Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Are there any Relatives of Isayas Afwrki in Eritrea?

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 15:57

Isayas Afwrki is claimed to come from Adi Tselot because Afwrki Abraha moved there from Tigray.

So Adi Tselot alet is not Isayas Afwrki's ancestry. All of Isayas Afwrki relatives are in Tigray.

One Insult you will not hear Isayas Afwrki use is "Agame". Not during Gedli, not now because that would be like a Black man calling himself N1gger (the racist white way)!

Infact, some of the Eritreans arrested in Eritrea were strong users of the word Agame. If Cigar ever went to Eritrea, I think he would be arrested even tho he has Isayas Afwrki's Dck in his Mouth 99.1% of the time!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Are there any Relatives of Isayas Afwrki in Eritrea?

Post by Degnet » 27 Jul 2019, 16:04

pastlast wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:57
Isayas Afwrki is claimed to come from Adi Tselot because Afwrki Abraha moved there from Tigray.

So Adi Tselot alet is not Isayas Afwrki's ancestry. All of Isayas Afwrki relatives are in Tigray.

One Insult you will not hear Isayas Afwrki use is "Agame". Not during Gedli, not now because that would be like a Black man calling himself N1gger (the racist white way)!

Infact, some of the Eritreans arrested in Eritrea were strong users of the word Agame. If Cigar ever went to Eritrea, I think he would be arrested even tho he has Isayas Afwrki's Dck in his Mouth 99.1% of the time!
First don't be rude,you will not have long life here.We still respect people,we don't know them like that.Now further,this was not the problem,I heard there were three generation,his father and one before this was just enough,I am sorry for the country,and for him Isaias.We have no land any more,Eritreans are broken(heart)
Last edited by Degnet on 27 Jul 2019, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 16:08

Degnet wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:04
pastlast wrote:

First don't be rude,you will not have long life here.We still respect people,we don't know them like that.Now further,this was not the problem,I heard there were three generation,his father and one before this was just enough,I am sorry for the country,and for him Isaias.
Asking a question is being rude? Prove to me Isayas Afwrki has relatives in Adi Tselot or Eritrea at all? He doesn't because he is not from there!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 27 Jul 2019, 16:11

pastlast wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:08
Degnet wrote:
pastlast wrote:

First don't be rude,you will not have long life here.We still respect people,we don't know them like that.Now further,this was not the problem,I heard there were three generation,his father and one before this was just enough,I am sorry for the country,and for him Isaias.
Asking a question is being rude? Prove to me Isayas Afwrki has relatives in Adi Tselot or Eritrea at all? He doesn't because he is not from there!
No that but what you say to others,what ever they might be.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 16:15

Degnet wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:11
pastlast wrote:
Degnet wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Also this question isn't to Tegarues but Isayas Afwrki's agents on this forum: Zmeselo, Cigar, pushkin, Temt, tarik etc ! All of these clowns don't have an answer that doesn't include: Isayas Afwrki is originally from Tigray. Isayas Afwrki is NOT a dekibat Eritrean.

They are caught in a cognitive dissonance where they are worshipping a Tigraway Isayas Afwrki and attacking dekibat Eritreans by calling them Agame because the Eritreans don't want be ruled by a Ras Alula-reject like Isayas Afwrki!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 27 Jul 2019, 16:21

He's got lots of relatives in Tigray and around Asmama. His distance relatives live in Dessie, at least some people claim to relate to him.
But don't forget his relatives here on Mereja Forum!!!!!!

pastlast wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 16:37

He has a lot of Dependants of his Dictatorships but they are only Adopted and can be Thrown away like a used cond om!
simbe11 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:21
He's got lots of relatives in Tigray and around Asmama. His distance relatives live in Dessie, at least some people claim to relate to him.
But don't forget his relatives here on Mereja Forum!!!!!!

pastlast wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 27 Jul 2019, 16:41

pastlast wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:15
Degnet wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 16:11
pastlast wrote:
Degnet wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Also this question isn't to Tegarues but Isayas Afwrki's agents on this forum: Zmeselo, Cigar, pushkin, Temt, tarik etc ! All of these clowns don't have an answer that doesn't include: Isayas Afwrki is originally from Tigray. Isayas Afwrki is NOT a dekibat Eritrean.

They are caught in a cognitive dissonance where they are worshipping a Tigraway Isayas Afwrki and attacking dekibat Eritreans by calling them Agame because the Eritreans don't want be ruled by a Ras Alula-reject like Isayas Afwrki!
Forget your jocks,you will get the same answer from the Christians though it is not my business as you just wrote.Why is Kerenite reasonable in his talks.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 27 Jul 2019, 17:13

Wedi Medhin Berad Isayas does not have relatives who he calls uncle, Aunt, cousin, grandfather, grandmother,...from Tselot, that he pretends to come from.

Even if the Agame Isayas pretends he comes from Tselot, he does not have an inherited land that he can claim (ናይ ትውልዲ ጤሳ የብሉን).

Anyone from Tselot knows about this.

Not being from Eritrea is his worst fear he harbors deep inside his mind - always thinking with fear that Eritreans do not accept him as an Eritrean.

He deeply suffers from this inferiority complex and he has always to design how to eliminate Intellectual and dedicated Eritreans with leadership quality.

Isayas Afeworki is Typical Weak Agame with Inferiority Complex !!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 17:54

Sabur wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 17:13

Wedi Medhin Berad Isayas does not have relatives who he calls uncle, Aunt, cousin, grandfather, grandmother,...from Tselot, that he pretends to come from.

Even if the Agame Isayas pretends he comes from Tselot, he does not have an inherited land that he can claim (ናይ ትውልዲ ጤሳ የብሉን).

Not being from Eritrea is his worst fear he harbors deep inside his mind - always thinking with fear that Eritreans do not accept him as an Eritrean.

He deeply suffers from this inferiority complex and he has always to design how to eliminate Intellectual and dedicated Eritreans with leadership quality.

Also removing the generations of Eritrean Youths to SAWA and away from their ancestral villages to make the Future Generations of Dekibat Eritreans exiles in their own Country that Our Martyrs sacrificed their precious Lives For!

If you go to Eritrea, the villages of Eritrea are filled with Agame-Migrants that have been allowed to enter Eritrea after the 2001 Arrest and Execution of the Eritrean Bayto(National Assembly of Dekibat Eritreans) by Isayas Afwrki and his Agame Tigrayan Cabinet of Ministers!

The traficking of dekiBat Eritreans out of Eritrea and into Harms way, when you look at the map of the Most Effecient and Safest Way to Migrate out of Eritrea, the Smugglers routes (controlled by Isayas Afwrki and his illegal occupying regime) are the most dangerous by design.

Tegarus can come into Eritrea which I personally witnessed the 20 times I went to Eritrea since independence and especially after 2001. I went to my home village(s), surrounding villages and I went to other villages in all three Regions(AkeleGuzay, Seraye, Hamasien) Eritrea and there were more Agames (teens, 20 year old-50 yr olds) living in the villages comfortably and without any fear of Giffa because Tegarue Agames living in Eritrea are not obligated to do National Service.

Take for example, the PFDJ dictators mouthpiece Rahel Tewelde, a VERIFIED AGAME, she shows her true loyalty with this twitter feed:
By the way Rahel Tewelde is originally from Axum Tigray and not a Dekibat Eritrean of any sort , infact she is a recent Immigrant to Eritrea so she like the 100s of thousands of Tegarues living in Eritrea while Real Eritreans are being tortured and exiled, she defends Isayas Afwrki because he is protecting her kind:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 18:18

https://www.eritreadigest.com/dr-newito ... ght-41-50/

Isayas Afwrki's 1st Cousin from Mekele Tigray.

Isayas Afwrki has made sure that Asmara and every Eritrean city is LESS Developed than Mekele...WHY? Because he is AGAME Hassad Who Hates Eritreans:

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 27 Jul 2019, 18:38

If an Arab Yemeni Jebeli, a Saudi Arab Rashayda, a Sudanese Beni Amir and Welloye Jeberti or your cousins ... is considered a fake Eritrean, like it or not, Issaias has every right to be a real and true Eritrean and . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Mesob on 27 Jul 2019, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 27 Jul 2019, 18:41

... then find your true Jidaist and Arabist who loves you and barks at you a true Eritrea.

If an Arab Yemeni Jebeli, a Saudi Arab Rashayda, a Sudanese Beni Amir and Welloye Jeberti or your cousins ... is considered a fake Eritrean, like it or not, Issaias has every right to be a real and true Eritrean and . :lol: :lol: :lol:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 18:53

The evidence, actions of Isayas Afwrki points to him having Loyaltys to Ethiopians and NOT Eritreans. Therefore, why should a NON-Eritrean Occupier like Isayas Afwrki continue to Subject the Eritrean people of his dictatorship? Because Isayas Afwrki is working for his Ethiopian ancestry and NOT Eritreans.

Isayas Afwrki said this:...NO ONE FORCED him to Say This....He Has Clearly Told Everyone, the entire World:, He said this is from his OWN PERSONAL BELIEF: "Eritreans and Ethiopians are ONE People!"

Mesob wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 18:38

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 19:27

Where are Isayas afwrki's Relatives in Eritrea? Are there any in Eritrea? His father was a COMMITTED UNIONIST (Andinet). Seeing that he has 1st Cousins in Tigray, his Fathers and Mothers side are all living in Tigray most likely members of Woyane. Why is the Agame Isayas afwrki, the Lone Agame in Eritrea? A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing!

"Imposingly tall, fiercely intelligent, naturally austere, he had chosen his path early in life, rebelling against a father who was a committed Unionist.".

Key word in there is "naturally austere" which means "(of living conditions or a way of life) having no comforts or luxuries". In Eritrea and in Tigray, the Agames did not live in Comfort intentionally because they were Sowing the money they made selling Beles, Sewa (SAWA), their Maakors for s3x services, hitman services killing Eritrean wealthy people,e tc! If you see Eritrea right now, Isayas Afwrki is just doing his Agame things at National scale: Selling Beles! Look at Agame Agent Rahel Tewelde showing all Eritreans what Isayas Afwrki and her Agame kind are proud of doing in Eritrea: hahaha;

THERE ARE NO ERITREANS IN THIS PICTURE, ALL ETHIOPIANS WALKING THROUGH AN EMPTY STREET IN ERITREA WITH THEIR FAVORITE PRODUCT: BELES!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 19:58

Many of his PFDJ Agents in the West and within Eritrea are Agames too, no dekibat Eritrean is supporting Isayas or his illegal occupying administration! All dekiBat Eritrean military and political officials have been removed from any authority. The Eritrean Defense Force: Lts. Sgt Lts, commanders, etc are of Agame descent, the Giffafte are all Agame-descent, there are no Real Dekibat Eritreans in Charge in Eritrea. As far as the so-called SAWA eritrean youth, they are majority Prisoners in SAWA and in National Slavery building homes for Agame generals and commanders and recent Agame migrants to Eritrea!
Sabur wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 17:13