Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Aurora

Re: ንጴጥሮስ ሰለሞን፡ "ነዚ ሰብኣይ ሕጂ እንተዘይቀዲምኩሞ፡ ጽባሕ ንግሆ ካፕሬቶ ገይሩ ክበልዓኩም ኢዩ!"

Post by Aurora » 29 Jul 2019, 12:11

Whatever your political standing is, if you do not recognize Petros Solomon's outstanding, heroic and ingenious contributions toward independence, you might be a unionist in hiding. Not only Solomon but those countless Eritreans who gave it all they had including their lives for what was supposed to be the fastest rising power and a beacon of light for the rest of Africa.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 29 Jul 2019, 12:23

I hate to be a reporter of bad news or abo merdie,

Today, 29 July, a young eri woman along with her son 8 years old were pushed by a neo-nazi towards a speedy train which was railing. The eri woman survived but her 8 years old son was cut into pieces. The SOB culprit who happens to be a german citizen is arrested.

This happened today in Frankfurt area, germany and it is the breaking news today in major german mass medias.

Stay-tuned, other international news media will report it in the comning hours.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 Jul 2019, 12:32

kerenite wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:23

Today, 29 July, a young eri woman along with her son 8 years old were pushed by a neo-nazi towards a speedy train which was railing. The eri woman survived but her 8 years old son was cut into pieces. The SOB culprit who happens to be a german citizen is arrested.

This happened today in Frankfurt area, germany and it is the breaking news today in major german mass medias.

I think the neo nazi is 40 years old Eritrean man, listen 4:41 min

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kfurt.html

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 29 Jul 2019, 12:44

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:32
kerenite wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 12:23

I think the neo nazi is 40 years old Eritrean man, listen 4:41 min

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kfurt.html
Vielen Dank Frau Abyssinia lady,

Yes you are way ahead of me, I haven't followed up the updated news.

My initial source was the Bild Zeitung, a yellow newspaper and a famous known anti ausländer or anti-foreigners and it was not out of the blue.

Thanks for reminding me, Bild zeitung is dead for me.

Again vielen Dank und aufwiederhören.
Last edited by kerenite on 29 Jul 2019, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 29 Jul 2019, 13:03

QB wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 07:59

Qb, thank you for the video. In tigrinya we have mislila, xelakika keyqedemeka enkelo qedemo. There Eritrean heros thought isias afewerki from tigrai was Eritrean and thought he would never betray or kill them, because he is a sneaky guy, he finished them before they finished him. This man came to Eritrea not for power , but to destroy Eritrea and Eritrean people. He is not a dictator he is a genocider. God help our Eritrean people from this evil wedi medhin berad wedi temben, tigraway hasad. Vampire who is sucking our blood.