Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Boxer

Re: P@rn is the cure to Ethiopia's population growth

Post by Boxer » 28 Jul 2019, 18:12

Ethwar wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 17:42
The fact internet is bad in Ethiopia means that millions of $ex addicts are forced to have $ex with women and then end up producing unneeded babies. This can be avoided by building better internet infrastructure and poisoning the youth with [deleted]. Believe me when the youth become [deleted] addicts then none of them will want $ex. $ex will become boring and many men will prefer p@rn over it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is only true in Tigray ONLY, Tigrians become like Machines and started to produce 4 babies in one Go by every Tigrian woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"በትግራይ አድዋ ከተማ ወረዳ አሕፈሮም አራት ህፃናት ሶስት ወንድ አንድ ሴት በአንዴ በሰላም የተገላገለችው (የወለደችው) ወይዘሮ ብሪ ደስታ በጤና ጣቢያ ክትትል በምታደርግበት ጊዜ ሐኪሞች የነገሩዋት መንታ ልጆች በሆድዋ እንዳሉ ነበር ይላል ድምፂ ወያኔ ዛሬ በዘረጋው ዜና

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: P@rn is the cure to Ethiopia's population growth

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 19:41

Boxer wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 18:12

"በትግራይ አድዋ ከተማ ወረዳ አሕፈሮም አራት ህፃናት ሶስት ወንድ አንድ ሴት በአንዴ በሰላም የተገላገለችው (የወለደችው) ወይዘሮ ብሪ ደስታ በጤና ጣቢያ ክትትል በምታደርግበት ጊዜ ሐኪሞች የነገሩዋት መንታ ልጆች በሆድዋ እንዳሉ ነበር ይላል ድምፂ ወያኔ ዛሬ በዘረጋው ዜና
Ato Boxed,

u make me laugh that small have four kids at once she should get birth control right away so that she will not get another baby ...

this kind of birth it happened from time to time.. the point is stopping future unwanted pregnancy that is the point..

population growth control is my interest everyone must have only two child per family.. this policy must be advocated not forced but advocated film and art also show how important is family planing ... without family planing we will not progress if we grow by 6% and the population grow by 8% then e r not growing so this is not left for chance we must plane it and introduce family planing ..

i always point out prince diana have only two kids
first lady michelle obama only have two kids
Bill Gates have only 3 kids
Mark Zuckerberg have only two kids
Warren Buffetti only 3 kids
Richard Branson have 3 kids

why Ethiopian millionaire or dirt poor having ten children i dont get it..