Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

Re: Interview with General Philipos.

Post by molover » 25 Jul 2019, 23:10

I Was 1Round in Sawa 199 with My Brother
2n round my sister
3rd round my other sister
Finally my little sister never heard saying that Tegadeltis or the Soldier was Inappropriate .

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 25 Jul 2019, 23:19

General Filipos WoldeyohannesWondimageng.
😬

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jul 2019, 23:21

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 22:54
Now, it's wrong to ask questions too?

My post is simply questions, and you're over-reading something else.

This is just an individual, General or not. Maybe he's a RAPIST (we were not talking about him being a thief), I don't know. And rape is a much more serious accusation, that misappropriation of funds.

But, I can neither condemn or exonerate because of hearsay. That's why I asked, maybe you didn't read carefully, if the accusations were QUASHED. I believe in that possibility. Hawzen says now, girls in Eritrea don't talk. Then how does he know, if they don't talk? And ALL of them? Not even ONE, came out?

Then I asked, if it is it because of fear? And why, the other generals are quiet?

These are legitimate questions, but you decided to send a veiled insult instead.

I don't know, but I think I've slways treated you with respect. I guess you don't know, the meaning of the word. You turn everything, into a personal slagfest.

Your arrogance will be your downfall, pal.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 22:23
Aye Zmeselo
We have an Eritrean proverb which goes by ካብ ክልተ ንላዕሊ ሰባት ርእስኻ የላን እንተ ኢሎምኻ, ርእስኻ ፈተሻ.

General filipos is like a liberian warlord who is a theif, moral-less and corrupt. And the he fact that he was "decorated"and admired warrior in the struggle doesn't alleviate him from the responsibility and wrongdoing he committed after independence.

Filipos has a private prison in Qahwta, he can lock you up for crimes you are not even aware off. He use his power to sexually abuse young Girls and this is a fact Every eritrean household knows.

In regard to hawzen's attitude to detest the enablers of the dictator and admire the dictator "lion of nacfa". ንጉስ ሓዲግም ምስ ባርያ ይብኣሱ ድyu ዝብሃል. Wedi medhin berad likes to be surrounded by corrupt and opportunist individuals because these People Owe their position and status to the dictator and they can never pose any credibile threat to his power. Yet again, we say in eritrea, ዝበለዕት ከብዲ ከላ. You are not free If you Owe someone some thing and these individuals Owe the dictator the lavish life style they enjoys.

In conclusion, Regardless how corrupt general filipos is, i oppose vehemnly any call to put him in prison without legal due process.
Did my reply content any disrespect toward you or any other member of this forum ? I only gave you a proverb which is similar to "one billion chinese can’t be wrong" that is all. Where is the disrespect

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 23:22

Deqi Arawit,

This wojohalay dude refers to Eritrean government as hamassien government. He belittles the people of Akele Guzay and others. Whoever he is, I am trying to tell him that Eritrea had a lot of heroes outside hamassien. :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Jul 2019, 23:31

LeeVanCliff wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 23:19
General Filipos WoldeyohannesWondimageng.
😬
Here is another retard!

Ok. Let's say that is true for argument's sake, the obvious question is, so? Of course, seeing citizenship through the prism of village is the main trait of Dedebit. Why don't we honour Simon Bereket then, my friend? What a t@rd!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 23:35

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aye Zmeselo
We have an Eritrean proverb which goes by ካብ ክልተ ንላዕሊ ሰባት ርእስኻ የላን እንተ ኢሎምኻ, ርእስኻ ፈተሻ.

General filipos is like a liberian warlord who is a theif, moral-less and corrupt. And the he fact that he was "decorated"and admired warrior in the struggle doesn't alleviate him from the responsibility and wrongdoing he committed after independence.

Filipos has a private prison in Qahwta, he can lock you up for crimes you are not even aware off. He use his power to sexually abuse young Girls and this is a fact Every eritrean household knows.

In regard to hawzen's attitude to detest the enablers of the dictator and admire the dictator "lion of nacfa". ንጉስ ሓዲግም ምስ ባርያ ይብኣሱ ድyu ዝብሃል. Wedi medhin berad likes to be surrounded by corrupt and opportunist individuals because these People Owe their position and status to the dictator and they can never pose any credibile threat to his power. Yet again, we say in eritrea, ዝበለዕት ከብዲ ከላ. You are not free If you Owe someone some thing and these individuals Owe the dictator the lavish life style they enjoys.

