Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

Yeshagata Amelekeket (moldy View of the day's Amhra Activists)

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2019, 16:04

The honorable Mr. Mustafa Mohoumed Omer, interim President of Somali Regional State of Ethiopia, had to go out of his way of giving a closing statement of the bilateral people to people meeting organised in Bahrdar and give a lecture to the moldy world out look (yeshageta amelekaket) of some Amhara activists, as someone who hails from a much smaller and, in his own words, also a periphery state in the country, to those who claimed to themselves to be not only the center of the Ethiopia State but also the founding fathers of the country itself, without trying to imply here that their claim has got a grain of truth on my part.

Yeshageta Amelekaket becha seihon, yezeKeta Amelekaket bebal aybazbatem.

There is some universal values (be amerignaw anegagar Isetoch) that we all as humans take note of in our daily lifes. Among these values lying is a despicable human trait, be it in public or private sphere. The Amhara aktivists started their career as political cadres by stating out right act of lying saying "Bere Wolede" and after they have been exposed didn't show any sign of remorse and owning their faults.

I said before and I will repeat it here that the entity calling itself ABN (NAMA) or what ever name will bring yet more disgrace to the great people of Amhara before it will dissipate into the dust bin of history, it has no future in the enlightened and came into terms with the single and universal truth about Ethiopia, which is the fact that Ethiopia is a Mosaic of different and vibrant constitunet peoples that makes Ethiopia of today.

DefendTheTruth

Re: Yeshagata Amelekeket (moldy View of the day's Amhra Activists)

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2019, 16:10

Yeshagete Amelekaket conceptual term has been also repeated by this offical in the following video.

The future Ethiopia can't be decided by the act and behaviour of those who are not ashamed to claim Bere Wolede in the open market.