Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: ደቡብ ምዕራብ ሸዋ ክፍለ ሃገር (አዲሱ 'ክልል')

Post by simbe11 » 26 Jul 2019, 21:21

Did you read his post?
He’s always written about how great his tribe is. Regardless of what the country is going through. That’s a text book definition of racism. I use the world intentionally here.

He said the yolk of the region he’s proposing is Gurage. He is trying to make Gurage the leader of other small tribes and clan within his process region.

Don’t get me wrong though. I love and have great respect to the Gurage people. Hopefully no one who enjoy kitfo and koch wouldn’t say otherwise.
Selam/ wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 07:35
You’re using the term “racist” in the wrong place. You probably meant tribalist, which also doesn’t make sense in this context. It’s an honorable thing to elevate your people. What is dishonorable and tribalist is to disparage others and consider yourself superior to them. With the exception of KIFU politicians, activists and educators, Ethiopians in general are descent people.

simbe11 wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 14:42
Horus is showing his true color. He is racist deep inside. Every time he speak, he speaks bout the mighty Gurage people.
Hey man. When you are racist you are out right racist. Regardless of where you come from or who you are.
trying to have a Gurage majority region is showing you greed and hunger for power. Respect Gurage by respecting the whole of Ethiopia.

Just saying

Sew-Mehon Teshale

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jul 2019, 21:56

Hodam, you jumped on food. What about their remarkable upward socio-economic movement? A shoe shiner starts with nothing and opens a kiosk in a few years while you are idling and craving Kitifo. Aside from their inherent entrepreneurship skills and work ethics, no one else is more mobile, risk taker and capable of quick assimilation than the Gurages. And they do all these things without losing their strong ties to their families, friends and birthplaces, which to me is the fundamental building block for their economic success. How many Gurage politicians are there? How many Gurage beggars have you seen? Tell me about the number of gurage prostitutes. Report to me the number of violences, homicides and crimes in Gurage communities.
simbe11 wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 21:21
Did you read his post?
He’s always written about how great his tribe is. Regardless of what the country is going through. That’s a text book definition of racism. I use the world intentionally here.

He said the yolk of the region he’s proposing is Gurage. He is trying to make Gurage the leader of other small tribes and clan within his process region.

Don’t get me wrong though. I love and have great respect to the Gurage people. Hopefully no one who enjoy kitfo and koch wouldn’t say otherwise.
Selam/ wrote:
You’re using the term “racist” in the wrong place. You probably meant tribalist, which also doesn’t make sense in this context. It’s an honorable thing to elevate your people. What is dishonorable and tribalist is to disparage others and consider yourself superior to them. With the exception of KIFU politicians, activists and educators, Ethiopians in general are descent people.

simbe11 wrote:
Horus is showing his true color. He is racist deep inside. Every time he speak, he speaks bout the mighty Gurage people.
Hey man. When you are racist you are out right racist. Regardless of where you come from or who you are.
trying to have a Gurage majority region is showing you greed and hunger for power. Respect Gurage by respecting the whole of Ethiopia.

Just saying

Sew-Mehon Teshale
Last edited by Selam/ on 27 Jul 2019, 03:48, edited 4 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 27 Jul 2019, 00:20

ሰላም፣

እንደ ምታቀው የሰሞኑ የኪነት ወሬ ያምሰለት ሙጬ 'ምን አለሽ' ስለተባለው ሲኒማዋ ነው። ፊልሙ በብዛት የተሰራው ዛሬ 'ምን አለሽ ተራ' በሚባለው የመጨረሻው የድሆች ገበያ ከሆነው ከመርካቶ ሺ ተራዎች አንዱ ውስጥ ነው። እኛ ስናድግ ምን አለሽ ተራ ቅማል ተራ ይባል ነበር። አምሰለት ስለ መርካቶ ልምድና ገጠመኟ ተጥይቃ ነበር ማለት ስላጋጠማት ክፉ ነገር፣ ሌብነት ወዘተ። 500 ሺ ብር የሚያወጡ መሳሪያዎች ይዘን ለወራት ምን አለሽ ተራ ስንሰራ አንዲት መርፌ ሳይጠፋብን ደሃው ቡና ሻይ እያለን አበቃን ብላ ሲቃ ተናንቋት መለሰች ። ጉራጌ አባባል አለው፤ ባለነ ንበላው፣ በሌለ ትኒላ ይላሉ። እሱም ማለት ካለን እንበላለን ከሌለን አንለምንም ማለት ነው። ኬር !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jul 2019, 03:59

Of course.
Also, which other community comes together to build roads and bridges for their villages and towns back home? I am not aware of any other tribe that sits together and sort out the bad cultures and traditions and adapt them to current situations.

Horus wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 00:20
ሰላም፣

እንደ ምታቀው የሰሞኑ የኪነት ወሬ ያምሰለት ሙጬ 'ምን አለሽ' ስለተባለው ሲኒማዋ ነው። ፊልሙ በብዛት የተሰራው ዛሬ 'ምን አለሽ ተራ' በሚባለው የመጨረሻው የድሆች ገበያ ከሆነው ከመርካቶ ሺ ተራዎች አንዱ ውስጥ ነው። እኛ ስናድግ ምን አለሽ ተራ ቅማል ተራ ይባል ነበር። አምሰለት ስለ መርካቶ ልምድና ገጠመኟ ተጥይቃ ነበር ማለት ስላጋጠማት ክፉ ነገር፣ ሌብነት ወዘተ። 500 ሺ ብር የሚያወጡ መሳሪያዎች ይዘን ለወራት ምን አለሽ ተራ ስንሰራ አንዲት መርፌ ሳይጠፋብን ደሃው ቡና ሻይ እያለን አበቃን ብላ ሲቃ ተናንቋት መለሰች ። ጉራጌ አባባል አለው፤ ባለነ ንበላው፣ በሌለ ትኒላ ይላሉ። እሱም ማለት ካለን እንበላለን ከሌለን አንለምንም ማለት ነው። ኬር !

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 27 Jul 2019, 15:03

Yep I love kitfo and kocho. And I am hodam.

But as far as knowing any Gurage prostitute, I have no experience with a prostitute. Therefore I don’t know.
If you know one lets know it. If you have experience of having an affair of once been a prostitute yourself.

Just saying
Selam/ wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 21:56
Hodam, you jumped on food. What about their remarkable upward socio-economic movement? A shoe shiner starts with nothing and opens a kiosk in a few years while you are idling and craving Kitifo. Aside from their inherent entrepreneurship skills and work ethics, no one else is more mobile, risk taker and capable of quick assimilation than the Gurages. And they do all these things without losing their strong ties to their families, friends and birthplaces, which to me is the fundamental building block for their economic success. How many Gurage politicians are there? How many Gurage beggars have you seen? Tell me about the number of gurage prostitutes. Report to me the number of violences, homicides and crimes in Gurage communities.
simbe11 wrote:
Did you read his post?

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Just saying

Sew-Mehon Teshale

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jul 2019, 15:23

Dumbass, that’s like saying: If you know a lot about Mars, you must have traveled there once. Grow up, moron!
simbe11 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:03

But as far as knowing any Gurage prostitute, I have no experience with a prostitute. Therefore I don’t know.
If you know one lets know it. If you have experience of having an affair of once been a prostitute yourself.

Just saying
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Did you read his post?

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Just saying

Sew-Mehon Teshale

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 27 Jul 2019, 15:43

That's exactly true. If you know more about Mars either you have visited it or you were Mars once in your lifetime!!!
Selam/ wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:23
Dumbass, that’s like saying: If you know a lot about Mars, you must have traveled there once. Grow up, moron!
simbe11 wrote:

Just saying
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Did you read his post?

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Just saying

Sew-Mehon Teshale

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jul 2019, 21:42

Why don’t you slap yourself a couple of times in case it helps you to come out of the deep hibernation?
simbe11 wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:43
That's exactly true. If you know more about Mars either you have visited it or you were Mars once in your lifetime!!!
Selam/ wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 15:23
simbe11 wrote:

Just saying
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Did you read his post?

Selam/ wrote: