Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Jowhar mohammed should be neutralized

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jul 2019, 03:15

At first i thought johwar mohammed was an Oromo nationalist who was an advocates of his people dream and aspiration but it seems, the man is just another jihadists who is advocating to exterminate People Who don't share his faith.

The agame should be very proud of this man because he is the result of their stupid short sighted policy.

Discreation
Please wait, video is loading...

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Jowhar mohammed should be neutralized

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 27 Jul 2019, 04:42

Jawar is a hero, he can say whatever he wants..

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jul 2019, 04:47

You can't even stop Obese PFDJ members from Sweden...smirnoff!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 03:15
At first i thought johwar mohammed was an Oromo nationalist who was an advocates of his people dream and aspiration but it seems, the man is just another jihadists who is advocating to exterminate People Who don't share his faith.

The agame should be very proud of this man because he is the result of their stupid short sighted policy.

Discreation

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jul 2019, 05:03

pastlast wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 04:47
You can't even stop Obese PFDJ members from Sweden...smirnoff!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Discreation
Shut up faqqot. Go and watch your favorite video clip and insert your finger in your rectum. I know you enjoy it.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 27 Jul 2019, 08:19

This guy travels with 12 body guards surrounding him just like a state leader. Also he is one of the reason millions withdraw support for abiy ahmed. The recent Sidama caos in which many people died and the burning of 3 churches is directly linked to him. I can tell many seek his soul and I won't be surprised with a sudden news that announces the death of this filthy [ deleted ]

Jimmy

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 27 Jul 2019, 08:25

According to J-War, there are two governments in Ethiopia right now, the Qerroo Government (Powerful one) lead by Ja-war and Abiy Ahimed government (weak one)

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jul 2019, 08:29

Misraq wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 08:19
This guy travels with 12 body guards surrounding him just like a state leader. Also he is one of the reason millions withdraw support for abiy ahmed. The recent Sidama caos in which many people died and the burning of 3 churches is directly linked to him. I can tell many seek his soul and I won't be surprised with a sudden news that announces the death of this filthy [ deleted ]

Jimmy
I think he has powerful backers to afford to hire 12 guards. I am certain qatar or rich Gulf arabs are behind this man. He should be put to rest before The shxxit hit the fan.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Jul 2019, 08:48

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Discreation
Very sad you people come to this point. Obviously it is clear that you have no idea as to what it takes to be dedicated for a cause. Good or bad Jawar championed a cause with immense achievement. Not sure how much you have done for your people. Had you done anything closer to 1% of what Jawar achieved for his oromo people, you could have understood what it take. In stead you are wishing his neutralisation. One thing you forgot is that Jawar has created many Jawars, so that the oromo movement is on strong footing. Your wish is nothing new against prominent oromos. It only shows how much oromos drove you crazy and you will remain.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 27 Jul 2019, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 27 Jul 2019, 11:02

He can't be neutralized he is the galla hero he is more popular than abiye Ahmed. He is the voice of the galla who oppose habeshism amhara to be pricesly.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jul 2019, 11:13

Zack wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 11:02
He can't be neutralized he is the galla hero he is more popular than abiye Ahmed. He is the voice of the galla who oppose habeshism amhara to be pricesly.

Dr Zackovich
He doesn't only oppose amhara but also People Who don't share his faith

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Jul 2019, 11:16

Jawar is extremely a liability to the Oromos than being any asset to them. If there were a meaningful government, Jawar would be put in prison first than Getachew Assefa. Sooner or later, Jawar will be a wanted man for the crime he committed when a true change in the country comes.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 27 Jul 2019, 11:31

Zack wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 11:02

Dr Zackovich
Dr Zackovich,
These people believe they can do anything under sun. The Amahara elites have gone crazy and all they do 24/7 is bashing Oromo, Jawar and the PM. That means they understood that they have lost the control they thought to have on Ethiopia, which is actually true. Jawar is their favourite enemy that they couldn't do anything about him. The quality of their amharaness is measured by how extreme they are on Jawar and oromo.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jul 2019, 12:00

This እስክንድራዊያን who stopped u to wage war with Jowhar mohammed go head arrested him or kill him but why would u involved the Central government Dr. Abiy is not your servant to do your beading ..

you want to destroy አኖሌ ሐውልት go wage war and make my day
you want to arrest TPLF LEADER oaky who stop you wage war and do what u have to do

but fed. army or fed government is not your servant.... stop crying

እስክንድራዊያን ur unfairness show in open because he didnot call for arrest of ባላእዳ እስክንድር

Christian rule Ethiopia for 3000 years so what is the problem if Muslim rule..
beside Jowhar never advocting to take over Gojjam or Gonder so why dont mind your own business

if we want Ethiopia to have peace we have to kick the Amhara out of the union

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Jul 2019, 12:48

Deqi,

Though, I am not comfortable talking about Ethiopian internal matters, Jawar is a creation of Tigrayan domination over Ethiopians. He saw TPLF hejemony and the trivialization of the Oromo as war against Islam, and said many things he wished he didn't. But, that was at the heat of the moment. Culturally, Jawar is amhara. His amhara maternal grandfather had a major street named after him in Asmara. Godena Beyene Merid is the street. Now, Jawar is a hero to the Oromo community. Neutralizing him is viewed as neutralizing the Oromo power. That is not possible. Negotiation is the only way. Any thing against Oromo. He is the man. Jawar needs to be smarter. He is half amhara. He has a lot of power to bring the two communities together. Religion and State do not mix well. He should know better. Dr Abey is for everyone, but when it comes to Oromo matters, Jawar is the guy.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jul 2019, 13:04

