Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Villages in the Vicinity of asmara forbidden to cultivate their soil

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 21:12

Farmers in the Vicinity of asmara including Merhano and adi guadad are forbidden by the regime to cultivate their soil.

The explaination the Farmers were given was, the regime intends to cultivate flowers for export instead.

It is not the first time the regime is preventing Farmers to cultivate their traditional crops. A couple of years ago, wedi medhin berad forbade Farmers of tsazega to stop cultivating, instead the regime planted wheat for Beer consumption purpose which ended with disastrous result because the soil in the area is not acclimatized with wheat cultivation. The Farmers didn’t receive a dime in compensation.

Total disregard of our people by the alcoholic junk and his cronies has no limit.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Villages in the Vicinity of asmara forbidden to cultivate their soil

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2019, 22:00

If this is true, I commend you for speaking-up against the unjust. But I don't commend using inappropriate names...

Only if you have the habit of expressing your opposition and criticism against the government in good manner instead of losing control of your frustration.....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 29 Jul 2019, 23:05

Deqi,

Asmara is going to expand. It is a capital city. The villages in the vicinity will be affected one way or the other. The solution is zoning the surrounding area and respect property rights where the villagers could be the beneficiaries whatever the zoning permits. The villager can sell his or her property at the fair market value and find the replacement property in the vicinity. That is not going to be easy where regionalism reigns supreme. Capitalism is the best way to accomplish this. The government should be collecting taxes not running into the domain of the entrepreneur. Enrich the villagers were some can play the role of the entrepreneur. :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 30 Jul 2019, 01:18

Aurora:

The reason for farmers not to cultivate or till their land is because of the wild trials the government conducts that end up wrong. I myself witnessed in 2010 that farmers could not till or cultivate their lands because the government had a plan. After the government wild plan (experiment) failed and the rain had gone, the government told the farmers that they can till (cultivate) their lands.

The Eritrean People and the Eritrean land is an open Laboratory for the Agame Wedi Medhin Berad Isayas to do whatever he wants to do.
He has no regard for the Eritrean People and the Eritrean Land since he is not from Eritrea.
He is the enemy of the People of Eritrea, Period.

He can not feel the suffering and the pain of the Eritrean People since he does not have any relatives who can call Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, grandfather, grandmother,...

ኣቦይ : ኣደይ: ዓባየይ: ኣባ ሓጎይ : ሓትነይ: ሓው'ቦይ : ኣኮይ: ኣሞይ : ወዲ/ጓል ሓው'ቦይ : ወዲ/ጓል ሓትነይ : ወዲ/ጓል ኣኮይ : ወዲ/ጓል ኣሞይ ... ኢሉ ዝጽውዖም ኣዝማድ የብሉን ኣብ ኤርትራ ::

Wedi Mehin Berad Isayas is typical ሓሳድ ዓጋመ !

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jul 2019, 19:03

Sabur wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 01:18

Aurora:

The reason for farmers not to cultivate or till their land is because of the wild trials the government conducts that end up wrong. I myself witnessed in 2010 that farmers could not till or cultivate their lands because the government had a plan. After the government wild plan (experiment) failed and the rain had gone, the government told the farmers that they can till (cultivate) their lands.

The Eritrean People and the Eritrean land is an open Laboratory for the Agame Wedi Medhin Berad Isayas to do whatever he wants to do.
He has no regard for the Eritrean People and the Eritrean Land since he is not from Eritrea.

He can not feel the suffering and the pain of the Eritrean People since he does not have any relatives who can call Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, grandfather, grandmother,...

ኣቦይ : ኣደይ: ዓባየይ: ኣባ ሓጎይ : ሓትነይ: ሓው'ቦይ : ኣኮይ: ኣሞይ : ወዲ/ጓል ሓው'ቦይ : ወዲ/ጓል ሓትነይ : ወዲ/ጓል ኣኮይ : ወዲ/ጓል ኣሞይ ... ኢሉ ዝጽውዖም ኣዝማድ የብሉን ኣብ ኤርትራ ::

ዓጋመ baby Sabur,

How have you been doing, wedi Tigray??? I wonder why brother Adwusha, you and other agames in ER always try to call other people agame when you are agame..... Could it be inferiority complexity at its worst ??? :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the nightmare of the citizens of the least important killil Tigray ala killer of the useless Tigray Republic Dream :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 30 Jul 2019, 19:46

Hawzen - ሕውዝውዝ : ለሓሲት ማዓኮር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ሓሳድ ዓጋመ !

If the BA$TARD dictator Isayas would wake up tomorrow and declares an agreement has been reached with the weyal TPLF, the enslaved B!TCH Hawzen would be the first person to jump from the roof in delight.

Hawzen: No Principle at ALL. You are a cheap B!TCH worthy of the lowest and worst bidder -the BA$TARD Isayas Afeworki.

You have no history of your own that you are comparing the Dictator with George Washington, who by the way was a slave owner.

You are enslaved to the BA$TARD Dictator Isayas and obviously you are comparing him with a slave owner. No Wonder !!

When you hear the BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relatives who he can call Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, grandfather, grandmother,...in Eritrea, it causes you so much grief and pain. Take it for what it is worth; it is the Truth, B!TCH.

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

Hawzen wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 19:03
Sabur wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 01:18

Aurora:

ዓጋመ baby Sabur,

How have you been doing, wedi Tigray??? I wonder why brother Adwusha, you and other agames in ER always try to call other people agame when you are agame..... Could it be inferiority complexity at its worst ??? :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the nightmare of the citizens of the least important killil Tigray ala killer of the useless Tigray Republic Dream :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 30 Jul 2019, 22:52

Hawzen,

George Washington is known for transferring power to the people right away. He was so popular, he could have been a king, yet he chose not to. Isayas never gave democracy a chance. He still is in power after twenty eight years. History will not be kind to him although he led the struggle to the finish line. Your comparison does not reflect the two leaders. They are the opposite of each other.