Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Wazzupdog & Tarik Both Of You Half Eritrean Half Tigriayan Dscendant. We Don't Need D.N.A. On You !!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 28 Jul 2019, 01:45

Both Of You Born & Raised In Eritrea But Half Eritrean & Half Dscendant Tigriayan Parents. That Is Perfect Fine, No Need To Be Embarrassed Or Hide Identity At All . Now Your Biggest Enemy Is Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Not Tigrai People. Being Me From Ogaden Somali Born Raised In Tog Wajale Diba Digu Villages. I Have A Lots Of Pure Eritrean Hamassien Friends & That Is Why I Am Familiar With Your The Last Fifty ( 50 ) Years Struggles. We Ogadenia Somali Have Great Relationships With The Excellent Eritrean Government & People. We Have Great Secret Coordination Helping Hands Between Two Brotherly/ Sisterly People. Our Aim Is If We Don't Get Respect, Share Of Our Natural Resources From Ethiopian Government, Then Our Next Option Is To Declare Independence, Which Is Ogaden Was Forcefully Annexed By British Government In 1953 / 1954 As A Gift To King Haile Silasse.
Last edited by Tog Wajale on 28 Jul 2019, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

almaze
Member+

Re: Wazzupdog & Tarik Both Of You Half Eritrean Half Tigriayan Dscendant. We Don't Need D.N.A. On You.

Post by almaze » 28 Jul 2019, 02:01

Tog Wajale wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 01:45
Both Of You Born & Raised In Eritrea But Half Eritrean & Half Dscendant Tigriayan Parents. That Is Perfect Fine, No Need To Be Embarrassed Or Hide Identity At All . Now Your Biggest Enemy Is Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Not Tigrai People. Being Me From Ogaden Somali Born Raised In Tog Wajale Diba Digu Villages. I Have A Lots Of Pure Eritrean Hamassien Friends & That Is Why I Am Familiar With Your The Last Fifty ( 50 ) Years Struggles. We Ogadenia Somali Have Great Relationships With The Excellent Eritrean Government & People. We Have Great Secret Coordination Helping Hands Between Two Brotherly/ Sisterly People. Our Aim Is If We Don't Get Respect, Share Of Our Natural Resources From Ethiopian Government, Then Our Next Option Is To Declare Independence, Which Is Ogaden Was Forcefully Annexed By British Government In 1953 / 1954 As A Gift To King Haile Silasse.

Good Day Sir :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: