Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

AGAMES ARE THE ONLY ENEMIES OF THE ERITREAN SOCIETY!

Post by pushkin » 29 Jul 2019, 17:38

An Agame is Agame, dirty race.No single Eritrean thinks that their will be peace with the Snake Agames. Agame elites suffering from inferiority complex isn't new. It's been well documented for decades. It is sad that our forefathers had warned us about those Agames. But we didn't listen. We now know they were correct. And the leadership of Eritrea also knows our elders were correct. So Tigray will never full us again. Actually, there is no point in dealing with Tigray. The best kind of relationship you can have with Tigray is to have no relationship. That is the only way you can protect yourself and your country from those hyenas.The following video shows the nature of the snakes.
Please wait, video is loading...

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: AGAMES ARE THE ONLY ENEMIES OF THE ERITREAN SOCIETY!

Post by Kuasmeda » 29 Jul 2019, 17:47

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Jul 2019, 17:52

pushkin wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 17:38
An Agame is Agame, dirty race.No single Eritrean thinks that their will be peace with the Snake Agames. Agame elites suffering from inferiority complex isn't new. It's been well documented for decades. It is sad that our forefathers had warned us about those Agames. But we didn't listen. We now know they were correct. And the leadership of Eritrea also knows our elders were correct. So Tigray will never full us again. Actually, there is no point in dealing with Tigray. The best kind of relationship you can have with Tigray is to have no relationship. That is the only way you can protect yourself and your country from those hyenas.The following video shows the nature of the snakes.
Please wait, video is loading...
We know the devil,it is a dead enemy.You are not our problem for the time being.You are both foolish people.Why don't you read all the books of Orwell to know about your kinds of people.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 29 Jul 2019, 18:08

DEGNET DON'T BE NERVOUS! I am telling you the truth.The word Tigray or Agame has always had a negative connotation in the Eritrean context for as long as anyone can remember. It’s always been associated with duplicity, treachery, lies and backstabbing. I remember my uncle quoting an Italians saying "ጸጊቦም አይገድፉኹም ጠምዯም አይገድፉኹም" It means "ጸጊቦም ክወሩ ክመጹ ኢዯም እንተ ጠምዯም ክልምኑ ክመጹ ኢዯም" - we will never have peace with Tigrayans!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Jul 2019, 18:13

pushkin wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 18:08
DEGNET DON'T BE NERVOUS! I am telling you the truth.The word Tigray or Agame has always had a negative connotation in the Eritrean context for as long as anyone can remember. It’s always been associated with duplicity, treachery, lies and backstabbing. I remember my uncle quoting an Italians saying "ጸጊቦም አይገድፉኹም ጠምዯም አይገድፉኹም" It means "ጸጊቦም ክወሩ ክመጹ ኢዯም እንተ ጠምዯም ክልምኑ ክመጹ ኢዯም" - we will never have peace with Tigrayans!
My lovely father said only one word with a smile on his face,nemtay eyom zetsarefu,I will never see this,ayhalu embe menfesu yerieni eyu.I mean no places where I can be angry.What I need from him was love for others.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 29 Jul 2019, 23:20

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 30 Jul 2019, 00:08

HERE IS A LOW IQ AS MORON AGAME WHO IS DREAMING!!!
@ 30-36 min and @ 50-65 min.