Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What does Tigray learn from the marriage of Oromara??? Never think to leave Tigrayans with both

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jul 2019, 09:58

Ethiopia is like a seasonal cloth can be dumped when different season arrives to fit the weather pattern.

As the name Ethiopia is fake the unity, love, trust worthiness, continuity as Ethiopian citizen are all fakes and waste of time for everyone to entertain Ethiopiawinet. The Amhara and Gurage are telling to Sidama and other southern ethnics that all your demands must be based the assurance of Ethiopia existence first than ethnics first, that is just plain wrong and misleading and deceiving ethnics.

What is Ethiopia to the ethnics, it is nothing because Ethiopia name was created about 120 years ago and disappearing Ethiopia like the name of Abyssinia will not affect any ethnic since the ethnics are the basic foundation of the so-called Ethiopia. So, ethnics must do based what is the best interest for ethnics continuity than the name of Ethiopia.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 26 Jul 2019, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: What does Tigray learn from the marriage of Oromara??? Never think to leave Tigrayans with both

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 10:07

Eti tsegem eko neska kemeher eye sle etebel eyu,I have more respect to a good Eritrean than you.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: What does Tigray learn from the marriage of Oromara??? Never think to leave Tigrayans with both

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jul 2019, 10:12

As we saw Oromara was a truck driver stops at resting place in Dessie and sleeping with one sharmuuta woman know both it is just for one night and he leaves her and she leaves him for another driver still driving on the Korom hills highway. Knowing that why any ethnic trust prostitute Ethiopia to leave their children their fates are already determined for misery and killings???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 10:13

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:12
As we saw Oromara was a truck driver stops at resting place in Dessie and sleeping with one sharmuuta woman know both it is just for one night and he leaves her and she leaves him for another driver still driving on the Korom hills highway. Knowing that why any ethnic trust prostitute Ethiopia to leave their children their fates are already determined for misery and killings???
Aye generation of Kain/Kael/This is the main reason.Shakespeare and the Bible.Kem ebud kelbi menekas.Let us live with fire,no water.This is what you are saying
Last edited by Degnet on 26 Jul 2019, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jul 2019, 10:22

Degnet wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:13
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:12
Aye generation of Kain/Kael/This is the main reason.Shakespeare and the Bible.Kem ebud kelbi menekas.
Degnet from Enderta, Amhara based Ethiopia is the cutting edge of Endertans piness than friend of Endertans is what I am saying. Do you have the brain to understand it, or you are still stuck with your 70% brain???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 10:23

You are just a donkey,Enderta lived 600 known years before the wejane war,I respect Tigray but not a dog.I see you as a dog,I dislike inhuman people in general/menenet zeyblom seb.As a Tigrian ne Eritrawian yehafrom eye

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jul 2019, 10:27

Degnet wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:23
You are just a donkey,Enderta lived 600 known years before the wejane war,I respect Tigray but not a dog.
No, I am talking about your Ethiopiawinet of your grandfather piness is in the house of Amhara and there is nothing to be proud of Amhara as Endertan???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Jul 2019, 10:34

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:27
Degnet wrote:
You are just a donkey,Enderta lived 600 known years before the wejane war,I respect Tigray but not a dog.
No, I am talking about your Ethiopiawinet of your grandfather piness is in the house of Amhara and there is nothing to be proud of Amhara as Endertan???
I am Endetan/Seharti,nothing to do with Amhara though I respect them as people.Etom jegano Eritrawian ewn ye'ezebuka yekonu.They have no such hate on others.Entay ke tegeber,aytenebeben dika? Living with some thing dead.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jul 2019, 11:00

Degnet wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:34
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 10:27
Degnet wrote:
I am Endetan/Seharti,nothing to do with Amhara though I respect them as people.Etom jegano Eritrawian ewn ye'ezebuka yekonu.They have no such hate on others.Entay ke tegeber,aytenebeben dika? Living with some thing dead.
Inferior nothing to do with Eritreans or anyone but Samre and Seharti are very defaint nationalist direct clan of King Yohannes from the area and they do not pull their pants to give their piness to Amhara rather they would die or kill and die, never happen and the worst thing is not what took place in the past history but the current generation of Enderatans are the dogs of Amhara knowing what Amhara did to their grandfathers yet you talk all the lies. The feature of Enderta and Seharti and Samre is totally different even skin ways.