Aurora wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 12:48
Deqi,

Though, I am not comfortable talking about Ethiopian internal matters, Jawar is a creation of Tigrayan domination over Ethiopians.
Deqi-Arawit is an Eritrean unlike u God fearing Eritrean he want hell on Ethiopia he doesnt care what will come next ...he want evil to rain on Ethiopia so i would not surprised what he is advocating ... what Arawit doesnt understand is when Ethiopia 100 million people destabilized it also destabilized Eritrea ... but he is willing to take risk to see Ethiopia in civil war..

now Ethiopia faith is not depended on people like Deqi-Arawit but smart Ethiopia to see thru this evil people heart and keep Ethiopian safe...anyhow thanks for ur good wish

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Jul 2019, 14:21

Ethoash wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 12:00
This እስክንድራዊያን who stopped u to wage war with Jowhar mohammed go head arrested him or kill him but why would u involved the Central government Dr. Abiy is not your servant to do your beading ..

you want to destroy አኖሌ ሐውልት go wage war and make my day
you want to arrest TPLF LEADER oaky who stop you wage war and do what u have to do

but fed. army or fed government is not your servant.... stop crying

እስክንድራዊያን ur unfairness show in open because he didnot call for arrest of ባላእዳ እስክንድር

Christian rule Ethiopia for 3000 years so what is the problem if Muslim rule..
beside Jowhar never advocting to take over Gojjam or Gonder so why dont mind your own business

if we want Ethiopia to have peace we have to kick the Amhara out of the union
ሠላም የተጠማ እና የተራበ ካለ የአማራን እውነታዊ ጥያቄ ተቀብሎ መመለስ ብቻ ነው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jul 2019, 14:29

Abere wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 14:21
Ethoash wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 12:00
This እስክንድራዊያን who stopped u to wage war with Jowhar mohammed go head arrested him or kill him but why would u involved the Central government
ሠላም የተጠማ እና የተራበ ካለ የአማራን እውነታዊ ጥያቄ ተቀብሎ መመለስ ብቻ ነው።
እስክንድራዊያን question already answered they should be kicked out of the union
በምን ተዓምር ስላም አናገኝም ፣ አማሮች ጋልተገነጠሉ።
ማን ደርሶባቸው ነው ጥያቄ የሚያነሱት ። ጎንደርን ልግዛ ያለ አለው ውይ
ባርዳርን የኔ ነው ያለ አለ ውይ፧
በተቃራኒው አማሮች ናቸው በሰው ንብረት ጝግም የሚሉት
በመስጠት በመቀበል የማያምኑ።
ጥያቄ ስትጠይቅ እኮ አንተም መልስ መስጠት እንዳለብህ መረዳት አለብህ
ስጡኝ ስትል መስጠትም እንዳለ ማውቅ አለብህ
መብት ስትጠይቅ ግዴታም እንዳለብህ ማወቅ አለብህ
ሲዳማ ውስጥ መኖር አለብን ብለህ ስትገግም ፣ በትንሹ ሲዳሞኛ ለማወቅ ሞሞከር ባህላቸውን ለማክበርና መቀበል እንዳለብህ ማወቅ አለብህ።
በአጭሩ የአማራ ጥያቄ መጠየቅያ ግዜ አልፎዋል
በፈደራሊዝም ሁሉም ደርሻ ደርሻውን ይዞ ተቅምጦዋል
አሁን ያስቸገርን እኮ አማራው ነው የስው አገር ሄዶ ቁርበት አንፍፉልኝ የሚለው።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Jul 2019, 15:28

Deqi-Arawit,

I think you are an Eritrean and as such might have got some interest in the internal affairs of a soverign country. That is okay, you are entitled to your opinion, even when you are a foreigner, as far as I am concerned.

But that is not the point here.

My point here is there is a saying which goes like the opposition and the incumbent went to the same school of thought in Africa (and beyond perhaps).

You as part of the opposition believe the solution is in "neutralising" those whom you don't seem in agreement with your own point of view. Then another opposition comes in and claim the same way and calls for "neutralising" part of your camp that it deemed not in agreement in opinion.

This is a classical case of what people called a vicious cycle, isn't it? You neutralise and then you will be also neutralised in the same way.

If you agree, then what makes you better than those in power or those who oppose your own views?

All in all you exposed yourself that you are not a democrat, because a democrat would have called for holding accountable (in the court of law), not about your neutralising (a measure, which we heard recently "irmeja tewesdobachwal"). So what makes you better than the one on whom you called on neutralising?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jul 2019, 15:39

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:28
Deqi-Arawit,

My point here is there is a saying which goes like the opposition and the incumbent went to the same school of thought in Africa (and beyond perhaps).
DDT,

U did it again, this is the best answer one could have given to this so called smart alec..

if U call the distraction of ONLF, OLF THEN dont be surprised if OLF and ONLF call the destruction of Amhara PARTY.
if u declare war on oromo expect war
if u declare distraction of their icon expect the same distraction on your icon

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 27 Jul 2019, 16:14

OMN's meteoric rise from nothing to a high quality production in a fortnight is obvious that the gulf's and Saudis wuhabbi money is into it.

It did not end there, this little wuhabist bull jawar and his friends were repeated guests in aljazeera during weyannes last 5 years in power.