Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The "honorable" yemane monkey, his lord, wedi medhin berad

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 19:18

"the honorable" yemane monkey attended Eritrean (pfdj sympathizers) festival. During the seminar or should i say speeches, despite he tried to offer optimistic and cheerfull picture of Eritrea and the conditions there, it seems he is out of lies and deceptions. And who can blame him? People can lie to others but they can’t lie to themselves.

Vision-less, goal-less and objective-less leadership

Leadership is all about setting objective, planning to implement the objective, method and finally execution of the plan.

Non of these order is offered by pfdj leaders, their favorite and only phrase is ጽንዓት, ጽንዓት, ጽንዓት. The question is, ጽንዓት to do what? And how long are the poor People to endure ጽንዓት? What is the End goal of this ጽንዓት?

To return to the court jester of wedi medhin berad aka yemane monkey, he encouraged Eritreans who lives abroad to invest in their country :mrgreen: this is a laughing matter because Eritrea is on the top when it comes to anti private business practice, private entreprenourship and any thing which is related to business. Hence who is he fooling?

7 years ago in 2012, wedi medhin berad delivered a speech to eritrean investors who are scattered in Africa in Asmara palace (intercontinental hotel) , in the speech, the dictator stated, Eritrea changed the gear for higher speed.
**** by the way, The news was brought by non other than Weizero Fed-up

viewtopic.php?t=46184

Now, it has been 7 years since that speech , did we move forward or backward, did we Change for higher speed or for reverse gear? The answer is obvious, it is reverse gear. The economy is dead or non existent, So is the service the state is obliged to offer its citizens (health, infrastrcture, school)

But, do you really think pfdj cheerleaders are bright enough to ask these kind of questions. No.. They claim, wedi medhin berad is Jesus incarnation or the dictator has spend all his youth to liberate Eritrea and he can do what ever he wants to the country.

Here are pfdj hooligans, their intelligence level is equivalent to a chimpanse.
Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Re: The "honorable" yemane monkey, his lord, wedi medhin berad

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 22:07

Fuxxed up.

Did we Change for higher speed or reverse?

molover

Post by molover » 28 Jul 2019, 22:57

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 22:07
Fuxxed up.

I See progress in rural areas.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 23:10

molover wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 22:57
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fuxxed up.

Ay.
Health, Eritreans go to Sudan for a simple precedure. Fact
Education, 8th graders who can't even basic and simple mathematics. Fact
Infrastructure. In 2014, you lord pulled another rabbit and said " with cooperation with foreign construction firms, we are going to build The state of The art road which links tesseney to massawa."..... The fact is, the only roads are the roads which were build during The Italian period.

molover

Post by molover » 28 Jul 2019, 23:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 23:10
molover wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fuxxed up.

Ay.
Infrastructure. In 2014, you lord pulled another rabbit and said " with cooperation with foreign construction firms, we are going to build The state of The art road which links tesseney to massawa."..... The fact is, the only roads are the roads which were build during The Italian period.
Remember Eritrea was sanctioned for 20 years No African countries would Survive With war Sanction At some point they didn't allow us to sell our gold becouse of the bogus accusation of Somalia shabab. All the obstacles It Aint Easy.
To make short you have to give the government Time .

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 23:38

molover wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 23:25
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 23:10
molover wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fuxxed up.

Ay.
Remember Eritrea was sanctioned for 20 years No African countries would Survive With war Sanction At some point they didn't allow us to sell our gold becouse of the bogus accusation of Somalia shabab. All the obstacles It Aint Easy.
To make short you have to give the government Time .

If the dictator claimed, we are in high speed gear in 2012, Who are you to justify his incompetence ?

In regard to times, in politics If some one failed to deliver what he has promised, he should vacate and leave the office. Furthermore, communism, the ideology the dictator is trying to implement has never worked and it will never work.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 07:24

These are the animals who are the cheerleaders and worshipers of the dictator. Ranking the barbarian dictator above Jesus.

Fxxxxced up, you must be the old senile man who claimed the dictator is his saviour

molover

Post by molover » 29 Jul 2019, 07:49

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 07:24
These are the animals who are the cheerleaders and worshipers of the dictator. Ranking the barbarian dictator above Jesus.

Fxxxxced up, you must be the old senile man who claimed the dictator is his saviour
Brother Deki How about this thousands people are they animals too Because they don't agree with you?

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 29 Jul 2019, 10:36

Deki,
I totally agree with you. I just came back from Eritrea, after spending 5 weeks there, and the country is in a big mess. None of our small factories are functionin, there is no drinking water in Asmara, hard to get bread, the roads looks like they got bombed by missiles. People are leaving the country, those who are staying are feeling hopeless....Zezi dina 30 Amet Tekalisna, iu zibil zello hizbi. Every individual you talk to says " Isaayas is traitor". People hate the President with passion.....Sebay Tesaini nezzi Zetfialna, Qedai, Hassawi.....are common words in every household.
We have been fooled by this man for a long time, it is better to wakeup late than never.
Lets demand for a change.
PS. People talk good about We do Efriem and they are hoping he do something wherever he is at.

justo

Post by justo » 29 Jul 2019, 11:44

LeeVanCliff wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 10:36
Deki,
I totally agree with you. I just came back from Eritrea, after spending 5 weeks there, and the country is in a big mess. None of our small factories are functionin, there is no drinking water in Asmara, hard to get bread, the roads looks like they got bombed by missiles. People are leaving the country, those who are staying are feeling hopeless....Zezi dina 30 Amet Tekalisna, iu zibil zello hizbi. Every individual you talk to says " Isaayas is traitor". People hate the President with passion.....Sebay Tesaini nezzi Zetfialna, Qedai, Hassawi.....are common words in every household.
We have been fooled by this man for a long time, it is better to wakeup late than never.
PS. People talk good about We do Efriem and they are hoping he do something wherever he is at.
Lee, but all this is not new. The small factories that you saw not working were not working for the past 20 years. The roads have looked like that for the past 20 years. People have been leaving the country, also for the past 10-15 years. All that is not new. What is new is that Ethiopia has accepted the Algiers agreement, sanction has been lifted, Eritrea retained its fierce independence and secured its sovereignty against all odds. The frustration people are now expressing is not because events suddenly took turn for the worse, it is more like a psychological reaction to a prolonged hardship. The same Eritrea that withstood the hardship is the same Eritrea that will reap the rewards.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Jul 2019, 12:13

justo wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 11:44
LeeVanCliff wrote:
Deki,
Lee, but all this is not new. The small factories that you saw not working were not working for the past 20 years. The roads have looked like that for the past 20 years. People have been leaving the country, also for the past 10-15 years. All that is not new. What is new is that Ethiopia has accepted the Algiers agreement, sanction has been lifted, Eritrea retained its fierce independence and secured its sovereignty against all odds. The frustration people are now expressing is not because events suddenly took turn for the worse, it is more like a psychological reaction to a prolonged hardship. The same Eritrea that withstood the hardship is the same Eritrea that will reap the rewards.
Eritrea will develop by the Will of the People and AGAINST the "OBstacle of Isayas Afwrki/PFDJ/YemaneMonkey".

The Only Obstacle to Eritrea's Development is Isayas Afwrki/PFDJ/YemaneMonkey!

I know some of puppet pfdj monkeys on this forum will say "But Weyane"....WRONG! Weyane is IsayasAfwrki/PFDJ/YemaneMonkey's SHIELD Against the ERitrean People:

Eri luv

Post by Eri luv » 29 Jul 2019, 12:18

LeeVanCliff wrote:
Deki,
Thank You LeeVanCliff !

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 15:21

justo wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 11:44
LeeVanCliff wrote:
Deki,
Excuses excuses. Eritrea needs a new system and a new captain, you can't reap reards when you are lead by Vision-less and objective less leadership. Furthermore, leadership who belittle his subject Hardship and who can’t hear the Heart beat of his subject is qualified to be called leader but a morally corrupt thug.

justo

Post by justo » 29 Jul 2019, 15:42

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jul 2019, 15:21
Excuses excuses. Eritrea needs a new system and a new captain, you can't reap reards when you are lead by Vision-less and objective less leadership. Furthermore, leadership who belittle his subject Hardship and who can’t hear the Heart beat of his subject is qualified to be called leader but a morally corrupt thug.
What excuse are you talking about? Last time I checked, Eritrea has better economy than your "double-digit" growing Ethiopian cousins and many other African countries, go check the pages of the avowedly anti-Eritrea bodies like the World Bank and IMF.

I guess it's the empty glitter that you see in Addis Abeba that you're missing in Eritrea? Had Isaias been vision-less like Meles, he'd have focused on tall buildings and other empty symbols of "development".

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 17:38

LeeVanCliff wrote:
Deki,
Leevancliff
Despite you used to badmouth and dismiss me as an agame just because i opposed the dictator, i am not mad at you.

I was in the same position as you. i used to defend the dictator as a pitbull who defend his territory before i saw the reality with my own eyes how People back home endure the inhuman treatment, total disregard to their future and aspiration. As they say, to see is to beleive.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2019, 18:09

Always my belief is that every Eritrean citizen has the right to criticize/oppose or support/defend our government if we have good intentions for the people and country even though we night have difference on the route/way to do it. However, it is not acceptable if the intention has a hidden agenda set behind it. If you have any sympathy for agames and trying to fulfill their wicked agenda as an Eritrean, then there will be a problem. Remember, Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and Eritreans and I am sure none of you disagrees with me on agames.

Only if agame brothers like pastlast aka woyane.removal and the rest of citizens of the useless Tigray Republic killil have stayed away of this important thread in order not to go to the dustbin so quickly..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jul 2019, 20:36

ሰብኣይ ቱሩነሽ
Did we Change for high speed gear or reverse.