Masud
Member+

From NTV Kenya's File for the Record

Post by Masud » 25 Jul 2019, 11:02

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: From NTV Kenya's File for the Record

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jul 2019, 11:24

Even Degnet could have done a better job???

I felt like to send ethioash to that panel discussion and educate them about the dynamic of Ethiopia politics and each ethnic of the country. None of them have any clue abut each ethnic and the whole situation going on in the country right now. Abiy is a scholar??? Abiy does not have first year student at Nairobi University since I know the University and the quality Kenya high schools across Kenya.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 25 Jul 2019, 12:58, edited 2 times in total.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 25 Jul 2019, 12:49

At least you have to admit that they described Samora Yunus very well. :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 11:24

I left like to send ethioash to that panel discussion and educate them about the dynamic of Ethiopia politics and each ethnic of the country. None of the have any clue abut each ethnic and the whole situation going on in the country right now. Abiy is a scholar??? Abiy does not have one first year student at Nairobi University since I know the University and the quality Kenya high schools across Kenya.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jul 2019, 12:56

I totally admit that, my post was as bad as them, too many mistakes???
Masud wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 12:49
At least you have to admit that they described Samora Yunus very well. :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 11:24

I felt like to send ethioash to that panel discussion and educate them about the dynamic of Ethiopia politics and each ethnic of the country. None of the have any clue abut each ethnic and the whole situation going on in the country right now. Abiy is a scholar??? Abiy does not have one first year student at Nairobi University since I know the University and the quality Kenya high schools across Kenya.