Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Leave alone hold a festival in Mekele, Agames are too demoralized to have festivals where they live

Post by sesame » 26 Jul 2019, 13:50

The agames are a defeated lot. All the bravura has been deflated. Now they are reduced to their essential identity as beggars andprostitutes. Anyone who expects these lousy people have the resilience or stamina will find out their errors.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Leave alone hold a festival in Mekele, Agames are too demoralized to have festivals where they live

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 13:56

sesame wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 13:50
The agames are a defeated lot. All the bravura has been deflated. Now they are reduced to their essential identity as beggars andprostitutes. Anyone who expects these lousy people have the resilience or stamina will find out their errors.
Aye deqi sheramut ferahti Amlak eyom aebeyomna.Mes ezom deqi aklabat do seb yenager

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Leave alone hold a festival in Mekele, Agames are too demoralized to have festivals where they live

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 14:01

Degnet wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 13:56
sesame wrote:
Aye deqi sheramut ferahti Amlak eyom aebeyomna.Mes ezom deqi aklabat do seb yenager/Ab tehti eziom eyom kendey keburat teasirom zelewu.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 Jul 2019, 16:51

Will Agames ever have a festival in the future? They are so demoralized that that is in doubt.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jul 2019, 17:49

Degnet wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 13:56
sesame wrote:
Aye deqi sheramut ferahti Amlak eyom aebeyomna.Mes ezom deqi aklabat do seb yenager
When I see the Honorable Pastor Degnet uses those words, it speaks volume how much he is frustrated. In my opinion, he is still better than a lot of us in ER when it comes to decency. He is even much better of the low IQ dedebit cadres in ER....

I have heard few people claiming that the God fearing Pastor Degnet has another account/name like many of agames in ER to attack people. But I disagree with the claim.. He is just a good man with fear of God.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 27 Jul 2019, 13:51

God, 18 months after they were kicked out the Agames are today a defeated and demoralized people. All the boastful noise is now the whimpering of a rat.