In conclusion, Regardless how corrupt general filipos is, i oppose vehemnly any call to put him in prison without legal due process.
Broter Deqi,

I have always respected you as my dear Eritrean brother to oppose our government and criticize the way our country is led. You have every right to do so and I encourage you to keep in up. However, It is obvious that you and I disagree on the way we view PIA. You call the President of Eritrea all the names which I always thought it is beneath your level. How about opposing and criticizing without calling names???? How do you think the people of Eritrea can accept you and anybody you support while it is a normal thing to call names in your life and dictionary??? I understand it might be frustration.. but I think if you sip a cold water instead of Whisky before commenting, it might help you to control your frustration.. I am just kidding, brother :lol: :lol: ...But I would like to see you criticizing and opposing with respect so that you will be able to convince people even those who don't agree with you.. I am just saying... What have you achieved in ER so far in the last many years as opposition ??? Nada...!

Back to PIA... I personally believe that PIA is a man of integrity who loves our country so much... I might not disagree with you if you claim the lion of Nakfa loves power...Who does not, anyway ??? You would do exactly the same and even worst if you were on power.. but of course with less integrity :oops: :oops:

Wedi medhin berad likes to be surrounded by corrupt and opportunist individuals because these People Owe their position and status to the dictator and they can never pose any credibile threat to his power
No.. I have disagree with this notion. I personally believe that the last 20 years when TPLF was on power was a matter of existence as a country and people. When Eritrea and the government of Eritrea had been threatened for our existence, it is so hard to focus on corrupt individuals like the monster Philipos.. The rapi*st Philiops was not a threat for our existence even though he was destroying our sisters emotionally... But TPLF and agames were definitely our biggest threat... So the notion that the George Washington of Eritrea was surrounded by corrupt and opportunists so that they can never pose any threat was just laughable... Because when people love you like we do PIA, there is not way you would feel threatened by individuals specially like the pim*p Philpos. It was just a matter of priority. But now.. the time has come to clean the house and undo the wrong....

Having said all of these, I have great confidence in PIA judgment to doing the right thing. It is just a matter of time, brother.

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2019, 23:36

Aye Zmeselo
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 23:21
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 22:54
Now, it's wrong to ask questions too?

My post is simply questions, and you're over-reading something else.

This is just an individual, General or not. Maybe he's a RAPIST (we were not talking about him being a thief), I don't know. And rape is a much more serious accusation, that misappropriation of funds.

But, I can neither condemn or exonerate because of hearsay. That's why I asked, maybe you didn't read carefully, if the accusations were QUASHED. I believe in that possibility. Hawzen says now, girls in Eritrea don't talk. Then how does he know, if they don't talk? And ALL of them? Not even ONE, came out?

Then I asked, if it is it because of fear? And why, the other generals are quiet?

These are legitimate questions, but you decided to send a veiled insult instead.

I don't know, but I think I've slways treated you with respect. I guess you don't know, the meaning of the word. You turn everything, into a personal slagfest.

Your arrogance will be your downfall, pal.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aye Zmeselo

Did my reply content any disrespect toward you or any other member of this forum ? I only gave you a proverb which is similar to "one billion chinese can’t be wrong" that is all. Where is the disrespect

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 25 Jul 2019, 23:37

Hawzen the Cheap B!TCH of the BA$TARD Agame Isayas said, "I have a close family member who have been assigned as a national service in Beleza told me everything about this evil monster."

Do you see the duplicity and double standard of this scumbag B!TCH of the BA$TARD Agame Isayas?

The B!TCH believes what her/his relatives say about the M0THERFVCKER Phillipos, but totally denies the Crimes committed against Eritreans by the BA$TARD Agame Isayas that were witnessed and told by a lot of Eritreans during the struggle and also what Eritreans witnessed the disappearance, imprisonment and Killings of Eritreans such as Major General Biteweded, G15, Berhane Abrahe, ... after Independence.

Hawzen, as the namesake leads to cheap prostitute B!TCH and Slave of Isayas, perfectly displays a True character of Double Standard. No Principle at all - a Typical Prostitute.

No Shame whatsoever and Such a disgusting B!TCH !!

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

Hawzen wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 19:41
Tog Wajale wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 19:13
Brother * Hawzen * :---- Do You Have Any Proof Or Evidence The Well Known General Comitted A Crime In The Field Of Struggle Or In Sawa. The Other Thing Do You Really Know From What Village Or Province He Is. Thanks You Sir.

Agame Brother Tarik,

Good Day Sir :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ,

I have a close family member who have been assigned as a national service in Beleza told me everything about this evil monster. He knows a lot about this rap*st. He was not the only person I have heard from about this criminal. I have also asked many people who work in Beleza and they told me the same story.

Regarding to the village or province where this [deleted] comes from, he comes from a village or province called ERITREA which is capable to strangle the useless Tigray Republic killil :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Sabur on 25 Jul 2019, 23:46, edited 3 times in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 23:37

Molover,

I am glad your sisters are okay. But remember, does a victimized girl has any chance to bring accusation against the general ? That is what you get when you have a country that lacks Constitution and transparency in the 21st century. All that bloodshed, what for ?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Jul 2019, 23:49

Aurora wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 23:37
Molover,

I am glad your sisters are okay. But remember, does a victimized girl has any chance to bring accusation against the general ? That is what you get when you have a country that lacks Constitution and transparency in the 21st century. All that bloodshed, what for ?
:roll: :roll:

ጅብ በቀደደው ውሻ ይገባል አለ የሀገርህ ሰው! As parasites as you Agames are, you never miss an opportunity to piggyback on others back. Listen you moron, Hawzen is an Eritrean and he's every right to express his views regarding Eritrea and Eritreans. So do most of the people who commented on this thread so far. But leeches like you jump on things that should have been non of your concern. And exactly that is why most Eritreans are not willing to criticize the government openly.

May God Bless Tigray!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jul 2019, 00:28

Sabur wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 23:37
Hawzen the Cheap B!TCH of the BA$TARD Agame Isayas said, "I have a close family member who have been assigned as a national service in Beleza told me everything about this evil monster."

Do you see the duplicity and double standard of this scumbag B!TCH of the BA$TARD Agame Isayas?

The B!TCH believes what her/his relatives say about the M0THERFVCKER Phillipos, but totally denies the Crimes committed against Eritreans by the BA$TARD Agame Isayas that were witnessed and told by a lot of Eritreans during the struggle and also what Eritreans witnessed the disappearance, imprisonment and Killings of Eritreans such as Major General Biteweded, G15, Berhane Abrahe, ... after Independence.

Hawzen, as the namesake leads to cheap prostitute B!TCH and Slave of Isayas, perfectly displays a True character of Double Standard. No Principle at all - a Typical Prostitute.

No Shame whatsoever and Such a disgusting B!TCH !!

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

Hawzen wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 19:41
Tog Wajale wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 19:13
Brother * Hawzen * :---- Do You Have Any Proof Or Evidence The Well Known General Comitted A Crime In The Field Of Struggle Or In Sawa. The Other Thing Do You Really Know From What Village Or Province He Is. Thanks You Sir.

Agame Brother Tarik,

Good Day Sir :lol: ,

I have a close family member who have been assigned as a national service in Beleza told me everything about this evil monster. He knows a lot about this rap*st. He was not the only person I have heard from about this criminal. I have also asked many people who work in Beleza and they told me the same story.

Regarding to the village or province where this [deleted] comes from, he comes from a village or province called ERITREA which is capable to strangle the useless Tigray Republic killil :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
Agame baby Sabur,

:lol: :lol:

How have you been doing, agame boy ??? I understand you have been mad as hell for almost a year now.. By they way, how is life in Mekelle these days??

I promise you when the Lion of Nakfa visits his second home Ethiopia next time, we will advise him to stop by your killil Tigray aka the least important killil in Ethiopia..I hope that helps you to control your anger and uncertainty in your Mekelle...

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream aka the nighmare of the citizens of the dead Tigray Republic Killil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 26 Jul 2019, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 26 Jul 2019, 00:43

Quee_rry Quindibu,

Did you call me agame ? :lol: Do you expect me to shut up ? :lol: Listen Fa_g, you the brain child of Alula aba Naga, like your deceitful ancestors, you continue to apploud even the denial of basic human rights to Eritreans After all the bloodshed. Fa-g, you have the temerity to call me agame...shyyyt head. It is the Constitution stupid. Now, who is the likely agame. Quindibu the fa-g. :twisted: I must have gotten under your skin, Quindibu. Don't I. Hasad agame.

justo

Post by justo » 26 Jul 2019, 04:20

Filipos is a national hero, and just like our other national heroes Wuchu and Sibhat, he has been maligned by Eritrea's enemies.

These three generals in the past twenty years have been the favourite targets, why? Because the Woyane know their worth.

Can they have character defects, one way or the other? of course, yes.
Are they guilty of all the things they have been accused of? Of course, no!
Unless somebody backs up with facts, hearsay always remains hearsay.

A serial rapist Eritrean general? Nigxxgah give me a break. Are we talking about Nigeria, Ethiopia or what?

By le way, Aurora, are you back? Pls change the style of your language so that we wouldn't right away know you're Telomerase / Campo / and many other nicks

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 26 Jul 2019, 04:59

ኤርትራዉያን ደኣ ከምዙይ ቢልናከ ኣይንምስልን ዲና!

“ጸላኢ ጸሎሎ ቀባኢ!” :mrgreen:

“ንጅግና ጸላእቱ ብዙሓት ኢዮም!” :mrgreen:

ሓቂ ምስ ገለጽና ንሓሶት ነሸቑርራ፣
ንጸላኢ ጥምረትና ሓመድ ነንገርግራ፣
ፍለጡና በሉ ንሕና ኢና ኤርትራ።
:mrgreen:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 26 Jul 2019, 08:52

Justin,

Eritrean girls are precious asset. I could care care less who or what he has done. No one is accusing the other Generals,. On the contrary, all I hear about General Sibhat is good. In a country where Justice is compromised, our sisters do not have a chance against the so called Generals who could have been better people in a better system. Power corrupts, but in a bad system, the whole concept of the struggle has lost its meaning, and the very fabric of our entity and our precious asset like our sisters are compromised.

justo

Post by justo » 26 Jul 2019, 15:16

Aurora wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 08:52
Justin,
all I hear about General Sibhat is good.
Well, check the internet!

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 26 Jul 2019, 16:38

The Sawa Experience ….
Many female conscripts are subject to sexual assault and harassment by higher ranks in the military, explains Luwam. "There is normally one girl for every 16 or 17 men, and you all have to sleep in one room. During our training, we were careful not to get close to guys or be alone with them, but this can be hard to avoid. Unless you serve them—making food or coffee—you become a target. After our training, we heard of a lot of girls who got pregnant."
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/8xxb ... in-eritrea

Follower

Post by Follower » 26 Jul 2019, 18:04

Well done Hawzen -hawey,ሕማቅ ንዝገብረ ሓላፊ ከነቃልዖ ኣለና፡ቁስልና እንሓብኣሉ ወይ ከኣ ምእንቲ መጎጎ ትሕለፍ ኣንጭዋ እንብለሉ እዋን ሓሊፉ እዩ፡፡
ደቂ ሰባት ስለ ዝኾና ግን,ሓልፍ ዘላፍ ወይ ከኣ ጌጋታት ዝፍጽሙ ሰባት ኣብ ሞንጎና ኣይሳኣኑን እዮም፡ስቅ ኢልና ግን ክንሓልፎም የብልናን፡"ሓባእ ቁስሉ ሓባእ ፈውሱ ስለ ዝኾነ"፡ንዝበደሉ ኣድላዪ ስጉምቲ ክውሰደሎም ክንጽውዕ ኣለና።

ሓንቲ ከንስተብህለላ ዘለና ኣብ ሩም ዓጋመ aka ስመርዋ ዘይዘለፍዎ ሓላፍን ጀጋኑ ደቂ ሃገርን ስለ ዘየለ ፡ክንጥንቀቅ ኣለና።
And let agames awashwa,sabur,auorau fish in the dirty water if they get idiot eri-fish.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jul 2019, 18:07

justo wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 04:20
Filipos is a national hero, and just like our other national heroes Wuchu and Sibhat, he has been maligned by Eritrea's enemies.

These three generals in the past twenty years have been the favourite targets, why? Because the Woyane know their worth.

Can they have character defects, one way or the other? of course, yes.
Are they guilty of all the things they have been accused of? Of course, no!
Unless somebody backs up with facts, hearsay always remains hearsay.

A serial rapist Eritrean general? Nigxxgah give me a break. Are we talking about Nigeria, Ethiopia or what?

By le way, Aurora, are you back? Pls change the style of your language so that we wouldn't right away know you're Telomerase / Campo / and many other nicks
I would not put specially our HEROES like Wuchu and Genera Sebhat with that rap*st Philipos in the same category.... I have never heard anything bad about wedi Etay (May God rest his soul in peace) and of course wedi Efrem or any another Generals for that matter. You might not find that many in Africa like our military leaders when it comes to integrity and discipline.. They are just the best .... Don't get wrong.. Philpos used to be a great leader during the struggle and he deserves credit for his contribution and sacrifice for our Independence. But that does not mean that he has the right to sexually assault our sisters...He has been a monster in the last 20 years when the time was so dark for the people of Eritrea. I don't blame the government of Eritrea for Phipos's actions either since our government had to prioritize fighting for our existence.. But now.. the time has come to clean up and to throw monsters like Philipos into prison for the rest of his life.....

The streets of Asmara have been speaking clearer and louder about the rapist Philiops, brother Justo.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jul 2019, 18:31

Follower wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 18:04
Well done Hawzen -hawey,ሕማቅ ንዝገብረ ሓላፊ ከነቃልዖ ኣለና፡ቁስልና እንሓብኣሉ ወይ ከኣ ምእንቲ መጎጎ ትሕለፍ ኣንጭዋ እንብለሉ እዋን ሓሊፉ እዩ፡፡
ደቂ ሰባት ስለ ዝኾና ግን,ሓልፍ ዘላፍ ወይ ከኣ ጌጋታት ዝፍጽሙ ሰባት ኣብ ሞንጎና ኣይሳኣኑን እዮም፡ስቅ ኢልና ግን ክንሓልፎም የብልናን፡"ሓባእ ቁስሉ ሓባእ ፈውሱ ስለ ዝኾነ"፡ንዝበደሉ ኣድላዪ ስጉምቲ ክውሰደሎም ክንጽውዕ ኣለና።

ሓንቲ ከንስተብህለላ ዘለና ኣብ ሩም ዓጋመ aka ስመርዋ ዘይዘለፍዎ ሓላፍን ጀጋኑ ደቂ ሃገርን ስለ ዘየለ ፡ክንጥንቀቅ ኣለና።
And let agames awashwa,sabur,auorau fish in the dirty water if they get idiot eri-fish.
Brother Follower,

The evil agames have tried everything to demoralize our people through different medias by making false accusations and creating fake news for over two decades. God knows how much Millions of Dollars of Ethiopian wealth they have wasted to create confusion among Eritreans. Luckily, the people of Eritrea know the twisted heart of the evil agames and that agames did not succeed to achieve what they dreamed to happen. Of course, there might still be few sell-outs Eritreans but they are just insignificant in number and their impact. The rest of the noise is from the Eritrean wannabe agames. In fact, the evil agames are now back to square 1 as minority beggars and their killil is the least important in Ethiopia politics and Economy. The time has come for agames to cry and scream from Mekelle cages...Now, with the current situation in Ethiopia and specially with Amhara, the existence of the useless Tigray Republic Killil is completely dependent on our mercy as Abay Tsehaye begged the other day...

Having said that I am very disappointed by few my Eri-brothers in ER who have tried to tell me to shut up about the monster Philipos. If they want me to shut up, don't post about this rapi*st Philiops as if he is a good leader with good moral to represent Eritrea. There are many excellent Eritrean military leaders with integrity, Discipline and selflessness to talk important issues about Eritrea. The rap*st Philops can never be brought as an example to represent Eritrea.

God knows, how many of our sisters have been victimized by him and people who worked under him like Wedi Kebede who is now in Prison. It is even sad to see some brothers who are very insensitive and inconsiderate about the pain of our young sisters have gone through because of him and his crew. Those sisters will emotionally be impacted negatively for the rest of their lives.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Last edited by Hawzen on 26 Jul 2019, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.