Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

Interview with General Philipos.

Post by molover » 25 Jul 2019, 12:26

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Interview with General Philipos.

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 18:32

When I see this evil monster, he boils my blood.. This mo**ther fu**cker deserves to go to prison for the crimes he committed in the last 20 years. In fact, his crime started all the way during the war with agame who was the main reason for the loss of my brothers and sisters.....

God knows how many young girls have been sexually assaulted by this evil pi*mp and the people who worked under him like wedi Kebede......I just hope one day somebody takes care of this rap*ist...

I am ashamed by the judgment of my government for making this criminal as Chief of Staff or General.... It is even embarrassing to see him replace the real General Sibhat Efrem who has been loved by people by our ordinary military men and women. Beleza loved General Sibhat Efrem.. not this rap*ist.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 25 Jul 2019, 18:46

I agree with you 100%. Issayas played him very well. He used him and now he is trashing him. Rumors circulated that he and Issayas are in to a big fight.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 18:59

LeeVanCliff wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 18:46
I agree with you 100%. Issayas played him very well. He used him and now he is trashing him. Rumors circulated that he and Issayas are in to a big fight.

If the rumors are true and PIA puts this monster rap*st in prison where he absolutely deserves, I am going to love the Lion of Nakfa even more. I have the feeling that the George Washington of Eritrea will do the right thing. PIA knows that It is time to clean up...

I just hope the real Geneal.. General Sibhat Efrem gets well soon and takes back the Chief of Staff position..

General Sebhat Efrem Interview on War, July 2000

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 25 Jul 2019, 19:13

Brother * Hawzen * :---- Do You Have Any Proof Or Evidence The Well Known General Comitted A Crime In The Field Of Struggle Or In Sawa. The Other Thing Do You Really Know From What Village Or Province He Is. Thanks You Sir.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 19:41

Tog Wajale wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 19:13
Brother * Hawzen * :---- Do You Have Any Proof Or Evidence The Well Known General Comitted A Crime In The Field Of Struggle Or In Sawa. The Other Thing Do You Really Know From What Village Or Province He Is. Thanks You Sir.

Agame Brother Tarik,

Good Day Sir :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ,

I have a close family member who have been assigned as a national service in Beleza told me everything about this evil monster. He knows a lot about this rap*st. He was not the only person I have heard from about this criminal. I have also asked many people who work in Beleza and they told me the same story.

Regarding to the village or province where this [deleted] comes from, he comes from a village or province called ERITREA which is capable to strangle the useless Tigray Republic killil :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 25 Jul 2019, 19:53

Brother * Hawzen * :--- Slow Down My Dear Friend, I Am Not Tarik That Half Tigriayan/ Half Eritrean. Let's Put Aside That Notion. This Guy Is Pure Hamassenai & He Contributed Dearly To Mama Eritrea, Unlike You Who Live Bore Two Kids Without WedLock & Bragging Bieng Orthodox Christians Believers, We Don't Have Orthodox Christians Believers Like You. Where Were You Duirng 30 Years Struggle, Probably You Came Through Sudan As Immigrant To Texas Or California. Please If You Don't Have Proofs Or Evidence Shut The Fu*ck Up. Eritrea Is For Eritrean Not Like You Fake Patriotic Person.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Jul 2019, 19:58

Tog Wajale wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 19:53
Brother * Hawzen * :--- Slow Down My Dear Friend, I Am Not Tarik That Half Tigriayan/ Half Eritrean. Let's Put Aside That Notion. This Guy Is Pure Hamassenai & He Contributed Dearly To Mama Eritrea, Unlike You Who Live Bore Two Kids Without WedLock & Bragging Bieng Orthodox Christians Believers, We Don't Have Orthodox Christians Believers Like You. Where Were You Duirng 30 Years Struggle, Probably You Came Through Sudan As Immigrant To Texas Or California. Please If You Don't Have Proofs Or Evidence Shut The Fu*ck Up. Eritrea Is For Eritrean Not Like You Fake Patriotic Person.
defirka endo netom unionist Eritrawian tezarebom gena beyenay aemeroka.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2019, 20:05

I mean really!

Those girls have families, don't they? Has he ever been accused somewhere, and it was quashed? Shortly, how can he get away with it in such a small country as ours. Only by intimidation? What about his fellow Generals? Why are they quiet, if it's a known problem? Scared too, or are they all tainted by the same sin? Bribed, to keep quiet?

Hawzen for me, you raised more questions in my head than answered any.

