Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Israel bombs Iraq

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 01:18

an and Iraq intelligence sources claim an Israeli Harop UAV carried out the attack on the 52nd Brigade of the Hashd Shaabi militia on Friday, July 19. The attack struck the militia at a Badr Brigades camp outside Amerli town in the Salahudin Province northeast of Baghdad. The sources identify the fragments gathered at the site as belonging to the IAF’s Harop, a loitering combat unmanned vehicle, itself a flying bomb, developed by Israel’s Aerospace Industries. This drone is a stealth munition that can loiter for up to six hours before homing in on a target. It has a range of 1,000km. The Badr camp is about 900km from Israel.

Some Russian aviation websites also speculated on Sunday that Israel was responsible for the attack.
According to Iranian Revolutionary Guards, there were no casualties – in denial of local accounts of deaths among Iranian and Hizballah officers.

If the Iranian and Iraqi claim is confirmed, it would represent three groundbreaking events:

The Israeli Air Force’s first known attack on an Iranian target using a Harop UCAV.
The first Israeli attack deep inside Iraq not far from its border with Iran.
The Israeli minister Tzachi Hnegbi’s blunt remark on Sunday, that in the past two years Israel has caused Iranian military deaths in both overt and covert operations, may have betrayed some impatience with the Trump administration’s policy of military restraint against Iran, including Tehran’s threat to Gulf shipping. In certain circles, Washington’s restraint is seen as exposing Israel to bolder Iranian aggression.
Israel has repeatedly put Tehran on notice that its plans to use Iraq as a launching pad for attacks on Israel would not be tolerated.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Israel bombs Iraq

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 02:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 01:18

an and Iraq intelligence sources claim an Israeli Harop UAV carried out the attack on the 52nd Brigade of the Hashd Shaabi militia on Friday,
Deqi-Arawit

ጀንደርባ በባሪያ እሳደሪው እቃ ይኳራል።
አንተ ማለት ኤርትራ የጦር ሐይሏ ስልብ ስለሆን፣ በተርክሽ፣ በኢራን ጦር ብትመካ
የራስ የልሆነ ወርቅ አያብለጨልጭም።

i am trying to translate the Amahric in to English

castrated SALVE proud of his master Goods.

Eritrea fire power castrated, the only choice left for the Eritrea to be proud of their own country is by supporting Turkish, and Iranian war machine ... and be proud of it as if it is there own..

the Gold that doesnt belong to u doesnt shine...

Deqi-Arawit the whole point is if u want to wage war with USA do it yourself dont send other country .. learn the vaule of self supporting ... if u want to plant tree plant tree if u dont want then dont do it...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jul 2019, 02:59

Ethoash wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 02:32
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 01:18

an and Iraq intelligence sources claim an Israeli Harop UAV carried out the attack on the 52nd Brigade of the Hashd Shaabi militia on Friday,
Deqi-Arawit

ጀንደርባ በባሪያ እሳደሪው እቃ ይኳራል።
አንተ ማለት ኤርትራ የጦር ሐይሏ ስልብ ስለሆን፣ በተርክሽ፣ በኢራን ጦር ብትመካ
የራስ የልሆነ ወርቅ አያብለጨልጭም።

i am trying to translate the Amahric in to English

castrated SALVE proud of his master Goods.

Eritrea fire power castrated, the only choice left for the Eritrea to be proud of their own country is by supporting Turkish, and Iranian war machine ... and be proud of it as if it is there own..

the Gold that doesnt belong to u doesnt shine...

Deqi-Arawit the whole point is if u want to wage war with USA do it yourself dont send other country .. learn the vaule of self supporting ... if u want to plant tree plant tree if u dont want then dont do it...
Mister NATO
If there was an award to the most retarded village idiot in this forum, you Will snatch it with out competition.

Now let me ask your agame arse some thing? Have you seen this particular news in mainstream media? The answer is NO. That is also why i shared the news.

Lately, the Americans and iranians are playing cat and mouse, the question of confrontation between these two states is not If but when. And the state of Israel which is bombing iranians in syria threatned to bomb Iranian assets where ever they are and the fact that they bombed iraq for the first time to escalate the conflict further also another reason why his eminence post the news. Anta Qomal agame

In regard to our fire power, we might lack other things but our fire power is more than enough to make the agame in panic mood 🤣

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 Jul 2019, 09:02

Mister NATO is indeed a certified idiot second to none in this forum. He can beat anyone hands dow in the domain of retardedness

Brother NATO, what do you think?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 09:36

what i said Iranians have ball u dont so secretly u r happy that America going to war in your behave Iranians going to wage war that make u happy.. because since u cant do it other do it for you.. to me this news is no interest to me.. why do i care if Iranians wage war with America .. USA will beat them blind folded ..what America cant do is nation building and also they dont have art of war.. but they will play video game on Iran... it would be short lived war.. as Ethiopian public we keep our distance we dont support both side we keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep our distance far away..but Eritrea, stick their nose in other people's business

dear Arawit

this is not the first time u stick your noise in other people business do u remember Somalia and Ethiopia war and cause u blockage from USA .. DO u also remember your leader even visited Russia while Russia was at war with European ally ethnically Russian state.. what is the business of ISIS TO get involved but he got involved.. no body teach u Don't stick your nose in other people's business... this idiot nation also involved in Egypt Ethiopia Nile dam negotiation.... why not keep natural ...

now our beloved Arawit telling us to kill Joywar..what is his business i dont know .. how would he like it if someone suggested kill ISISIS AWARKI.. AND make Eritrea another Somalia by creating power vacuum... look what happened in Libay, Yemen, Syoria and Iraq.. all of them was ruled by dictator and when we removed the dictator we created power vacuum and u can see what happened that is what will happened in Eritrea if DICTATOR ISISIS AWARKI REMOVED

dear Arawit
I AM NOT writing this thinking you deserve it.. no i am writing there is little hope that i might change u for ur own sake so that to spare the Eritrean people more suffering and hardship..

by the way art of war is very talent in short supply only french, British and Golden can master this art of war .... so dont touch the Golden they will fk u up.. they colonized 100 million people for 28 years why u think they cant colonized 2 million Eritrean 3 r over 77 years old doesnt count.. trust me Eritrea will be landlocked if u start war .. make my day all you have to do is start the war.. dont ask me Golden to start the war.. Golden dont have attack army we have only defense army .. golden doesnt start war.. four point..

Misraq

save your South from Amhara first ..

molover

Post by molover » 28 Jul 2019, 09:45

Misraq wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 09:02
Mister NATO is indeed a certified idiot second to none in this forum. He can beat anyone hands dow in the domain of retardedness

Mr Nato Is Super idiot Second Gebru Asrat, he has to respond every thread most of them unrelated.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 10:01

molover wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 09:45
Misraq wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 09:02

Mr Nato Is Super idiot Second Gebru Asrat, he has to respond every thread most of them unrelated.
i dont think there is one normal person left in Eritrea.. if u do then all i am saying is ... if u think America are idiot, if u think America is supper power by being idiot then i cant help u all i am saying is when the America find out that u support Iranian not by war machine but by moral they will fk u up. they will imposed trade embargo and what they just lifted will be imposed again ,,, at that time dont cry Ethiopia caused u trade embargo.. what kind of a nation die in sea to reach to other side while they have the best location on earth center of world port but no ship dock in Eritrea and Eritrea live in poverty while they have 2000km coast line while Djibouti who have only 100 km coast line they earn 2 billion form Ethiopia alone and other nation they earn 2 billion dollar .. and they live like 1st world standard their food fly from Brazil... all this would have happened in Assab had Eritrea leadership was smart.. they would have kept Ethiopia as customer... even not they acting badily blocking the port of massawassa and showing their color .. guess what only golden are u r customer and u bad mouthing your customer and expect them to pay u billion of dollar .. thanks for Golden even massawa port is renovating and road is built while isis acting idiot...
Last edited by Ethoash on 28 Jul 2019, 10:12, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Jul 2019, 10:08

I don't like these idiots with long- beards that are being bombed but Israel is like this little kid in that neighbourhood, but armed to the teeth. Spoiled rotten! And the US is the bodyguard, of course:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jul 2019, 10:32

Zmeselo wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 10:08
I don't like these idiots with long- beards that are being bombed but Israel is like this little kid in that neighbourhood, but armed to the teeth. Spoiled rotten! And the US is the bodyguard, of course:
it is fun telling this idiot watch out the cliff knowing that they will fail in it.. but it add more excitement if u tell them and still they fail that would be
double whammy... that is why i keep telling them to save themselves from themselves... for sure their idiot isisis awarki will come out and insult the America and he will get it what he was asking for ... and the idiot zmeles, and all the other Arawit አወሬዎች ፣ ስሙን እሳምሮ አውሬ ነኝ ብሎ እራሱን የሚስይም ጅላጅል እኔ በሕይወቴ አይቼም አላውቅም ። ግን ኤርትራኖች prove me wrong...

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Jul 2019, 22:35

Ethoash wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 09:36

Misraq

save your South from Amhara first ..
Ethoash,

Why should anyone fear the Amharic speakers in the South when everybody from North to South and East to West in Ethiopia has started to say justice for all in Ethiopia? Do you think that fear is his soft political spot that is in your favor?

BTW, I don't want to be your wedding crasher in your other thread. I asked our ቅኔ artist in my dream and he told me to tell you ፍቅር ኣግባ። እንደተገዳላይ ጥያቄህ ከሌላ ኢዝም ከመዋስ እንደሃገራችን ባህል ኣፋፍ ላይ ቆማ ተወዉ ያምትል ነዉ ወይስ መሃል ገብታ በለዉ የምትል ነዉ ማግባት ያለብኝ መሆን ኣይችልም ነበር?