Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Eritrea low level public employees are most compassionate

Post by eden » 29 Jul 2019, 18:32

I just left Asmera after an almost two weeks visit. I have never met such helpful and family like treatment by government employees in my life time anywhere.

I spent a couple of days in Masawa. I had accidentally forgotten my papers back in Asmera and the hotel in Masawa required me notify the nearest police station. The staff at the station who took my information handled me like I was his flesh and blood. They took pain to ensure I feel comfortable.

I also run in to trouble at Asmera international airport as I didn't secure the required exit visa. The Eritrea Immigration Office in the city treated me like I was their younger sibling.

Although I dislike HGDEF, I appreciated Eritrea public employees. I can't thank them enough for their unlimited love and compassion.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Eritrea low level public employees are most compassionate

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 18:46

eden wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 18:32
I just left Asmera after an almost two weeks visit. I have never met such helpful and family like treatment by government employees in my life time anywhere.

I spent a couple of days in Masawa. I had accidentally forgotten my papers back in Asmera and the hotel in Masawa required me notify the nearest police station. The staff at the station who took my information handled me like I was his flesh and blood. They took pain to ensure I feel comfortable.

I also run in to trouble at Asmera international airport as I didn't secure the required exit visa. The Eritrea Immigration Office in the city treated me like I was their younger sibling.

Although I dislike HGDEF, I appreciated Eritrea public employees.
Eden ቦርቃቕ ቀዳድ መሸኒት.
Stop lying anti qodar agame.

The agame ብች is trying to mimick vanlaaclif and invent stories which is totally detached from reality.

She was most probably in Mekele for Tehadesu/gemgema and got her instruction from her handlers.

It seems, the agames have given up on Ethiopia and they are concentrating on Eritrea with their fake brotherhood and kinship.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 29 Jul 2019, 18:58

Deqi

I am in Mekelle right now. I met lots of Eritrean relatives here. I am now heading to Addis - the city that made me who I am today. I hate the police search as I go in and out of Mekelle but I love Mekelle people to death. They are true sons of Ethiopia.

justo

Post by justo » 29 Jul 2019, 19:06

eden wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 18:58
Deqi

I am in Mekelle right now. I met lots of Eritrean relatives here. I am now heading to Addis - the city that made me who I am today. I hate the police search as I go in and out of Mekelle but I love Mekelle people to death. They are true sons of Ethiopia.
በሊ እቲ ሓሳዊ ዓይንኺ ኣብ መቐለን ኤርትራን ዝረኣዮ ንገርና
እቲ ሓሳዊ ዓይንኺ እንታይ ርእዩ ••• እቲ ሓሳዊ እዝንኺኸ እንታይ ሰሚዑ

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2019, 19:28

eden wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 18:32

Although I dislike HGDEF, I appreciated Eritrea public employees. I can't thank them enough for their unlimited love and compassion.

eden wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 18:58
Deqi

First you said you spent two weeks in Eritrea... Then you went to Airport to fly out of Eritrea..... Then you went to Mekelle.. Now you are heading to Addis ??????? How can you take flight from Asmara to Mekelle when I highly doubt there is direct flight between Asmara and Mekelle ??? There is not road transportation either...

Agame sister Eden aka Simbe11 stop lying... I doubt you went anywhere let alone Eritrea. You did not go anywhere and stop telling us fake story. It might be true that you have not used your eden name for two weeks. But you have been using your other account simbe11...

Agames are so predictable that we know what sister Eden is going to tell us next.... This was just as an introductory to making up a lot of fake news.....Tomorrow she is going to say good things about the least important killil Tigray and create bad news about Eritrea...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Jul 2019, 19:49

Yeah flew from Eritrea to Mekele?
LOL.
But let's just forget what Eden said.
My focus is why is Deki mice the wedi gahba, megal, assaw, qorbar mitra agame hate to hear even an imaginary good news about Eritrea.
Isn't "I don't believe you visited Eritrea" suffice? Why get irritated by Eden's fake news or believe what she said and doesn't believe what our officials say?
Dirtry basta*tard agame wedi mice aka wedi arawit is.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jul 2019, 20:17

Cigar wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 19:49
LOL.
My focus is why is Deki mice the wedi gahba, megal, assaw, qorbar mitra agame hate to hear even an imaginary good news about Eritrea.
Isn't "I don't believe you visited Eritrea" suffice? Why get irritated by Eden's fake news or believe what she said and doesn't believe what our officials say?
He keep carry on drinking his weekend liquor drinking marathons the undisputed Smirnoff. Vodka + hate = kill. I am waiting Smirnoff ጋኽ ክሳብ ዝብል :P

ሁለት ግማታሞች ሲገናኙ... ሽታዬ ሽታዬ እየተባባሉ ይሳሳማሉ::

Btw

eden/kerenait aka “halal metrï” ወንዳገረዱ is pulling her/his lies from behind as usual no argument in here. She heard good things about the civilities of Eritreans from her agameWoch cousins in Tigray, Mekele.

As I always say agameWoch are so predictable and unsophisticated bunches.

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 20:33

Cigar wrote:
LOL.
[size=150

Old [deleted]. Act according to your age, ኣንታ ኣረጊት ሑሱር ወዲ ሑሱራት. ሓንቲ እግርኻ ኣብ ጉድጓድ ዘላ, ቤተ ክርስትያን ከይድካ ን ኣምላኽካ የቅረ ገብሬለይ ብዝበደልከዎ ድኣ ምስ በልካ እምበር ቆልዑ ዘይዛረብዎ ዘረባ ኣይምስ ተዛረብካን ኣብዚ . እስኻ ግን, ሓደ ሑሱር ወዲ ዓጣሪት [ deleted ] ኢኻ. ክምኡ ክብለካ ኣይ ግብኣንን እዩ, ምኽንያቱ ሸምግልካ, ኣረጊት ኣያይ ወይ ኣቦይ ኢኻ. ግን ንነብሱ ዝሕስr ትሕስሮ, ንንብሱ ዝኽብር ክኣ ተኽብሮ. ጀልፋፍ ዕጣን ሸራሙጥ[/size].

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2019, 21:47

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 20:33
Cigar wrote:
LOL.

Old [deleted]. Act according to your age, ኣንታ ኣረጊት ሑሱር ወዲ ሑሱራት. ሓንቲ እግርኻ ኣብ ጉድጓድ ዘላ, ቤተ ክርስትያን ከይድካ ን ኣምላኽካ የቅረ ገብሬለይ ብዝበደልከዎ ድኣ ምስ በልካ እምበር ቆልዑ ዘይዛረብዎ ዘረባ ኣይምስ ተዛረብካን ኣብዚ . እስኻ ግን, ሓደ ሑሱር ወዲ ዓጣሪት [ deleted ] ኢኻ. ክምኡ ክብለካ ኣይ ግብኣንን እዩ, ምኽንያቱ ሸምግልካ, ኣረጊት ኣያይ ወይ ኣቦይ ኢኻ. ግን ንነብሱ ዝሕስr ትሕስሮ, ንንብሱ ዝኽብር ክኣ ተኽብሮ. ጀልፋፍ ዕጣን ሸራሙጥ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love both these brothers though...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Jul 2019, 22:19

Wedi mice the wedi megal, hasakh, chenawi mitra agame, trust me I can destroy your abakh teeth and your cone head with my physical status.
Go you pray for your a*ss hole god to give you longevity and see if he does. I am god and I can do what you believe your mother f**ker god can do.
I am an action oriented, proud, self reliant Eritrean unlike you fegher agame who prays to a none existant crap to do for you, just like your regime begs its masters.
Don't you believe if your god was for real he wouldn't strike me with lightening as you freaking believers say, the way I refuse to agree in his existence? Tell him that cigar said to f**k himself.
Now focus at the message and not the messenger. Yes I might be old by age, but trust me my heart and my physical conditions and stamina is still as if I am still in my early 30's. And I can bet you that you will crock before me.
I mean while I have my afro hair and strong teeth, every body knows that you are a cone head aka ri'esi melhas, with missing or abakh teeth.
Yes, why do you hate to see good news about Eritrea even if it was a fake news from the agamawit unless you are a medanagherti agame like her?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Jul 2019, 02:58

Cigar wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 22:19
Wedi mice the wedi megal, hasakh, chenawi mitra agame, trust me I can destroy your abakh teeth and your cone head with my physical status.
Go you pray for your a*ss hole god to give you longevity and see if he does. I am god and I can do what you believe your mother f**ker god can do.
I am an action oriented, proud, self reliant Eritrean unlike you fegher agame who prays to a none existant crap to do for you, just like your regime begs its masters.
Don't you believe if your god was for real he wouldn't strike me with lightening as you freaking believers say, the way I refuse to agree in his existence? Tell him that cigar said to f**k himself.
Now focus at the message and not the messenger. Yes I might be old by age, but trust me my heart and my physical conditions and stamina is still as if I am still in my early 30's. And I can bet you that you will crock before me.
I mean while I have my afro hair and strong teeth, every body knows that you are a cone head aka ri'esi melhas, with missing or abakh teeth.
Yes, why do you hate to see good news about Eritrea even if it was a fake news from the agamawit unless you are a medanagherti agame like her?
Old fxxxart. You are 70 years plus old ምጥሪ whom by your own act used to play football in 60. which makes you the grand father of most People in this forum. Hence unless you are ወዲ ሸርxxxሙጣ መበለት, respect your age. People behave in a certain more dignified mature way when they reach your age. You on the other hand, you are መበለት, ምስቶም ዝዕበዩኻ ጥፍአ የብሉ ረገምቲ. I am sure, you dye your old faxxart hair black to act young like your idol the dictator and then lure young and poor Girls when you visit Eritrea. You are a morally corrupt ምጥሪ

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Mar 2021, 16:56

Wey gud !! :roll:

Facts

Post by Facts » 15 Mar 2021, 20:33

Lowlander Eden

You must have gotten A in your cheap propaganda class in TPLF cadre school

I give you A+ for humor. This is so funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: