Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: RE;-እውነት ኦሮሞ ፈሪ ነው ውይ፤ አማሮች እንደሚክሱት [[SHORT VERSION]]

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 19:20

Dawi wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 19:08

Oh! No! You can only remove Menelik's statue over the dead body of Abiy! Not only Menelik was part Oromo but, his staff that build Ethiopia state were majority Oromo!
protecting Lenin's statue for safe keeping is good idea ..i second thaat .

but the South Africa also did the same thing there were a lot of white statue in South African when the black want to destroy it .. one smart man suggested to keep it in Museum because it is part of South African history .. those Trump supporter are no different then taliban who destroyed statue of buddha

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: RE;-እውነት ኦሮሞ ፈሪ ነው ውይ፤ አማሮች እንደሚክሱት [[SHORT VERSION]]

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 19:50

mitmitaye wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 18:59
if Anole statue was in Gojam or Gondar then u have a point... then the Amhara would have a point to demand to remove it
King Menilk was not Amara king. He was Ethiopian king!!

Anole represent a lie that was fabricated by TPLF to creat hatred between oromo &Amara.. even oromo leaders don't buy it anymore
.. :idea: :idea:
if king mike ii, is not an Amhara king then why only Amhara cry for him.. Ato Dawit toldm King Milk II, was oromo so to most of his government so what they work for AMHARA .. OTHERWISE TPLF also had oromo and amhara and our former pm was not from Tigray too is that means tplf was not the leader .. dont make me laugh

second i told u million times u can remove Anole when ever you r ready.. the question is r u only talk or mr. action . go and remove it no body stop you .....i know, u will not do it, but u want someone to do it for u..in your case u r praying the oromo themselves destroy Anole for u.. or u want Dr. Abiy to send fed. army to destroy Anole and cause civil war..

one thing about Amhara they dont care if civil war started, if 59 million people die or 100 million people died they dont care .. all they care is their old empire back in their hand...አኖሌን ማፍረስ ማለት ስጋ ከአንበሳ መንጋጋ ማላቀቅ ማለት ነው።
ስጋውን እንደአኖሌ ህውልት ውስደውና አንበሳውን እንደኦሮሞ ጅግኖች ወስደው። ስጋውን ለማላቀቅ ስትሞክር እራት ሆነ ትቀራለህ። ይህን አንበሳ ተቀስቅስዋልህ ማለት ነው።