Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

Emmyee Ethiopia vs Ethiopia

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Jul 2019, 09:50

As it stands there are two Ethiopias: The first one is emmyee Ethiopia based on the principles of one country, one language and one culture. The emmye Ethiopia advocates are mostly those who thinks Menelik is the best that has happened to Ethiopia, hence nostalgia to Menelik era type of system. These group are represented by those who currently demonstrate across the cities of the western countries. These are people who see Ethiopia through the lenses of the past. They are the minority that makes majority noise.
The second Ethiopia is multicultural, multilingual country based on the principles of justice and equality for all its citizens. These group are represented by the majority of Ethiopians from all ethnic groups of Ethiopia. They see Ethiopia through futuristic lenses.
So what the best way forward to build Ethiopia in which all its citizens are treated equal and equally proud of being Ethiopian?

mitmitaye

Re: Emmyee Ethiopia vs Ethiopia

Post by mitmitaye » 27 Jul 2019, 10:10

banebris2013 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 09:50
As it stands there are two Ethiopias: The first one is emmyee Ethiopia based on the principles of one country, one language and one culture. The emmye Ethiopia advocates are mostly those who thinks Menelik is the best that has happened to Ethiopia, hence nostalgia to Menelik era type of system. These group are represented by those who currently demonstrate across the cities of the western countries. These are people who see Ethiopia through the lenses of the past. They are the minority that makes majority noise.
The second Ethiopia is multicultural, multilingual country based on the principles of justice and equality for all its citizens. These group are represented by the majority of Ethiopians from all ethnic groups of Ethiopia. They see Ethiopia through futuristic lenses.
So what the best way forward to build Ethiopia in which all its citizens are treated equal and equally proud of being Ethiopian?
What was the system?

BTW, the name emiye Itopiya has nothing to do with emiye Menelik :|

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Jul 2019, 11:12

mitmitaye wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 10:10
banebris2013 wrote:
What was the system?

?????????? Not sure what you want to know.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 27 Jul 2019, 11:15

mitmitaye wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
What was the system?

Ewnetken new mitmitaye,teru englizegna slemitsefu ewnet yetemaru aymeselh

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Jul 2019, 11:49

Degnet wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 11:15
mitmitaye wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
What was the system?

Ewnetken new mitmitaye,teru englizegna slemitsefu ewnet yetemaru aymeselh
Degnet,
Yetsafkew neger leras him yegebah aymeslegnim? Kan du proove paa norsk? eller svensk kanskje?

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 28 Jul 2019, 08:49

banebris2013 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 11:12
mitmitaye wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
What was the system?

I asked a simple question to elaborate what you ment by 'menilk era type of system', could you tell us what was the system? could you answer that in details without Tert teret & political propoganda that you have been fed by OLF&TPLF for the past 40+years? I doubt. You don't know sh**t about that era.. Yegedel Mamito!! Proof me wrong :x

The idea that you are trying to connect the word emiye ityopiya with emiye Menelik is hilarious.., emiye simply mean Enat. Any Ethiopian could call his Ethiopia emiye Ethiopia. It has nothing to do with emiye Menelik :idea:

P.S. do yourself a favor and read history, analyze carefully before you spit such a foolish & childish statement :idea: :idea:

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 28 Jul 2019, 10:47

mitmitaye wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 08:49
banebris2013 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 11:12
mitmitaye wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
What was the system?

I asked a simple question to elaborate what you ment by 'menilk era type of system', could you tell us what was the system? could you answer that in details without Tert teret & political propoganda that you have been fed by OLF&TPLF for the past 40+years? I doubt. You don't know sh**t about that era.. Yegedel Mamito!! Proof me wrong :x

The idea that you are trying to connect the word emiye ityopiya with emiye Menelik is hilarious.., emiye simply mean Enat. Any Ethiopian could call his Ethiopia emiye Ethiopia. It has nothing to do with emiye Menelik :idea:

P.S. do yourself a favor and read history, analyze carefully before you spit such a foolish & childish statement :idea: :idea:
I would have answered had you been civil. Sorry did i say civil? this word is foreign to the like of you. Anyway whether you like it or not your Ethiopia of the past has gone to never come back again. You can rant, insult or do what ever you like as that is you. Stop taking me for the ride.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 28 Jul 2019, 11:56

I would have answered had you been civil. Sorry did i say civil? this word is foreign to the like of you. Anyway whether you like it or not your Ethiopia of the past has gone to never come back again. You can rant, insult or do what ever you like as that is you. Stop taking me for the ride.
Hehehe.. pls atfogri you have no idea what you were talking about 😂 except to repeat what you were told.. how old are you?😆

BTW, Degnet asked you similar question did you answer him? Nope!

Yegedel Mamito 😜

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 28 Jul 2019, 12:03

mitmitaye wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 11:56
Hehehe.. pls atfogri you have no idea what you were talking about 😂 except to repeat what you were told.. how old are you?😆

BTW, Degnet asked you similar question did you answer him? Nope!

Yegedel Mamito 😜
At list you were able to understand the gibberish written by Degnet. That must be something

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 28 Jul 2019, 14:23

"At list you were able to understand the gibberish written by Degnet. That must be something"
I did😎
Did you understood what you wrote? When stating 'yemenilik era system..'? Or the word EMIYE?

😆