Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: TEDDY AFRO | African Union Africa Impact Award 2019 እነ ጃዋር መሰል ትናንሾች በናዝሬት ክንሰርት የከለከሉት ታላቁ ኢትዮጵያዊ እንኳን ደስ ያለህ !!

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2019, 21:39

Ethoash wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 19:28
Abere wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 19:00

@Ethoash,

Why are you so much stuck with the most retarded leader Melese and his outlandish party, tplf.

Ato Abere,

teaching u is my burden

u want to destory TPLF
WHAT is next OLF, ONLF
then u will be Left with only one party ABN.

and u call this democracy where u dont tolerate party u dont support .. u have not to vote for TPLF but u have no right to tell us they should not exist... who r u to say that beside they will seat and watch u while u destroy them

ጭኳ የጨበጡ መስልሎሀል አንተ ስታጠፋቸው እነሱ ዝም ብለው የሚያዩህ። ከአሁን በኋላ ጦርነት ቢነስ አማራ ብቻውን ነው የሚዋጋው። ኦሮሞ ይደርስልኛል ደቡቡ ይደስላኛል ብለህ እንዳታስቀኝ። እንጣጥ እንጣጥ ትላለህ እንጂ የትግሬዎች መሬት ስንዝር አልፈህ አትገባም። እንዲ ይምትጠላቸው ከሆን ማን ነው የያዘህ የናት ህ መቀነት አደናቀፈህ ውይ ምን ትጠብቃለ ጀግናው የአማራን ጦር ሰደህ ትግሬዎችን ጨብጣት።። ጦርነት እንደሂህ ቀላል መስሎህ ነበር እንደማውራት ። እንዲህ እንደመቀደድ።
@Ethoash

In fact, tplf has already destroyed itself- you are living in a bubble. You need to educate your self to lift up yourself from the utter political ignorance. TPLF was not a party, and is not a party and will not be a party. There is no legal or rational ground for a tribal thug to form a party - it can be a rebel bandit. Never heard of a tribal/ethnic party other than tpfl that had tried its a$s off being called a party and trying to create others in its own image. That is why tplf was born dead from its conception. Just don't be scared off Amharas, the maximum they would do you is to set you free off the shackle of the tplf bandit bondage.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: TEDDY AFRO | African Union Africa Impact Award 2019 እነ ጃዋር መሰል ትናንሾች በናዝሬት ክንሰርት የከለከሉት ታላቁ ኢትዮጵያዊ እንኳን ደስ ያለህ !!

Post by Ethoash » 31 Jul 2019, 12:54

Selam/ wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 20:09
Go to Najo and speak out loud all what you are scribbling in the digital forum. Tell the deflated TPLF politburo to walk back to Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali and regain their manliness.

Trust me those chickens will not leave Mekelle. And if they do, they’ll come back featherless. qqqqqqqq
Selam,

Thanks for your advice that Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali they would have burn me alive had i said what i said in here.. i understand you low exception of Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali and your implying that they r no democrat who tolerate free speech. you r totally insulting their intelligent level tolerate truth

truth is universal, fact is fact i dont have to go any where ... and here is the universal fact

1. the Sun rise in the east and set in the west
2. Meles was the founding father of oromia state, Afan oromo as working language
3. Meles was the founding father of the rebirth of oromo irreecha ceremony
4. Meles was the founding father of Nile dam
5. Meles was the father of Southern nation and nationality he rise the to top job as king hailemariam desalegn
6. Meles was the founding father of Democracy and free speech
7. Meles was the founding father of Ethiopian fed. state Constitution
8. Meles was the founding father of Ethiopia economy Renaissance, industrial park, mega farm etc etc
9. Meles was the founding father of Ethiopian hydro dam
10. Meles was the founding father of 50 university

this fact cant change depending where u stand .. it is universal fact. this is not depend on the oromo approval ..... truth is መራራ መድሐኒት ነው። መራራነቱ መድሐኒት መሆኑን አያስቀይረውም። ውስጥ ከገባ ፍወስ ይሆንናል።

ኦሮሞውቹ ይህ መራራ እውነታ ሬት ሬት ቢላቸውም፤ እውነቱ እውነት ነው። እውነትም ልክ እንደኮሶ ትመራለች ግን ፍውስ ናት፤ ለተቀበላት ሰው።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2019, 13:34

Woyane rat - Without a bit of slickness and paltering skills, it’s super hard for morons to deceive twice, specially when the deception is targeting the victims. Your TPLF bum was probably being pampered while the Midget expelled OLF out of Ethiopia shortly after he evicted our Eritrean brothers and sisters. Apparently, you were hibernating when the brutal crackdown occurred all over Oromia and other regions on his watch. All the items you listed were started by others and the frog put his name on it with a wicked intention. That KIFU was at times forced to carry them through. He shouldn’t get any credit whatsoever for what Oromos achieved through their own sweat and blood.

One other thing you forgot to include in your list is the case of Eritrea. The zealot declared their independence without any conditions knowing that ELF would kick his criminal az$ if he doesn’t comply.

As to what those regions would do to you if you decide to lecture them about the Midget is something that you have to figure out. I don’t have the expertise in violence.
Ethoash wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 12:54
Selam/ wrote:
Go to Najo and speak out loud all what you are scribbling in the digital forum. Tell the deflated TPLF politburo to walk back to Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali and regain their manliness.

Trust me those chickens will not leave Mekelle. And if they do, they’ll come back featherless. qqqqqqqq
Selam,

Thanks for your advice that Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali they would have burn me alive had i said what i said in here.. i understand you low exception of Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Somali and your implying that they r no democrat who tolerate free speech. you r totally insulting their intelligent level tolerate truth

truth is universal, fact is fact i dont have to go any where ... and here is the universal fact

2. Meles was the founding father of oromia state, Afan oromo as working language
5. Meles was the father of Southern nation and nationality he rise the to top job as king hailemariam desalegn
8. Meles was the founding father of Ethiopia economy Renaissance, industrial park, mega farm etc etc

this fact cant change depending where u stand .. it is universal fact. this is not depend on the oromo approval ..... truth is መራራ መድሐኒት ነው። መራራነቱ መድሐኒት መሆኑን አያስቀይረውም። ውስጥ ከገባ ፍወስ ይሆንናል።

ኦሮሞውቹ ይህ መራራ እውነታ ሬት ሬት ቢላቸውም፤ እውነቱ እውነት ነው። እውነትም ልክ እንደኮሶ ትመራለች ግን ፍውስ ናት፤ ለተቀበላት ሰው።
Last edited by Selam/ on 31 Jul 2019, 17:25, edited 8 times in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 31 Jul 2019, 13:51

Ethoash,

You still need to open up your eyes. Meles neither created nor founded none of these. The net loss of the country due to Meles insincere meddling is the heaviest in the recorded history of Ethiopia. No amount of money can help buy or recover what the country lost during the dark years of Meles. The Derg ዴርግ regime eliminated ethnic barrier, the evil Meles regime created and intensified ethnic oppression and hatred. To your information, it was the ዴርግ regime that coined that gave the name Oromo ( as many still argues the word is a German word) not Meles. The pioneer of civilizations were Emperor Menelik II, Hailesselassie; and later Mengistu Hailemraim intensfied it very much such as more high schools in every Awuraja & Woreds, Roads to every rural centers, high literacy level,opened up more colleges and universities with high quality reputable degree qualification, electrification, irrigation systems, rural health institutions ( all of these fighting war with ጡት ነካሽ ወያኔ እና ሻዕብያ). You really want to steal the credits of time and award to a secessionist, bank robbers, bridge blowers and corrupt TPLF? The ignorance of tplf's is they don't see time brings change. The changes we see now are due the changes in the world not because of tplf. ዐፄ ኃይለሥላሤ ኢንተርኔት እና ሞባይል አላስገቡም ብለህ እየወቀስህ ነው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Jul 2019, 14:06

Selam
i will give u an example let say u r 55 years old idiot Amhara and want to get married and went to Addis Ababa to get married .. so u meet this beautiful lady who is 25 years old who telling u have she love u and she cant wait to come and live with u.. so u sponsor and she come to USA the next day she apply for divorce the question should be it that right for the lady to come with bad faith... she never loved all she want to do is use us Vessel to reach USA .. once she reach he want to break away.. just imagine the pain she is going to cause u... that is why even the America law maker understood this and they give u two your to cancel your sponsorship

now when i come to OLF, OLF use TPLF as vessel WHEN They reach Addis Ababba they want out of the union ..just imagine TPLF war torn they have zero economy look what hardship they would have cost them.. the OLF did not want to hear this they just want out of union just like Eritrea did .. so the Golden beg and begged more and more but OLF DID not change their mind...so MELES took action ...after that OLF never recover ... guess what had the OLF BREAKAWAY they would not enjoy all this progress ...and become lord of Ethiopia dr. abiy trust me if someone ask them to break away to day they will not say yes... so Meles was right to keep them

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2019, 16:58

Woyane rat - Try marriage brokerage as a career since you seem to be good at it and all other avenues have been closed for you. But even that would require some kind of softness. Not really sure where stone-hearted woyane thugs could fit in any social milieu outside Mekelle. I really don’t see them coming closer to the Nile, crossing Bishoftu, Ambo or Mereb let alone selling the Frog’s criminal legacy.
Ethoash wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 14:06
Selam
i will give u an example let say u r 55 years old idiot Amhara and want to get married and went to Addis Ababa to get married .. so u meet this beautiful lady who is 25 years old who telling u have she love u and she cant wait to come and live with u.. so u sponsor and she come to USA the next day she apply for divorce the question should be it that right for the lady to come with bad faith... she never loved all she want to do is use us Vessel to reach USA .. once she reach he want to break away.. just imagine the pain she is going to cause u... that is why even the America law maker understood this and they give u two your to cancel your sponsorship

now when i come to OLF, OLF use TPLF as vessel WHEN They reach Addis Ababba they want out of the union ..just imagine TPLF war torn they have zero economy look what hardship they would have cost them.. the OLF did not want to hear this they just want out of union just like Eritrea did .. so the Golden beg and begged more and more but OLF DID not change their mind...so MELES took action ...after that OLF never recover ... guess what had the OLF BREAKAWAY they would not enjoy all this progress ...and become lord of Ethiopia dr. abiy trust me if someone ask them to break away to day they will not say yes... so Meles was right to keep them

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 31 Jul 2019, 17:57

There is no meles. Meles was a creation, created to serve as a faceman! If from nothing else, you should learn from his sudden demise!

There is no Tedy Afro! He was invented by musicians who come out of one school (sjs), who previously played with the genere but needed a faceman! The music was invented by dereje mekonen years before! Teddy's entire band were all students of the late dereje!

Ethoash wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 12:54
Selam/ wrote:

Selam,

Abere

Post by Abere » 31 Jul 2019, 18:35

@Ethoash,

Aytay Ethoash has given up hope on the revival of his minority tplf thugs, instead he wanted to use the innocent Oromo as his utensils /ሹካ/to avoid the debilitating heat/burn. He is more Oromo than the Oromos ever - he made them his subjects like his dead master who was control freak of the Oromos. But that time is gone forever. The politics of tribe and ethnicity is collapsing fast , cleanse your mind from the past dirt and learn global values.

Look how you lived a mistakenly formed belief.
You said tigre liberation front is a party. I said not at all. As its vision and goal is to create an independent country of Tigre with fertile lands stolen from Amhara, would it be a tigre liberation front if it were to achieve Independence. Or will there be always liberation fight for Tigray forever.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Jul 2019, 19:43

Abere,
ዐፄ ኃይለሥላሤ ኢንተርኔት እና ሞባይል አላስገቡም ብለህ እየወቀስህ ነው።
my answer is yes, Ethiopia got phone after phone invented five years latter and we still primitive when phone considered...
Ato ኃይለሥላሤ time Ethiopia had better GDP then South Korea .. Ato ኃይለሥላሤ never used his closed relationship with supper power ... even Derg use his closed relationship with USSR, to wage billion dollar wage instead of asking them to build us hydro dam which Russia is famous for.. Egypt after Russia build them The Aswan Dam they kick them at that time if Ato ኃይለሥላሤ was smart he would have ask them to build Nile dam for Ethiopia .. Russia as revenge they would have built one for us..
Look how you lived a mistakenly formed belief.
You said tigre liberation front is a party. I said not at all. As its vision and goal is to create an independent country of Tigre with fertile lands stolen from Amhara
here is your answer እንበል ሎተሪ እንዲደርስ ህ ስለት ገብተህ ነበር እንበል ። አረ ሞቶ ሺህ ብር ብቻ ይበቃኛል ብለህ ተገዝተህ ነበር ግን ጌታ አንድ ሚሊዬን ብር የሎተሪ እጣ አወጣልህ
፩። አይ እኔ የተሳልኩት መቶ ሺህ ነው ብለህ መቶ ሺህ ብቻ ትወስዳለህ ውይ። ውይስ አንድ ሚሊዬን ብሩን መርቆ ስጠኝ ብለህ ተውስዳለህ

አረ ማንም አንድ ሚሊዬንን አይለቅም ሚልዬኑን ነው የሚውስደው ካልክ ተሳስተሀል ። ጅላጂሎቹ ኤርትራዊያን አስር እጅ ከእድላቸው ቀንስው ውስደው አሁን ስንጋ፡ፑር ሆነውልሀል ። በተቃራኒው ደግሞ አራዶቹ የአደረ እፋሽ ብለው ኢትዬዽያንን ጠቅለለውታል...

rule of engagement of a war.. is very simple and very clear winner take all.. u cant say to golden all you ask is Tigray so u should only take Tigray no way.. in war u fight to the end and the winner take all.. it is up to Amhara not to surrendered once u surrendered u lose the whole Ethiopia .. let alone the Amhara land the Golden could have taken the whole Ethiopia if u said no then u would have meet your creator.. i know u might think this is እቃ እቃ። ጦርነት ቀልድ አይደለም። በጦርነት there is no return policy ... u cant say return my land or my Ethiopia if u lose mama Ethiopia u lose it all.. this u should have known this before u start war.. in Ogden war Ethiopia took Ogden because we win. after that no body ask us to return Ogden..Eritrea took their land why because the win.. end of story... TPLF is not your army to fight for Eritrea in what ሒሳብ... u should be grateful tplf saved mama Ethiopia by only losing Eritrea otherwise we would not have state to argue about ...

some idiot say TPLF should never recognized Eritrea independent and they give example of Somalia saying Somalia Mogadishu did not recognized the Portland so Portland never be an independent nation .. fine but do u think Portland have power to wage war on Somalia Mogadishu the answer is no because Portland and Mogadishu power is balanced .. but if TPLF SAID NO TO Eritrea how have army in Addis Ababa all they have to do is house to house fighting with TPLF and if they win they take over Ethiopia and Issis declare himself king of Ethiopia and bless Eritrea to break away and the next day leave Ethiopia for anarchy and cause power vacuum or divide Ethiopia in four manageable size. give oromo freedom give Somalia freedom give freedom to who ever ask for and leave Tplf and Amhara to wage war between them... if u think Eritrean would go home without getting their nation u must be one idiot ...

i wrote this million time and teach many idiot like u but like river when one go another one come never every think for themselves all they see is short vision, none of you guys have long vision what would happened if we do X or Y or Z never think in long term only in short term and thinking that u guys always going to win... sometime it is a blessing to say thanks what God give u... at least we had the rest of mama Ethiopia say thanks for that... did u name any country who survived after 40 years war.. and the winner introduce democracy and economy progress can u name one

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2019, 21:39

Woyane rat - So painful reading your awful rambling. Didn’t someone remind you TPLF will die on its own just like a miserably ailing guinea pig? You retarded little pr!ck, Abiy is doing you a favor by allowing the Mekelle thugs perish naturally: better to die than be killed. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 19:43

... i know u might think this is እቃ እቃ። ጦርነት ቀልድ አይደለም። በጦርነት there is no return policy ... u cant say return my land or my Ethiopia if u lose mama Ethiopia u lose it all...

...some idiot say TPLF should never recognized Eritrea independent and they give example of Somalia saying Somalia Mogadishu did not recognized the Portland so Portland never be an independent nation ...

...i wrote this million time and teach many idiot like u but like river when one go another one come never every think for themselves all they see is short vision,...