Gash

Post by Gash » 25 Jul 2019, 21:12

Brother Hawzen,

I never thought you would fall to such baseless accusations.These are simply rumors which circulate with no evidence. So please refrain being part of the character assassinations that were purposely disseminated to discredit our heroes.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 21:13

Hawzen,

You may have been victimized by this individual, but you are contradicting yourself. The problem is the system. Bad system makes otherwise good people bad. A general should not be selected by the president without legislative oversight. During the struggle, generals were selected by Bayto confirmation. We don't have that now. This general now serves the president's interest. Not the people's interest necessarily. When he stops doing so, he will be discarded like garbage.

Wojohalay,
Eritrea has a lot of heroes that are not from hamassien. 🀣

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 25 Jul 2019, 21:31

My Millano Hats Off For Dr. γ€Š Zemeselo & Gash 》:----- Having Said That, Are We Going To Have A Fall-Out Because Of Stupid Baseless Critics & Accusations By Dr. Hawzen,,, Hopefully Not !!!!
We Don't Leave A Crack So Left Over From " Menkae" Like * Aurora G-15 Sympathizer * To Sneak In & Educate Us Gedlawi / Baytto. In Eritrea They Have Their Own Process Governmental Institutions With Out No White/ West Interference.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Jul 2019, 21:43

Aurora wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 21:13
Hawzen,

You may have been victimized by this individual, but you are contradicting yourself. The problem is the system. Bad system makes otherwise good people bad. A general should not be selected by the president without legislative oversight. During the struggle, generals were selected by Bayto confirmation. We don't have that now. This general now serves the president's interest. Not the people's interest necessarily. When he stops doing so, he will be discarded like garbage.

Wojohalay,
Obviously to respond to your nonsense is to dignify you stupidity. But just this one sentence caught my attention and didn't know whether to weep or.... Really, Agame boy? So we had Generals during the 30-year struggle? What planet do you Agames live on?

May God Have Mercy on Tigray!

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 21:57

Quee-ry quindibu,

Shi---ty head, what is the problem with legislative oversight ? Where did you get your education ? :P
Dimwit, don't open your mouth to talk about intelligence. You may open it like you always do to forni-cate with your make handlers🀣Once Quindibu always Quindibu.

Wojohalay, menkae was not the property of Akele Guzay. It belonged to all Eritreans. It was about fighters rights. Idiot. :evil:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 22:01

Gash wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 21:12
Brother Hawzen,

I never thought you would fall to such baseless accusations.These are simply rumors which circulate with no evidence. So please refrain being part of the character assassinations that were purposely disseminated to discredit our heroes.
Brother Gash and my Eri-brothers,

I know that this is very controversial issue specially as a Chef of Staff for our beloved country, Eritrea. But I have to take side with truth and victims than criminal like Philipos. I did not read about this crime on internet. Neither I am trying to make such serious accusations without any evidence that I trust so much. I have a very close friend of mine who has been assigned in Beleza for quite long time starting when General Wedi Efrem was Minister of Defense in Beleza. He is not somebody who makes such accusations just to make the monster look bad. He is such an honest and reliable source. I also confirmed with other people who have been working in Beleza as a National service. Not only that, it is not secret about Philpos's actions in Asmara and you can ask people...

Here what they say:

They admire General Wedi Efrem as a man of integrity, respectful and leader by example. When it comes to Philipos, they said he is a man who likes partying and having fun. He lacks integrity and he does not lead by example. There had been two high ranking officials who worked under philiops like his right hand and one of them is Wedi Kebede. They are well known for assaulting our younger sisters as a national service recruits. Luckily right after the peace agreement between Eritrea and Ethiopia, both of them were taken to prison and I just hope they burn in hell. Unfortunately, this monster is still free and worst of all, he is still the Chief of Staff. I just hope PIA does the right thing by throwing him to prison where he deserves to be.

Brother Zmeselo,

It looks like you are a kind of forgetting the culture where you came from, brother. Have you ever heard any male person taken to prison in Eritrea for sexual assault let alone the most powerful General??? The reason is simple, it is not because there is not law. It is just because our culture does not allow our sisters to speak up when it comes to sexual assault. If they do, their chance to get married is slim to none. It is like brining shame to the family. Because of that they are forced to be mute as if nothing happened. They just cry inside and live with it for the rest of their lives, sadly.

I understand my Eri-brothers here in ER don't want to throw our dirty bags into public. But Guess what??? A rap*ist like Philops who have been in honeymoon for the last 20 years doing everything he wanted to enjoy including sexually assaulting our sisters do not deserve to be defended. He is just a monster who enjoyed seeing our sisters' tearing their eyes and crying.

For the sake of justice, I just hope one day he faces justice and I don't mind either if somebody takes care of him in the streets or in home.

Sorry my Eri-brothers and sisters... But the truth should be told about this monster.

May God bless Eritrea and my dear Eri-sisters victimized by this monster and others like him.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Jul 2019, 22:06

Hawzen,

Wojohalay,
There is no such β€œGeneral β€œ during armed struggle for freedom. Informed enough before you took foil out of yourself, my friend.

