Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Everyone must watch how Amharu are Sharmutaa, liars and chika Angol all ADP high ranking appeasing Somali

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Jul 2019, 16:43

This man supposed to be the president of Amhara two weeks ago yet he does not know the constitution and per his words he has been bothered by the name of Somali in the constitution. The worst all the hale clapped when he said the "constitution said Ethiopia Somali" and he recommended to be called Somali. The constitution put all the nine kilils names properly as "Mentisti Somali or the state of Somali' not as the moron chika Angole told the ADP members and clapped all as he claimed "Ethiopia Somali".

pushkin
Member+

Re: Everyone must watch how Amharu are Sharmutaa, liars and chika Angol all ADP high ranking appeasing Somali

Post by pushkin » 29 Jul 2019, 16:47

GIBRESODOM AGAME! You are such an idiot old man. Are you talking about the one which is copied from the TPLF Albanian manifesto? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 16:43
This man supposed to be the president of Amhara two weeks ago yet he does not know the constitution and per his words he has been bothered by the name of Somali in the constitution. The worst all the hale clapped when he said the "constitution said Ethiopia Somali" and he recommended to be called Somali. The constitution put all the nine kilils names properly as "Mentisti Somali or the state of Somali' not as the moron chika Angole told the ADP members and clapped all as you claimed "Ethiopia Somali".

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Jul 2019, 16:47

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 16:19
The Amharans need to neutralize such people first/sheftochn matfat/tegen yaderegew eko Welkait ena Raya new gen be hail ena sewn letasekaybet mehon yelebetm/degmo seitan dem mafases new seraw,endezih aynet askeiami sew semchem alawkem

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jul 2019, 18:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
This man supposed to be the president of Amhara two weeks ago yet he does not know the constitution and per his words he has been bothered by the name of Somali in the constitution. The worst all the hale clapped when he said the "constitution said Ethiopia Somali" and he recommended to be called Somali. The constitution put all the nine kilils names properly as "Mentisti Somali or the state of Somali' not as the moron chika Angole told the ADP members and clapped all as he claimed "Ethiopia Somali".

Cool down, boy! The Somali kilil will come back sooner or later to its motherland, and in the meantime we just don't give a fu.ck about what you call it. It's just a matter of time.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Jul 2019, 19:09

I believe the Amhara ADP aka Aedug Denqoro pig in Bahredar do not know the constitution after 30 years due to all of them are POWs of Woyane Tigray.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2019, 20:16

Tigray TV programs in general and the political discussions they conduct in it is an epitome of pure stupidity. TPLF have massacred both in Ethiopian Somalia region and in Somalia proper. Every single Somalia knows that. Weyanes mainly that [ deleted ] Meles should have been taken to international court for his war crime. ADP is going to be the center for Ethiopian nationalist coming from all corner of Ethiopia. You gather anti-Ethiopians in Mekele beat your drum. The tide has turned against tribalist weyanes long time a go --count your days of demise in your cave mekele.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Jul 2019, 20:22

TGAA wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 20:16
Tigray TV programs in general and the political discussions they conduct in it is an epitome of pure stupidity. TPLF have massacred both in Ethiopian Somalia region and in Somalia proper. Every single Somalia knows that. Weyanes mainly that [ deleted ] Meles should have been taken to international court for his war crime. ADP is going to be the center for Ethiopian nationalist coming from all corner of Ethiopia. You gather anti-Ethiopians in Mekele beat your drum. The tide has turned against tribalist weyanes long time a go --count your days of demise in your cave mekele.
The moronic is coming out from your leader does not know the constitution after 30 years he signed, this is what the typical Amhara.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2019, 21:10

What constitution you are talking about dummy? Is that the one the dedebit weyanes pulled of off their sleeves. Your understanding like your name is halafi mengdi , no deep understanding but you gallop like you know something of substance. For all we know you can shove your weyane constitution-- you know where. Meles although crooked and rotten to his core, I admit , he is on his feet hasseler, he know the escape exist, but I hear all weyanes goones dribble drable and scratch my head was he the one eyed king in blind land? I am inclined to think that is the case.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Jul 2019, 21:35

TGAA wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 21:10
What constitution you are talking about dummy? Is that the one the dedebit weyanes pulled of off their sleeves. Your understanding like your name is halafi mengdi , no deep understanding but you gallop like you know something of substance. For all we know you can shove your weyane constitution-- you know where. Meles although crooked and rotten to his core, I admit , he is on his feet hasseler, he know the escape exist, but I hear all weyanes goones dribble drable and scratch my head was he the one eyed king in blind land? I am inclined to think that is the case.

The constitution you signed and bowed for 28 years now and your chika angol leader talking about for the Somali guest???

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2019, 21:43

Halafi mengedi drink water and rest, brother. I kind of feel since you are screaming with red , I feel that a foam may be coming out of from both side of your mouth. It is my wish that you linger around a little longer -- and suffer .

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 29 Jul 2019, 21:46

Halafi,

Listen to Mustafa's speech in the following. Stalin of "Tigrai Media House" is a moron! Making a mountain out of molehill! Us usual!

Bottom line, the NAME was changed by Abdi Eley 10 years ago to say "Ethiopian Somali"; now it is reversed back to Somali state.

BTW, TPLF/EPRDF killed more people in Somali state than HIM/Mengistu combined; Wiped out entire villages!. That is a fact! Deal with that! Can you?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2019, 23:24

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Brother ayte Halafi,

Eritreans don't need to watch any Amhara brother or sister and specially the newly elected President of Amhara killil. We know he is going to be the nightmare of the least important killil Tigray and that is all we expect him to do. We know the roads from Addis to Mekelle have been blocked mostly in the last year or so by the Honorable General Asaminew Tsige's order. Unfortunately the Honorable Aseminew's life was cut short and we are very saddened by his death. But we believe the newly elected president will fulfill General Asaminew goals . If he orders the complete closure of every road that leads to Tigray until Tigray vacates from the fertile lands of Amhara, I am sure the people of Amhara will support him like they did to the late General. We Eritreans also encourage the Honorable President to do that.... Regardless, Eritreans always love Gondar and ye Teddy lijoch....

Fasil Demoz---Aresut

May God bless Ethiopia and Ethiopians.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 30 Jul 2019, 01:24

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Who is he and why does the name Somali bother him while he wants Amhara Kilil?

Let me dig on him and share it with my Somalis

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 30 Jul 2019, 04:37

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 19:09
I believe the Amhara ADP aka Aedug Denqoro pig in Bahredar do not know the constitution after 30 years due to all of them are POWs of Woyane Tigray.
The constutition is against Ethiopia as a country. It created new ethnic groups who who want ethnicity as a pre-condition to be an Ethiopian citizen. No one in Ethiopia should support or recognise the constitution even if it exists 1000 years. There will be a new constitution which does not accept Ethnic groups as nations. Tigray is not a nation. Amhara is not a nation. Oromo is not a nation. We are all ethnic groups. The majority of us are mixed.

There is no Somali region in Ethiopia as per history. There are Somalis living in Ethiopia, who are basically pasturalists. In future the Somali Region should change it's name to something neutral, like Harar or Ogaden, which was the name before TPLF idiots took power. TPLF are a group of idiots who have no knowledge of history and law. That is why we are now in continous crisis.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 30 Jul 2019, 08:13

Democrat wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 04:37
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
The constutition is against Ethiopia as a country. It created new ethnic groups who who want ethnicity as a pre-condition to be an Ethiopian citizen. No one in Ethiopia should support or recognise the constitution even if it exists 1000 years. There will be a new constitution which does not accept Ethnic groups as nations. Tigray is not a nation. Amhara is not a nation. Oromo is not a nation. We are all ethnic groups. The majority of us are mixed.

There is no Somali region in Ethiopia as per history. There are Somalis living in Ethiopia, who are basically pasturalists. In future the Somali Region should change it's name to something neutral, like Harar or Ogaden, which was the name before TPLF idiots took power. TPLF are a group of idiots who have no knowledge of history and law. That is why we are now in continous crisis.

Cut the crap, Somalis are not Ethiopia's guests, neither are they at the mercy of anyone. They are not living in Ethiopia but in their ancestral land currently occupied by Ethiopia. Ethiopia can fu.ck off, Somalis will remain there forever and can join their motherland at anytime !

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 30 Jul 2019, 08:52

Somaliman wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 08:13
Democrat wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 04:37
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Cut the crap, Somalis are not Ethiopia's guests, neither are they at the mercy of anyone. They are not living in Ethiopia but in their ancestral land currently occupied by Ethiopia. Ethiopia can fu.ck off, Somalis will remain there forever and could join their motherland sooner or later!
Hehe.. siQoy Yeras yimeslal... ale Amara!! 😆😆😆😆

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Jul 2019, 08:58

Sore pimple woyane rat - Since when has a stone-head become capable of assessing human beings thinking process? Check if they still haven’t chopped it off while you were hibernating. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote: