Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Atsie Haile Sellasie to be cannonized as saint

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 01:54

The emperor is 127 years young to be. Congratulations Misraq, Revelation, Max and Zeshewa. The only certified amharas I know. Temben Liberation and Abaymado confuse me as to who is amhara ? . Mengistu Hailemanriam is in deep sh--iiit, :P
https://www.zehabesha.com/emperor-halie ... s-a-saint/

Tigrayans have a lot of cannonized saints such as Abune Aregawi, Abune Teklehaimanot, etc.... Would they dare canonize Meles. Offcourse, Halafi has Sye in mind if he doesn't precede him. Halafi is running on high octane and a lot of junk food as we speak. It is sad that Eritrea has never cannonized its heroes. Personally, I have Woldeab Woldemariam in mind, But, brothers like Fed Up, Zmeselo and Hawzen may have a reservation for somebody into the future. I don't mean either. :P :P . You know what I mean. You certainly do. :lol:
Horus, what about the professor former Tegadalay ? Or perhaps the Teddy Afro-Amelest duo may do it for you. If you ask me, Mahmoud Ahmed or Aster Aweqe would do fine. Jawar for the querros is a winner. Dr. Abiy could go for the prophet position that is opening a lot of spaces for the brothers and sisters from the Pente Denomination. Are you a prophet. I like to be. :P
Last edited by Aurora on 25 Jul 2019, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora

Re: Atsie Haile Sellasie to be cannonized as saint

Post by Aurora » 25 Jul 2019, 02:08

Scratch the prophet comment. :oops: