Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Why R Oromos Angry @ Amharas?:Agames Killed Over 10 k Oromos:--U SHOULD BE MAD @ AGAMES.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 28 Jul 2019, 08:45

Did z Oromos already forgot that z agames killed over 10 k innocent Oromos and arrested and abused millions of Oromos during z last 27 years when agames where in power, did they forget that already? How about z innocent thousands of Oromos that were forced by agames 2 fight against Eritrea and died? Now all of z sudden they r mad @ amharas 2 please agames. THIS IS SO WEIRD 4 ME AS AN ERITREAN. !!! WEEY GUU !!! :roll:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Why R Oromos Angry @ Amharas?:Agames Killed Over 10 k Oromos:--U SHOULD BE MAD @ AGAMES.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 28 Jul 2019, 09:39

How about z thousands that agames forced z Oromo ppl 2 fight Eritrea and thousands died on Eritrean soil. Z Amharas r not z enemies of z Oromo ppl, it's always been z agames that r z enemies of Eritreans, and Ethiopians. wake up Oromos :idea:

Lovetarik

Re: Why R Oromos Angry @ Amharas?:Agames Killed Over 10 k Oromos:--U SHOULD BE MAD @ AGAMES.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Lovetarik » 28 Jul 2019, 15:49

Great observation! Its mind blowing. I hope they come to their senses

gurre

Post by gurre » 28 Jul 2019, 16:46

tarik wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 08:45
Did z Oromos already forgot that z agames killed over 10 k innocent Oromos and arrested and abused millions of Oromos during z last 27 years when agames where in power, did they forget that already? How about z innocent thousands of Oromos that were forced by agames 2 fight against Eritrea and died? Now all of z sudden they r mad @ amharas 2 please agames. THIS IS SO WEIRD 4 ME AS AN ERITREAN. !!! WEEY GUU !!! :roll:
Very sensible comment. Not only that, without the full support of the gullible Amhara organization ADP, they wouldn’t be near the Menelik Palace.The payback to Amharas is targeting them all over ethiopia.Mainstream Ethiopians never expected the Oromo political elites to be so instantly deceitful and big cheat, the moment they get out of woyane prison and entered the Menelik Palace.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Jul 2019, 16:54

tarik wrote:
You are just stupid and blind.Arhiqu zyhaseb adgi tray eyu

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 28 Jul 2019, 18:14

Post 3 minutes ago

I do not understand MatiT. He/she appears to be a supporter of Eritrea and PIA, yet he/she posts fake news that is designed to ignite ethnic hate between Amhara and Oromo. I have not encountered any Eritrean that creates division b/n Oromo and Amhara other than tesfaye g/ab. My conclusion is MatiT is a woyane operative disguised as Eritrean.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Jul 2019, 18:19

tarik wrote:
Hmm... :P

If you are really an Eritrean prepared to talk vulgar be thankful that sanctions have been lifted and arms embargo removed after decades of staying in the cold. These are the main important positive nice and bright issues of the day mainly made possible by the egalitarian and democratic Oromo reformists.

If you are really genuine and true Eritrean not fake and bogus cheater just try to turn pages of history and make peace and healing with your Tigrian cousins while the Sun still Shines so that the old hate, the old killings and traumas may turn in to the new healing and the future dynamic sustainable developments ready to bring health and wealth for the entire Horn, unless are thinking of licking and stinking the dirty amara extremist red ar$$ hole while waiting for the cvnning f0x, Menelik III (Present) seeking his bygone seaports and may secretly come to chop hands and legs to achieve his free sea port agenda. Excuse me for talking like that because I am not a politician but only an ordinary fish farmer. BINGO!
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by sun on 28 Jul 2019, 18:29, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Jul 2019, 18:22

Lovetarik wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 18:14
Post 3 minutes ago

I do not understand MatiT. He/she appears to be a supporter of Eritrea and PIA, yet he/she posts fake news that is designed to ignite ethnic hate between Amhara and Oromo. I have not encountered any Eritrean that creates division b/n Oromo and Amhara other than tesfaye g/ab. My conclusion is MatiT is a woyane operative disguised as Eritrean.
I have no any respect for any of them when I compare them with my english teacher who was from Eritrea in the 1960s.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Jul 2019, 18:36

Lovetarik wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 18:14
Post 3 minutes ago

hmm... :P

And "tarik" an extremist loud amara operative disguise as an Eritrean? What a world full of little red divisive cvnning f0xs dressed in sheep skin and trying to stand guard for the "Sheep" community.
:lol:

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 28 Jul 2019, 18:42

Tarik,
Good day, That is a great observation that requires critical thinking capacity. But honestly, not hard to answer your question at all. The current oromo leaders including lemma and abiy were part and parcel of the tplf blood thirsty machine. It is as simple as that. How can you fight a system that you were deeply associated with?

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 28 Jul 2019, 18:46

Why R Oromos Angry @ Amharas?:Agames Killed Over 10 k Oromos:--U SHOULD BE MAD @ AGAMES.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!
Sadly, they have short memory.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Jul 2019, 18:57

somali-prince wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 18:42
Tarik,
Good day, That is a great observation that requires critical thinking capacity. But honestly, not hard to answer your question at all. The current oromo leaders including lemma and abiy were part and parcel of the tplf blood thirsty machine. It is as simple as that. How can you fight a system that you were deeply associated with?
Bulsh!t cheap liar! :lol:

How did Siad Bare fought the system with which he was associated? How did Mengistu Haile Mariam fought and overthrew the system that educated, cached and promoted him to leadership positions. How did Mangistu and Garmame Neway tried to overthgrow the feudal king even though it was the system and the king who educated, coached and placed them in leadership positions. You seem to be thinking that only blind paranoid guys from Tora Bora can do everything better. D!rty drooling B!tch swimming in the contaminated filthy D!tch!
:lol:

Medo

Post by Medo » 29 Jul 2019, 04:18

Sun, the best example for Agame prince question tnx. Jabaadhuu. Tarik, Oromo doesn't hate Amhara or anyone. Oromo is a lover not hater unless pushed to hate. No reason to hate Amharas but no oromo wants minilik ideas to come back with a new cover and rule Ethiopia again. Well come to Democratic federal Ethiopia that we all agree.

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 29 Jul 2019, 16:24

Sun

The truth hurts. The only oromo capable of taking down tplf is either jawar or olf and thats the plain truth. Swearing and abusive language will blind you from seeing the truth.