Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member+

Halafi Leflafi Congratulations!! It is possible that we can have a ten currency confederation regiment!

Post by gearhead » 24 Jul 2019, 18:27

When the political union dissolves, what do the sovereign kilils need to do to attain their own currencies and perhaps form a confederation?

There is ofcourse an alternative to confederation: That is to kick-out the one anti-democratic region and save the union. of course, there is no template for such an act and no one is interested in leading that act so dissolution is the only way to avoid the parasitic region

whichever path we chose, it requires the creation of two to ten currencies. I thought it was an impossible task at first, but have figured it is actually doable enough to warrant a discussion!

Here it is the bare-minimum;

Besides joining the IMF, currency confederates will have to prove that they have price stability that is better than their current central bank regiment. Then there is the issue of convertibility and the regiment under which it falls. (fixed, floating and/or a complex hybrid of the two).Tigray will have to assume the bulk of the bilateral debt!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Halafi Leflafi Congratulations!! It is possible that we can have a ten currency confederation regiment!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2019, 18:37

gearhead wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 18:27
When the political union dissolves, what do the sovereign kilils need to do to attain their own currencies and perhaps form a confederation?

There is ofcourse an alternative to confederation: That is to kick-out the one anti-democratic region and save the union. of course, there is no template for such an act and no one is interested in leading that act so dissolution is the only way to avoid the parasitic region

whichever path we chose, it requires the creation of two to ten currencies. I thought it was an impossible task at first, but have figured it is actually doable enough to warrant a discussion!

Besides joining the IMF, currency confederates will have to prove that they have price stability that is better than their current central bank regiment. Then there is the issue of convertibility and the regiment under which it falls. (fixed, floating and/or a complex hybrid of the two).Tigray will have to assume the bulk of the bilateral debt!
If they have their own currencies why they need confederation, the main reason for confederation is first attain your independent sovereign nations and then have common currency, common defense, free tax duties, free trade movements and no internal interference among members nations.

gearhead
Member+

Re: Halafi Leflafi Congratulations!! It is possible that we can have a ten currency confederation regiment!

Post by gearhead » 24 Jul 2019, 19:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 18:37
gearhead wrote:

If they have their own currencies why they need confederation, the main reason for confederation is first attain your independent sovereign nations and then have common currency, common defense, free tax duties, free trade movements and no internal interference among members nations.
You are kind of retarded arent you? This is your statement;

"the main reason for confederation is first attain your independent sovereign nations and then have common currency, common defense, free tax duties, free trade movements and no internal interference among members nations."

Confederations are by definition regiments of independent currencies where indepent countries come-up to in the process of economic intigration, or disfunctional political unions fragmment into independent central banks.

Against conventional wisdom Anxious CIS and IMF actually tried independent central banks under one currency(the rubble). Alas, it failed misserably after one years of experiment as each central bank was issuing debt resulting in conditions of hyper inflation!

So you see, you cant have it both ways! You either live in this unsettling political quagmire in perpetuity or graduate to a confederation with independent currencies and have all kinds of trade and defence pacts, and preferential treatments etc across the commonwealth!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jul 2019, 19:11

How loud agames bark like mad dogs, how high the citizens of the least important killil Tigray jump like monkeys, Ethiopia will remain united and stronger than ever.

Having said that, agames can leave Ethiopia anytime if you are sure you can harvest 100 sacks of wheat consistently. I doubt it though... Regardless..make sure you return the fertile land of Amhara such as Wolqait, Humera, Tselemet, Raya and others fertile lands

May God bless Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 24 Jul 2019, 19:47

Why is this topic any business of yours? Why did Eritrea vote unanimously for cessation if it indeed was a political heaven?

It is like this in Ethiopia: The history gravitating political "elite" itself is a witness that there isnt an iota of commonality to forge a forward vision and form a nation!In absence of a common vision and destiny, the default is A Yugoslavia or a CIS of the former Soviet Union! I choose the latter! So, then consider this topic as a contingency plan of ours for what is coming!

All your region conceptions shouldnt be dictated by your hate for a people! Such micromanagement of your own thought process will for sure land you in a ditch!
Hawzen wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:11

How loud agames bark like mad dogs, how high the citizens of the least important killil Tigray jump like monkeys, Ethiopia will remain united and stronger than ever.

Having said that, agames can leave Ethiopia anytime if you are sure you can harvest 100 sacks of wheat consistently. I doubt it though... Regardless..make sure you return the fertile land of Amhara such as Wolqait, Humera, Tselemet, Raya and others fertile lands

May God bless Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2019, 20:26

gearhead wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:09
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 18:37
gearhead wrote:

You are kind of retarded arent you? This is your statement;

"the main reason for confederation is first attain your independent sovereign nations and then have common currency, common defense, free tax duties, free trade movements and no internal interference among members nations."

Confederations are by definition regiments of independent currencies where indepent countries come-up to in the process of economic intigration, or disfunctional political unions fragmment into independent central banks.

Against conventional wisdom Anxious CIS and IMF actually tried independent central banks under one currency(the rubble). Alas, it failed misserably after one years of experiment as each central bank was issuing debt resulting in conditions of hyper inflation!

So you see, you cant have it both ways! You either live in this unsettling political quagmire in perpetuity or graduate to a confederation with independent currencies and have all kinds of trade and defence pacts, and preferential treatments etc across the commonwealth!

I do not think you understood when the it was defined. The definition implies sovereign currency means an independent nation and why you have economic integration is you have to have common currency, free trade movement without tax duties across borders. There is no economic integration while you have different currencies as confederation. Under confederation everything is integrated except your sovereign nation and internal law and political policy. Ethiopia should give all ethnics kilil and then use article 39 for independent nations and then call for confederation that includes any nation wants to join like Eritrea, Djibouti, the Somalia different clans.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jul 2019, 21:48

gearhead wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:47
Why is this topic any business of yours? Why did Eritrea vote unanimously for cessation if it indeed was a political heaven?

It is like this in Ethiopia: The history gravitating political "elite" itself is a witness that there isnt an iota of commonality to forge a forward vision and form a nation!In absence of a common vision and destiny, the default is A Yugoslavia or a CIS of the former Soviet Union! I choose the latter! So, then consider this topic as a contingency plan of ours for what is coming!

All your region conceptions shouldnt be dictated by your hate for a people! Such micromanagement of your own thought process will for sure land you in a ditch!
Hawzen wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:11

May God bless Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother gearhead,

I know you have never supported the change in Ethiopia specially the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Aby.. But let me ask you these questions ...

Are you a citizen of the least important killil Tigray ??? if so, do you support the independence of the useless Republic of killil Tigray??? What is your opinion about the fertile land stolen from Gonder and Wollo ??? I am just curios...

Dedebit is always dedeb