Re: Hijira Bank of Ethiopia

Post by Masud » 27 Jul 2019, 12:04

One More!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Hijira Bank of Ethiopia

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jul 2019, 12:24

musado

no body is interested in your banking but i am i am interesting in all kind of economy activity.. i dont care even if u open any kind of bank the point is if u open another traditional bank u r wasting everyone time..

what i want from this Hijira Bank of Ethiopia is to become digital bank this is the only way u can out outperform or leapfrog the other traditional banking house when they r depend on opening branch and hiring skill workers u should depended on smart phone wherever there is smart phone your bank is there to serve 24/7 356 days a years ... Hijira bank is should as far as your pone is ..

this is one the second one is giving loan.. u cant give loan in traditional way ... traditional way is u need collateral that means u r only serving the rich.. but if u want to serve the pooooooooooooor u have to use biometrics identification card ... this means one person only have one id .. and he can borrow 1000 or 10,000 birr when he return that he develop his credit history to borrow more to do that u have to know who you r dealing with that is where biometrics come in

3rd payment system if u take care of the payment system and you make it digitized u r half way there

4th all government and private salary paid in bank and expenses and purchases done in Hijira bank card that means Islamic bank arrived

5th all transaction like house buying and car buying should be done using Hijira card to be used as prove of purchased that put the Islamic bank on top...

what i dont like is already another Nejash Bank open where we going to stop this duplication of banking two is more then enough to keep each other in their toy...