritrea UN Ambassador.

Post by pastlast » 30 Jul 2019, 03:14

Sharmuuta Terasegamaniac, was an Andinet Whoore back in the 60s and now is the Whoore of Dictatorship.
But she typed this about Haile Selassie and mengistu, yet Forget to Add that Isayas Afwrki is ignoring the Protests but will Soon have to Face the ERitrean Mob

Isayas Afwrki tried to hide the protests of Eritreans but could not stop Eritreans from ending his Brutal regime!

Zmeselo wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 02:44

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 03:21

Her enemies to Meqele hotel & she to New York, to take her Permanent Seat at the UN.

I mean, these are just facts. :mrgreen:

pastlast wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 03:14
Sharmuuta Terasegamaniac, was an Andinet Whoore back in the 60s and now is the Whoore of Dictatorship.
But she typed this about Haile Selassie and mengistu, yet Forget to Add that Isayas Afwrki is ignoring the Protests but will Soon have to Face the ERitrean Mob

Isayas Afwrki tried to hide the protests of Eritreans but could not stop Eritreans from ending his Brutal regime!

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 03:23

Saba Gebregiorgis (@Gauleritra) Tweeted:

Sophie Ma'arey,

In this hopefull era of peace, as you assume a new position and continue to advance Eritrea's interests in an important global stage, allow me to use my mother's saying and wish you all the very best ዛ'ሓብተይ....

Ghideon Musa (@GhideonMusa) Tweeted:

When I asked Sophia about her new appointment to the UN, she said:
Totally overwhelmed... But, up to the challenge. Very proud and honored to represent ERITREA... Grateful to PIA, for his confidence in me..
Neamin Zeleke (@NeaminZeleke) Tweeted:

Great news indeed! A highly capable & warm-hearted Eritrean woman. Since the time I came to know her, she always advanced the interests of the Eritrean people & the HoA.

Now you can take serving the people, to yet another level. Congratulations! @stesfamariam
Last edited by Zmeselo on 30 Jul 2019, 04:32, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 03:28

Berhane (@EmbassyEritrea) Tweeted:

One year after the Historic Peace & Friendship agreement between Eritrea & Ethiopia, we paid a courtesy visit to the Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC & had a very fruitful exchange with Ambassador Fitsum Arega on a range of issues that concern our two counties.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 30 Jul 2019, 03:51

she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans).... Sophia Tesfamariam is known amongst Derg and PFDJ circles as Shermuuta Tesfamariam for her prosti tuting to power without checks.

Zmeselo wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 03:21
Her enemies to Meqele hotel & she to New York, to take her Permanent Seat at the UN.

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 03:55

And you kissed his boots, I bet.

Even that!
pastlast wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 03:51
she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans).... Sophia Tesfamariam is known amongst Derg and PFDJ circles as Shermuuta Tesfamariam for her prosti tuting to power without checks.

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 03:59

Tesfalem Gebreslassie mezmur (@MezmurBest) Tweeted:

ኣቦይ ወልደኣብ ወልደማርያም
ብዛዕባ ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎት እንታይ ትብሉ?
ሓታቲ ኣንጎሶም ይስሃቅ ኔሩ።
ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎት፣ ናይ ምሉእ ህይወት መብጽዓ እዩ
መሊሶም ወልወል ኣብ 1994። #sawa4developmnetandpeace

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 30 Jul 2019, 04:28

Nope I'm not an old "fake -soccer player " like your other account Cigar! Try again liar of this forum!
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 03:55
And you kissed his boots, I bet.

Even that!
pastlast wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 03:51

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 04:38

Tesfalem Gebreslassie mezmur (@MezmurBest) Tweeted:

ብምኽንያት ዝኽሪ መበል 25 ዓመት ምጅማር መደብ ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎትን ምምስራት ማእከል ስልጠና ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎትን ሳዋ: ዝተሰናድአት ፍሉይ ሕታም መጽሔት ተዓጠቕ ተዘርጊሓ።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 06:36

amiche eri🇪🇷🇪🇷 (@eritrea1993) Tweeted:

Efrem Ghirmai- The First Eritrean swimmer to Compete in the world Championships, in Gwangju South Korea.

Congratulations Wedi Ereyy and good luck.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 12:14

ሓጀጅቲ ኤርትራ ናብ መካ ኣልሙከረማ በጺሖም

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jul 2019, 15:19

Marcel Papama and Ronald Ketjijere in action against Jean Phillipe Gbamin of the Ivory Coast during the Afcon finals in Egypt. Photo: BackpagePix

2022 World Cup campaign starts against Eritrea....https://www.namibian.com.na/81361/read/ ... st-Eritrea

The other preliminary matchups are as follows:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Jul 2019, 15:25

Now we are talking. She will keep the legacy of late Ambassador Girma Asmerom. Best selection and decision by the Government.

Congratulations ተጋዳሊት ሶፊ::

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jul 2019, 18:05

Fed_Up wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 15:25
Now we are talking. She will keep the legacy of late Ambassador Girma Asmerom. Best selection and decision by the Government.

Whenever I revisit the whole peace process between Eritrea and Ethiopia, the late Ambassador Girma Asmerom always comes to my mind and I feel really sad. Only if the Honorable Ambassador was alive today to see the outcome of his hard work. He was resilient, intelligent and gifted. When it was dark for our country and isolated as Eritrean Ambassador in the UN, he stood his ground and sacrificed his everything for our people and our country. He was just my Hero. We will always remember our heroes and he was definitely one of them. May God Rest the Eritrean hero Ambassador Girma Asmerom' soul in Peace.

Now that our beloved sister Sophia Tesfamariam is nominated as an Ambassador of Eritrea in the UN deservedly so, I am very confident that she will maintain the position to the same standard the later Ambassador set and fulfill all the goals of the late Ambassador. Girma Asmerom was absolutely outstanding and I am sure our darling Sophia Tesfamariam will do fantastic job. She is smart, eloquent and a very proud Eritrean who never ever compromised about the sovereignty of our country. We love Sophia Tesfamariam and I just wish her a very good luck.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Jul 2019, 21:49

Hawzen wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 18:05
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 15:25

Whenever I revisit the whole peace process between Eritrea and Ethiopia, the late Ambassador Girma Asmerom always comes to my mind and I feel really sad. Only if the Honorable Ambassador was alive today to see the outcome of his hard work. He was resilient, intelligent and gifted. When it was dark for our country and isolated as Eritrean Ambassador in the UN, he stood his ground and sacrificed his everything for our people and our country. He was just my Hero. We will always remember our heroes and he was definitely one of them. May God Rest the Eritrean hero Ambassador Girma Asmerom' soul in Peace.

Now that our beloved sister Sophia Tesfamariam is nominated as an Ambassador of Eritrea in the UN deservedly so, I am very confident that she will maintain the position to the same standard the later Ambassador set and fulfill all the goals of the late Ambassador. Girma Asmerom was absolutely outstanding and I am sure our darling Sophia Tesfamariam will do fantastic job. She is smart, eloquent and a very proud Eritrean who never ever compromised about the sovereignty of our country. We love Sophia Tesfamariam and I just wish her a very good luck.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Well said brother Hawzen. I can’t said it any better. 8)

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 30 Jul 2019, 23:59

GooooooaaaaLLL, GooooooaaaaLLLL, GoooooooaaaaaaLLLLL!!!

Great News!!

Congratulations Sophia!!

We all wish you overflowing success in representing Eritrea and in eviscerating all the shenanigans (doom & gloom agendas) concocted against Eritrea.

May you fulfill the dream of the late Ambassador Girma Asmerom and go far beyond to elevate the respect for Eritrea(ns) and humble those that have tried to to demean us for so many decades!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT REMEMBERED & reminded us of the Great Ambassador Girma Asmerom!!