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jul 2019, 22:23

Aye Zmeselo
We have an Eritrean proverb which goes by ካα‰₯ αŠ­αˆα‰° αŠ•αˆ‹α‹•αˆŠ αˆ°α‰£α‰΅ ርαŠ₯ሡኻ α‹¨αˆ‹αŠ• αŠ₯αŠ•α‰° ኒሎምኻ, ርαŠ₯ሡኻ αˆα‰°αˆ».

General filipos is like a liberian warlord who is a theif, moral-less and corrupt. And the he fact that he was "decorated"and admired warrior in the struggle doesn't alleviate him from the responsibility and wrongdoing he committed after independence.

Filipos has a private prison in Qahwta, he can lock you up for crimes you are not even aware off. He use his power to sexually abuse young Girls and this is a fact Every eritrean household knows.

In regard to hawzen's attitude to detest the enablers of the dictator and admire the dictator "lion of nacfa". αŠ•αŒ‰αˆ΅ αˆ“α‹²αŒαˆ ምሡ α‰£αˆ­α‹« α‹­α‰₯ኣሱ α‹΅yu ዝα‰₯αˆƒαˆ. Wedi medhin berad likes to be surrounded by corrupt and opportunist individuals because these People Owe their position and status to the dictator and they can never pose any credibile threat to his power. Yet again, we say in eritrea, α‹α‰ αˆˆα‹•α‰΅ ከα‰₯α‹² αŠ¨αˆ‹. You are not free If you Owe someone some thing and these individuals Owe the dictator the lavish life style they enjoys.

In conclusion, Regardless how corrupt general filipos is, i oppose vehemnly any call to put him in prison without legal due process.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 22:27

Fed up,

The term General in the military language signifies line of authority. If you like the line of authority concept, the line of authority was decided by what we call congress or bayto during the struggle. When you give all the authority to single individual then the individual is likely to get corrupted and misuse authority, hence legislative oversight is indispensable to keep the interest of the people.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jul 2019, 22:40

Hawzen,

Wojohalay,
What does this mean?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2019, 22:54

Now, it's wrong to ask questions too?

My post is simply questions, and you're over-reading something else.

This is just an individual, General or not. Maybe he's a RAPIST (we were not talking about him being a thief), I don't know. And rape is a much more serious accusation, than misappropriation of funds.

But, I can neither condemn or exonerate because of hearsay. That's why I asked, maybe you didn't read carefully, if the accusations were QUASHED. I believe in that possibility. Hawzen says now, girls in Eritrea don't talk. Then how does he know, if they don't talk? And ALL of them? Not even ONE, came out?

Then I asked, if it is it because of fear? And why, the other generals are quiet?

These are legitimate questions, but you decided to send a veiled insult instead.

I don't know, but I think I've slways treated you with respect. I guess you don't know, the meaning of the word. You turn everything, into a personal slagfest.

Your arrogance will be your downfall, pal.
Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
25 Jul 2019, 22:23
Aye Zmeselo
We have an Eritrean proverb which goes by ካα‰₯ αŠ­αˆα‰° αŠ•αˆ‹α‹•αˆŠ αˆ°α‰£α‰΅ ርαŠ₯ሡኻ α‹¨αˆ‹αŠ• αŠ₯αŠ•α‰° ኒሎምኻ, ርαŠ₯ሡኻ αˆα‰°αˆ».

General filipos is like a liberian warlord who is a theif, moral-less and corrupt. And the he fact that he was "decorated"and admired warrior in the struggle doesn't alleviate him from the responsibility and wrongdoing he committed after independence.

Filipos has a private prison in Qahwta, he can lock you up for crimes you are not even aware off. He use his power to sexually abuse young Girls and this is a fact Every eritrean household knows.

In regard to hawzen's attitude to detest the enablers of the dictator and admire the dictator "lion of nacfa". αŠ•αŒ‰αˆ΅ αˆ“α‹²αŒαˆ ምሡ α‰£αˆ­α‹« α‹­α‰₯ኣሱ α‹΅yu ዝα‰₯αˆƒαˆ. Wedi medhin berad likes to be surrounded by corrupt and opportunist individuals because these People Owe their position and status to the dictator and they can never pose any credibile threat to his power. Yet again, we say in eritrea, α‹α‰ αˆˆα‹•α‰΅ ከα‰₯α‹² αŠ¨αˆ‹. You are not free If you Owe someone some thing and these individuals Owe the dictator the lavish life style they enjoys.

In conclusion, Regardless how corrupt general filipos is, i oppose vehemnly any call to put him in prison without legal due process.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 26 Jul 2019, 05:37, edited 1 time in total.